Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack on the Palace

Go down 
+7
Yugi Motou
Yami/Atemu
Prince Ramses
Chione
Tea Gardner
Thief King Bakura
Seto Kaiba
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seto Kaiba

Attack on the Palace Empty
PostSubject: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Seto was furious, from what the spies had told him the Thief King had been in the prison cells for over a week, he hadn't yet been sentenced but he had a bad feeling that if he didn't get to the Palace soon something would happen. He should have stayed at the Palace, he could have kicked himself for not checking the prisons before leaving. He just hoped he wouldn't be too late...after all the Thief King had a notorious grudge against the Pharaoh and Seto would much rather not have to worry about Yami kicking the bucket early on. That and he needed to make sure Arielle was all right, getting on his chariot he ordered the rest of his guards to surround him before they made a run back to the Palace.
Back to top Go down
Thief King Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Bakura sat in his cell... Waiting...

He always seemed to be waiting...

He saw a light go outside the window of his cell... causing him to slowly smirk.

He slipped a key out of the sleeve of his robe, before reaching up and unlocking his cell door. He quietly walked to the door where the guard stood on the other side, his back to the door. Bakura slipped his arm through the bars of the door and wrapped his arm around the guards neck. The guard struggled to breathe, but Bakura's hold only tightened, like a boa's grip.

When the guard finally went limp, Bakura unlocked the door, and dragged the body into the dungeon. He tossed the body over his shoulder, before carrying it back to his cell, where he tossed it in there, not caring. He took the sword off his hip, before moving to unlock some of the other cells, holding his men.
Back to top Go down
Tea Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:48 pm

Tea looked over as Bakura started moving and took out of the guards, "Hey, mind getting me out of here?" She asked as she stepped to the edge of her cell and watched as he started freeing some of his men. She wasn't very good at waiting but since it seemed that now they were getting ready to start the attack she started to get excited, soon she would be with Yami/Atem once again. She was sure he would realize just how perfect she was for him once she had him all to herself, the thought made her smile.
Back to top Go down
Thief King Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:53 pm

Bakura contemplated leaving Tea behind; she was annoying and too bossy for his taste... Women... He thought, before shaking his head. He moved to unlock her door, but kept it closed with his hand. "Don't get in my way, or you might be mistaken for one of the Pharaoh's people." He stated, lowly and dangerously. He honestly didn't care who got hurt or killed, as long as he got to the prizes...
Back to top Go down
Tea Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:59 pm

She smiled up at him, "Don't worry I'll let you have your precious little fuck slave and the revenge you so crave. After that though leave the Pharaoh to me...and we won't be getting in one another's faces." She said sweetly before she stepped back. "Me personally, I just can't wait to see the look on Ramses's face when he realizes we started the party without him." She said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:01 am

Bakura rolled his eyes. "Who do you think gave me the key?" He said, smirking. "What? Did he not tell you what the signal was? Pity." He said, tauntingly, as he opened her cell door.

He turned to his men, not even thinking twice about Tea anymore. "It's time!"
Back to top Go down
Tea Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:22 am

She rolled her eyes, "Of course he gave you the key." She muttered before she snuck out of her cell and and away from the rest of the group. She had her own mission in mind and she intended to finish it while the marauders took care of the guards. She had already informed her group of men to attack once the gates were open, she had a feeling tonight would be successful.
Back to top Go down
Thief King Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:28 am

His men cheered, knowing no one could hear this far below. "You take the armory... We'll need all the weapons we can carry." He told one group who nodded, before heading off to do as told. "Remember, if you see the Pharaoh..." Bakura said, as an evil smile grew on his face.

"Bring him to me..."
Back to top Go down
Prince Ramses

Prince Ramses

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:12 am

Ramses watched as a servant put the light out that was outside Bakura's window, signaling the start of the attack... He knew what his moves were and knew what Bakura was aiming for...

Ramses smirked to himself, he even knew Tea's moves... She was just too predictable.

No matter... He thought, before moving away from his bedroom window. He would wait a bit, not wanting to let the others know of the party too soon...

Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:54 am

Yami laid in his over the top large bed... He guessed that he could call it a "Pharaoh size bed"... He had gotten used to not having to sleep on a bed... Though, this was extremely comfy... It just felt... too spacious for one person.

