The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Attack on the Palace

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:13 am

He smiled up at her, "Anytime, good luck Atem!" He said cheerfully to him as he noticed Joey giving Yami dark looks. All but skipping now he left with Chione which left Joey, Mai and Yami alone in the room. Mai as though sensing what was about to go down gently squeezed Joey's forearm, "Joey at least be grateful its not Tristian or Duke." She pointed out before she moved to Yami, "However I will say this, if you break her heart Yami I'll break every bone in your body and make it look like an accident. Serenity is like a sister to me and I know you...so treat her like the amazing young woman she is and I'll be perfectly happy with you two." She said before winking at him.
--
Seto raised an eyebrow, "I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't." He pointed out dryly before holding out his hand for her to take. "Besides I'll sleep better knowing you're right next to me." He said after a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yugiohunleashedrp.forumotion.com
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:39 am

Yami sent a glare out of the corner of his eye at Yugi. Thanks a lot... He thought, before watching Mai come up to him and start making promises about what she would if he hurt Serenity. Great... now I'm being tagged teamed against...

He watched as Joey placed a hand on Mai's shoulder, giving her a small smile. When Joey turned his gaze to the Pharaoh, Yami tried hard not to gulp. He just fought against a giant, mind crushed several people... and he was terrified of what Joey might do to him...

"Tell me, Yami, how do you feel about my sister?" Joey asked, crossing his arms as he looked at Yami.

"...I care about her..." He said, a bit stiffly.

"...You care about her... I think you kinda proven that it's more than that." Joey stated, staring Yami down.

Yami closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them again. "You're right... I'm in love with your sister, Joey." He stated, staring Joey in the eyes.

Joey gave a nod. "All right... Tell me, if she returns your feelings... will you take care of her?"

"Yes."

"Treat her like a princess?"

"Yes."

"Have her stay here with you in Ancient Egypt if or when we can go back to our actual time?"

Yami paused at that question.

---

Arielle stared at him for a moment, knowing he was right. She almost hated how her heart skipped a bit when he said he would sleep better knowing that she was right next to him... She really couldn't see away around it...

"All right..." She said, taking his hand. She let him help her up, knowing she was blushing, but what could she do?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:50 am

Mai studied Yami with a hard gaze, "Its not that difficult a question...if it makes her happy I think it would only make sense to have her stay with you." She pointed out. She let out a small sigh, "However I can tell you only want the best for her, just remember she can make her own choices." She said quietly as she looked down.
--
He smiled as she took his hand and then led her towards his room, "We'll talk tomorrow." He added over his shoulder as he got onto the bed and waited for her to join him with another one of his small but true smiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yugiohunleashedrp.forumotion.com
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:07 am

"I'll be honest, I'd hate it if she stayed here." Joey stated. "I'd be losing my sister... In another time period."

"..Like Mai said, Serenity can make her own decisions..." Yami stated. "And yes, if she returned my feelings and wanted to be with me...." He told him. "I'd treat her as a Queen, Joey." He added, knowing that if Serenity stayed with him, that she would be his Queen...

Joey looked at him, before putting a hand on his head. "Agh... Yeah, I know..." He said, before sighing. "I can tell Serenity already has feelings for you... but if she chooses to want to go back home, will you let her without trouble?" He asked, having to know if Yami would let his sister go if that was her choice.

Yami looked at him, his shoulder's feeling heavy all of a sudden. "Yes... I'd let her go..."

---

She felt her heartbeat exhilarate at his smile. When he said they would talk tomorrow, she knew that her heart was just about to leave her. She watched him get on the bed and her heart skipped a bit at his small smile. She moved to the other side of the bed and pulled back the cover. She slipped in and covered her nose with the cover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:27 am

Mai's eyes softened, she could tell that Yami really was in love with her "Well then that answers my questions." She said quietly looking over at Joey. She knew Joey really cared for Serenity and really only wanted the best for her....it was partly why she had first fallen for him. Seeing him duel for Serenity in Duelists Kingdom had piqued her interest and then had only strengthened it when she had seen him with his sister. "Would you be able to let her go Joey if she wanted to stay here?" She asked suddenly studying Joey from under her lashes.
--
He chuckled as he watched her cover her nose and shook his head before moving his arm and drawing it against her body. "You're adorable you know that right?' He asked, his voice low and husky from tiredness, but still able to form sentences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:24 am

Joey rubbed his head, thinking about it. Yami was in love with his sister... and it was obvious that his sister returned Yami's feelings...