He opened his eyes in thought, not being able to really sleep, his mind buzzing around too much for him to even relax long enough. He was home... but was it all real? He couldn't help but be unsure...

And Serenity... she plagued his mind more than anything else. He found himself smiling a little at the mere thought of her. He let out a sigh though... He'd have to tell Joey...

Though... it wasn't completely established between them about what they were... He didn't see why words needed to be exchanged; they should be together, simple as that. With Serenity as his queen, Yami felt he had nothing to worry about...

Wait, queen? His eyes widened at the thought. Was he really...?

A low chuckle escaped his lips. Gods, he was thinking about how he didn't see why vows needed to be exchanged... Damn, he was ready to marry her now...

She just turned eighteen though... She's too young... He sat up in his bed as the thought came to him.

Not here she's not... People married when they were thirteen in Ancient times... He stood from his bed and walked out onto his balcony.

Not where she's from... Yami felt himself flinch at that thought. Besides! You two just realized you had feelings for each other!

Please, I knew we had something before. And when a Pharaoh wants a queen, he gets a queen.
He thought, as he placed his hands on the rail of the balcony.

Remind me again about how you felt when you held her hand to your cheek before you kissed it? How nervous on the inside you were, and how you were afraid that she would...?

His hands squeezed the edge tightly as the thought came to him. ...Reject me...

See? It's still too new. She's from another timeline, where courting takes place and then engagement before finally the marriage. You can't just up and marry her, thinking she would just go with it...

Yami sighed, releasing his hold on the edge of the balcony rail, feeling defeated by his own thoughts... He was really missing Yugi right now... He looked up at the night sky.

I'm ready to marry her... He thought, as his gazed moved to the balcony next to his, the one that was connected to her room. He felt the corner of his mouth twitch into a smirk. I'll just have to court her then... He thought, looking back at the view of his kingdom.

He paused when he noticed something looked to be going on at the front gates. "What in the...?"
Back to top Go down
Tea Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 am

The door shut soundlessly as Yami stared out across the grounds. Walking up behind him she slipped her arms around him and clamped a hankie covered in chloroform over his mouth and nose. "Surprise." She cooed in his ear as the chloroform started to take effect. Stepping back she watched as he slumped to the floor unconscious. "You and I are going to have fun babe." She said before she grabbed him by the arms and towed him to the bed.
--
Serenity hadn't been having an easy time of sleeping. She couldn't stop thinking about Yami and how they had kissed. She had meant what she had said about liking it here. In fact if given the choice she could imagine choosing to stay here. She sighed and lay back against the covers, the silky nightgown resting against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:59 pm

Yami squinted his eyes to see if he could make out what he was looking at... It looked like... men with weapons. His eyes widened when it hit him, they were about to be under attack.

His body tensed when he suddenly felt arms slip around him. He was about to shout, when suddenly a hankie covered his mouth and nose, the smell of chloroform strong coming from it. His eyes widened when he heard Tea's voice in his ear. He struggled, grabbing her hand that was covering his mouth, but it was too late.

The last thing he saw was the stars in the sky, before his world went black...

---

Bakura's men slipped around the palace, a few headed to the gate to open it for Tea's men. They took out the guards, before opening the gate, letting Tea's men slip in. The battle started soon after that, and Ramses' felt that was his cue.

He rushed out of his room seeing one of Bakura's men come at him. They planned this, but made it look convincing as Ramses "fought" him off. He "knocked" the man out, before he dashed to Serenity's room and knocked on it, quietly. "Lady Serenity... It's Ramses... We need to get you out of here." He urged, not wanting others to know he was there.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:14 pm

Tea tied him to the bed using some of the sheets. Smiling to herself she ran her along his covered body before she sat down on a chair to wait for him to come too. Realizing she had forgotten one last detail she tore off part of the sheets to stuff into his mouth so he wouldn't alert anyone to his situation.
--
Serenity had almost fallen asleep when she heard shouts from outside. Sliding out of her bed she grabbed the closest thing she could find which was a letter opener. Trying not to focus on just how little damage it would cause she pulled on a red silky robe. She didn't want to reveal everything after all, as she was still new here. She blinked when she heard someone outside her room, hiding the letter opener in her hand she opened the door just a fraction. "Ramses? What's going on?" She asked before she saw the body on the ground nearby.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Arielle sat up in her bed, breathing hard, her body covered in sweat as her sea form colored dress, sticking to her. She breathed out, realizing she must have fallen asleep... She dreamed that her and Seto had just finished talking... before things got heated between them...

She blushed at the memory of the dream, before shaking a little when she remembered what happened next... Bakura appeared out of nowhere and had killed Seto right in front of her...

She moved out of her bed, looking around. She found a robe and a change of clothes she could put on, before she headed out of her room, to go to the hot springs... She couldn't sleep anymore and taking a bath would help her to relax...

You better get back here safely, Seto... She thought, as she made her way out of her room.

She found the hot springs when she had been exploring the Palace. Once she was there, she glanced around before slipping her sweaty clothes off. She slipped into the hot springs, feeling a satisfying tingling of hot water. She dunked her head in, wanting to get all of herself clean.

When she came up, she moved over to the edge of the hot spring and sat on the little seat that was in there. "This feel sooo good..." She mumbled, closing her eyes for a little bit.

---

Yami felt his head rushing as a headache came on. A muffled groan came from him as he started coming to... He felt and tasted some cloth in his mouth, in which he tried to move his hand so he could pull the annoying material out of his mouth. He found himself restricted and opened his eyes to see Tea sitting in a chair, watching him. He tugged on his restraints and tried to spit out the cloth, mentally cursing as he felt that he was still weak and that the cloth wasn't going anywhere.

He glared darkly at Tea. You sick and twisted bitch! He mentally shouted her.

---

Ramses let out a sigh of relief when she opened her door. "We're under attack... The Thief King is here." He told her. "I don't know where the Pharaoh is... He's not in his room when I looked..." He told her. "We need to go."
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Serenity looked down she felt wrong about what he had just told her but then she remembered her brother, "Joey! We have to find him!" She said desperately as she hurried out of her room and looked around the halls, however she didn't even know where to look. "I can't just leave my friends alone Ramses....I need to find them." She said with her eyes wide as she looked back at him.
--
Tea smiled down at Yami before she stepped closer towards him, "Awwww you look even better when you're awake. Well you should enjoy yourself while you can, Bakura will be here eventually and we both know he's not someone who's not to be trifled with." She purred down at him while she straddled him on the bed. "Don't worry though...I think he's a little busy with your friends at the moment." She said as she ran one hand down his chest.
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohunleashedrp.forumotion.com
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Yami let out a muffled growl at her words, his eyes darkening more. He struggled harder, not caring at all that he was still weak. When she straddled him, he growled more. He couldn't believe she was working with Bakura! After all the things he did to them?

You really are crazy. He thought, growling.

---

Ramses followed her out the room. "We'll find them, but we need to regroup with some of the soldiers." He said, taking a small sword off the body that was laying there. He knew the man had another weapon, so he wasn't worried. He handed her the small sword. "I'd hate for you to have to use this... but you need some protection in case something happens to me." He stated, before ushering her down the hall.

---

Chione was asleep to the world after eating all of the food that Yugi managed to get her. She had not felt so satisfied in so long, so she immediately drifted to sleep. She was snuggled under her comfortable sheets on her more then comfortable bed. She was dreaming pleasantly for once also.

The door opened quickly and silently, to prevent sounds of battle to reach the room. Chione didn't even stir. She let out a sigh when the bed shifted a little, but still did not wake.

A hand caressed her cheek, brushing her white hair out of her face. An arm snaked around her waist, causing her to shift in her sleep to get comfortable again. Lips moved to her neck and started to kiss it, as a hand trailed down her body, slipping underneath her covers.

She woke up with a gasp as she felt pain as something slipped roughly into her womanhood. She started wiggling violently, trying to get out of the grip, her hands being pinned to her chest. She suddenly froze when she heard a low chuckle in her ear.

"Think you could really get away, Snow Angel?" The voice said, causing her to violently tremble.

N-No! H-He couldn't be here! She thought, her eyes wide as tears already started to form. She gasped in pain as he entered another finger in her, pushing roughly in her, not caring about her being dry at all. It hurt more that way.