Hell, Yami would be willing to let her go if he had too... But could he? Could Joey really give up his sister? They had been apart for so long when they were kids... So, how could he just give her up?

You love her... that's how... You want her to be happy... His conscious reminded him, causing him to sigh.

"Yeah... If it's what she wants... I'm not going to be the evil brother to stop her..." He said, looking to the side. "I won't be happy about it, though." He admitted.

--

She was surprised by his chuckle and even more surprised when he put his arm on her body and pulled her close to him. Are you kidding me?! She thought, blushing more then before. She felt like she was going to explode from blushing when he told her that she was adorable in a low and husky tone.

She pulled the cover down from her face and gave him a glare. "You are not helping." She stated, giving him a mix glare and pout.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:32 am

Mai smiled at Joey, she knew it must have been really hard for him to say as much. "All right then...anything else you want to say to Yami Joey?" She asked sweetly as she smiled up at him. She was proud of him so far, he had managed to say everything without hitting Yami...yet.
--
He made an noncommital noise and pulled her closer against him. From the looks of it he was already falling asleep and was blissfully unaware of Arielle's current predicament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:58 am

Joey gave Mai a look. "...Don't ever use Mind Crush on me." He stated, looking at Yami. He knew that wasn't what she meant, but Yami let out a small chuckle when he said it.

"I promise, Joey... and I promise to take care of Serenity if she stays with me..." He told her, turning serious again.

Joey sighed, before putting a hand on Yami's shoulder. "Yeah... I know ya will..." He said, the two of them exchanging smiles.

---

Arielle raised an eyebrow at his noise, before letting out a tiny/soft squeak when he pulled her closer to him. She gave him a glare, the blush still on her face, before hanging her head in defeat. He's asleep... She thought, letting out a silent sigh, not wanting to wake him. If I'm going to be a captive in his arms, I might as well get comfortable... She thought, before shifting her body and his arm. She snuggled close to his chest, hearing his soothing breathing. She glanced up at him and couldn't help but smile at how peaceful he seemed.

At home, he's the CEO of a major company... and here, he's a high priest... She wouldn't be surprised if he didn't get much time to really rest...

She reached up and brushed some of his bangs out of his face. His hair was a little longer here then it was back home... She smiled softly, before bringing her hand back down and snuggling into his chest more. She found herself trying to match his breathing. She didn't know when she fell asleep, but she knew the last thing she saw was Seto's sleeping face...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:45 am

Mai smiled at the two of them, "Well now that that's out of the way...I'm tired and I want to go to bed, Joey you coming?" She asked as she slid her hand down to his own. "Hopefully we won't have any more surprises tomorrow." She added as she rested her head against his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:04 am

Joey looked at Mai as he gave her hand a squeeze. "Yeah, yeah..." He said, smiling softly at her. He glanced at Yami and saw he was wearing a knowing smirk. "Shut up!" Joey said, blushing, causing Yami to chuckle.

"Same here, Mai." Yami said, in response to Mai's comment about surprises.

Joey shook his head. "Night, Yami." He said, giving him a small wave, as he led Mai out of the Throne Room.

"Goodnight, guys." Yami said, smiling as he shook his head. Took them long enough... He thought, before leaving the Throne Room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:11 am

Seeing Yami's expression she chuckled, "And I'm sure you two will be talking about it later, goodnight Yami." She said as she followed Joey out of the throne room and towards their room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   

Back to top Go down

Attack on the Palace
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3