He flipped her over, pinning her hands above her head with one hand. He pulled back her covers and forced her legs open, before he pressed his large, hard, bulge roughing against her womanhood. She struggled and was about to let out a scream when his rough lips crashed down hers, as his hand snaked up her nightgown. He grind roughly against her as he pulled back just a little from her lips. "You're mine and you will always will be mine, Snow Angel." He told her smirking, before roughly kissing her again, as he squeezed her breast hard, relishing in her whimpers.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:42 pm

Tea started to slide his tunic off him, "I think we're going to have plenty of fun....more fun then you would have ever had with that whoring bitch. Although I think she's going to have lots of fun tonight...too bad you'll never see her again." She said as she smiled down at him. Her nails started to drag along his bare chest marking him before she raised her bloody fingernails to her lips and started to suck the blood off them.
--
Serenity took the sword hesitantly, knowing that she probably looked ridiculous wielding it. "What if we can't find anyone?" She asked quietly, her eyes filling with tears as she thought about never seeing any of her friends again...Yami....she really hoped he had managed to get out safely before the attack had started.
--
Yugi heard what sounded like screams and people running down the halls, rubbing his eyes he got dressed and took the sword from where he had put it earlier. As soon as he opened the door he saw people running around and others getting attacked. Thinking of Chione, he knocked on her door when no one replied he decided to check in on her anyway. Opening the door he froze at the sight before him...Bakura over Chione. Disgust filling him he unsheathed his sword and stepped behind Bakura placing the sword right against the back of his neck. "Get off of her." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:54 pm

His eyes widened at her words about Serenity, before they narrowed into dangerous slits. Damn it! If I could just free one of my arms, and get this thing out of my mouth, I could use Mind Crush on her! He thought, struggling more. He started feeling light headed again, before she dug her nails into his skin, causing to give a muffle groan in pain as she dragged them along his chest. He struggled more, trying to throw her off at least. He watched, disturbed, as she sucked his blood off her fingers. He felt sick to his stomach.

--

Ramses placed a hand gently on her shoulder. He hated seeing her crying. "We will find them..." He said, catching her eyes with his. "I promise..." He told her, before having her come with him.

He lead them to the throne room, where the entrance to it, was at the moment, barricaded. He moved to talk to one of the soldiers, asking if they had seen the Pharaoh at all. He cursed when they told him no, that no one had seen him yet. "All right, don't let the others know just yet... It might bring down their reasons for protecting the Palace." He stated, sternly to the solider.

The soldier gave a nod, before being dismissed to help guard the barricade. He turned to Serenity and placed a hand on her shoulder again. "We'll find him..." He told her, seeing her worry.

---

Bakura hardly glanced at the door when he heard a knock, but Chione looked at the door with wide eyes, praying that the person knocking would come in there. He pushed harder into her, causing her to whimper loudly, causing her to close her eyes at the pain. She heard the door open and suddenly felt Bakura freeze. Her eyes opened wide when she heard the voice growl. Yugi? She thought, remembering him sounding close to that when she had told him about Bakura...

Her eyes shifted to Bakura as he raised up a little, no longer kissing her lips. Her eyes widened when she saw Bakura start to smirk. "Yugi!" She cried out, just as Bakura suddenly sat up, turning as he did so. He pulled out his own sword and his sword clashed loudly against Yugi's. He stood on her bed, but she looked at him in shock she didn't move at first.

He chuckled evilly. "So, you're the mini Pharaoh that my men were talking about." Bakura stated, with a twisted smirk, as he turned fully to Yugi.

Chione stared up at Bakura and recognized his tone of voice. She glared suddenly, before reaching up with her leg and kicking him right in the balls, causing Bakura to buckle at the sudden pain. She scampered off the bed and made it over to Yugi's side.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Tea smirked down at him before she bent down and started kissing him along his neck, "You know I've always dreamed about being with you like this." She cooed in his ear. Drawing back she slid her other hand up and started to rub it over his covered area, "Hmmm just pretend I'm the girl of your dreams." She cooed as she smiled adoringly at him.
--
Serenity looked up at him and nodded before she followed him into the throne room, she watched as he started talking to one of the soldiers. Her heart started racing as she overheard that the Pharaoh had not yet been seen as of yet. "No....no." She whispered feeling something tear inside at the thought of him dead. She brought one hand to her heart as she took a few deep breaths, she looked up as Ramses neared her and tried to calm herself down. As he started speaking to her she nodded and then froze as a man ran at him with his sword raised, "Ramses watch out!" She screamed before she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to the side so he wouldn't get hurt. She felt something sear across her arm and let out a little cry before she sank down, she could feel blood run down her arm but didn't pay it much heed as she looked up at the man who had attacked them.
--
Yugi's hand shook as Bakura started talking, "Yeah well I've always been told I have good looks." He said with a smile that didn't reach his eyes. "Now move or I'll kill you." He said as he kept his sword level with Bakura's own. He wasn't expecting Chione to move and hit Bakura in the balls but it gave him the opening he needed and he used his sword hilt to knock the Thief King quite unconscious.. As soon as he fell to the ground he looked at Chione with worry in his eyes, "Did he hurt you?" He asked unsure if she would like him touching her.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Yami tried to move his neck away from her, but froze when her hand went south. He shut his eyes in anger and disgust. He growled at her, before slamming his head to the side, hitting her head hard with his own. He almost started seeing spots from how hard he hit her, but he didn't care, he had to fight.

--

Ramses noticed her freeze, before realizing too late what was going on. She shouted his name out and pulled him out of the way. He looked at her in shock as she cried out in pain when the sword cut her skin on her arm. "Serenity!" He shouted, moving back over to her, before looking up at the man that attacked them. His eyes glared when he saw it was one of Tea's men. He raised his sword and fought the man before him.

--

Chione breathed heavily as she watched Yugi knock out Bakura. She straightened out her night gown as best as she could, before looking at Yugi, who was waiting on her answer. She closed her eyes, not looking at him. "...He didn't get a chance to hurt me as bad as normally..." She said, her voice shaking.

She opened her blue eyes, and looked at Bakura's unconscious body. She looked over to him and kicked him for good measure. She heard a satisfying groan and was relieved when he didn't wake up. She grabbed her robe and put it on, tying it tight. "We need to get the Pharaoh, he needs to know!"
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Tea shrieked and fell down, "BY NOSE!" She wailed, her voice coming out muffled and brought a hand up to her nose which had most likely been broken as a result if the blood was any sign. Sitting up she grabbed a knife and was just about to lunge to the bed when the door flung open and standing in the doorway was Seto. His eyes took in the scene before he went over and knocked Tea unconscious. Moving towards Yami he took out his knife and freed him, "Bakura's here...he's been here this whole time." He explained as he took out the rag in Yami's mouth to toss on the floor. "His men are taking over the castle even as we speak." He said before he moved towards Tea and tied her to the bed post.
--
Serenity looked up as Ramses started to fight the man who had attacked them, glancing down at her arm she saw it was only a graze but still it was bleeding pretty badly. Wincing she held a rag to the wound, all around her other people were fighting but it was hard to tell who was working with who. She jumped as another man came running towards her, holding the sword with both hands she raised it to meet his blow. She wasn't an expierenced fighter all she knew was that she would have to move fast in order not to die, all the while she prayed she would somehow be able to make it.
--
Yugi nodded before he bent down, "We should tie him up, make sure he doesn't escape." He said with a grimace. Getting some of her sheets together he started to tie him, he was quite good at tying knots thanks to years of practice. Finished he stepped back and studied his handiwork, "Come on lets go." He said as he held his hand out for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:12 am

Yami thanked the gods when Kaiba showed up... He sat up and spit to the side after Kaiba took the rag out of his mouth. "Damn it!" He cursed, rushing off his bed. He paid no attention to his small stumble as he reached for his sword. "Tea was working with him." He growled, before turning to Kaiba. "Serenity and the others are in trouble..." He told him, moving to the door.

"Do you know how many casualties?" He asked, as they walked out of his room.

---

Ramses fought of Tea's man quickly, killing him, without a second thought. He turned in time to see another one of Tea's men running at Serenity. He cursed, running forward, and stabbing the man in the stomach. He pulled out the sword and watched as the man fell backwards. He went over to Serenity and helped her stand up.

"I think these are Tea's men..." He stated, grimly. "They're not dressed exact as the Thief King's men... They must be working together..." He said, hurrying her over to the throne. He pushed her behind the throne. "Stay here... I'll keep you safe." He told her, turning to guard her from other attackers. He was right when others came at him suddenly. He started fighting them off, with some help from soldiers that weren't in their own fight to the death.

--

Chione nodded, and waited for him to finish tying up Bakura. She took Yugi's hand without a second thought, before they ran out of her room. They ran down the hall and paused when they saw the Pharaoh and Priest Seto. "Pharaoh!" She called, getting their attention.

The Pharaoh rushed over to them, calling their names. "Are you two all right?" He asked, looking them both over, seeing how Chione was shaking and looked worse for ware...
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:37 am

Seto frowned, "That I haven't figured out yet, but I'm sure we'll find out." He said as they walked down the hall. His mind now set on finding the woman who had claimed his heart. "I need to find Arielle, Yami....I need to make sure she's safe." He said before breaking off when he saw Chione and Yugi hurry towards them. Yugi looked shaken and it was clear he was more concerned over Chione then himself, "I'm fine...but Bakura is tied up in her room." He said indicating Chione with a small smile. "What's going on anyway?" Yugi asked as he looked at Yami with wide eyes.
--
As he helped her stand up and then led her towards the throne she swallowed hard before watching as he started fighting off more men that seemed to appear out of nowhere. She cringed each time Ramses almost got hit but he was still fighting and that made her feel slightly better. She was shaking from her nerves being frayed and she could only think about Joey...Mai...Yugi....Arielle and of course Yami. She had to believe they were alive, she refused to believe otherwise not after all they had been through. She looked up as another soldier joined the fray only he was much taller and bigger looking then Ramses. Her eyes widened and she shrank against the thone as if it would somehow protect her, he cleared a path as he started to make his way straight towards Ramses.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:43 am

Yami nodded to Seto, telling him to go. He turned back to Yugi and Chione. His eyes widened at Yugi telling him Bakura was in Chione's room. He looked at Chione and realized why she looked the way she did. He held in a curse, he told her that she would be safe here...

Chione nodded a little, not sure on how to actually answer. She looked the Pharaoh over, before gasping a little at seeing the cuts on his chests. "Your chest! Are you all right?" She asked, looking at him with concern.

Yami looked down at his chest and grimaced. "... I'll be fine... but Bakura and Tea have been working together apparently... And... apparently Bakura had bee in the Palace the whole time." He said, before looking at Chione apologetically. She held up a hand to stop him from verbally apologizing.

"I was informed about your disappearance... so you had no way of knowing..." She mumbled.

---

Arielle stood by the doorway of the hotsprings, standing on a low stool. She had heard the fighting outside and quickly put her robe on and found a heavy object that she could actually lift over her head. She hated how she wasn't that strong, but maybe she could at least get away faster if she hit, whoever came after her, in the head...

Her heart pounded in her chest as she posed for attack. She almost lowered it, from it being so heavy, until she heard much louder shouts and swords clanging. She gulped a little, before she heard the sound of footsteps. She closed her eyes and lowered the object onto someone's head.

She immediately regretted not checking to see who it was before she did that...

She heard a groan and opened her eyes to see Seto holding his head, his Priest hat knocked to the ground. "Seto! Oh, no! I'm so sorry!" She jumped off the stole, dropping the object to the side. "I heard shouts and swords clanging, so I didn't know what was going on and who would come in here!" She explained, before stepping on her tiptoes to see if she hurt him too badly.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:14 am

Yugi frowned, "So where is everyone else?" He asked, his eyes filled with concern for his friends.  He hadn't yet seen Joey, Mai, Arielle or Serenity and that worried him.  He hoped they were ok, but with everything going on he wasn't entirely sure if they would be safe.
--
Seto rubbed his head, "I'll live." He grumbled before he looked over at her.  She seemed alive and well, and that was all he cared about.  "We need to keep you safe, Bakura's men are attacking the castle." He said as he got up off the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on the Palace
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace-
Jump to: