The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sleepover With A Nymph

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:59 am

As he walked her back to his room he glanced over at her with concern she seemed even more tired the further they walked. "Its not that much farther." He said encouragingly. Once they reached his room he opened it and helped her into the room before he sat her down on the bed. "I'll sleep on the floor, if it makes you feel more comfortable." He said hastily as he took some cushions and placed them on the floor for him to rest his head on. "Is there anything I can get you?" He asked as he turned to look over at her, suddenly feeling flustered and not entirely sure why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:32 am

Her eyes kept drooping... it was annoying. She gave Yugi a small smile when he reassured her that they were almost there. She leaned on him some as they walked. She used up more energy then she realized...

She hardly noticed they came into Yugi's room, until he sat her on the bed. She blinked, looking at him. "I couldn't..." She said, but he had already put some cushions on the floor. She shook her head, tiredly. "I'm fine..." She said, before falling back onto the bed. "You have a soft bed..." She mumbled, tiredly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:50 am

Yugi glanced over at her and saw she was looking even more drained then before. "Just lie down and relax after all you've earned it." He said gently. He lay down on the floor staring up at the ceiling as he listened to her shift to get comfortable on his bed. He kept thinking about what happened, he still couldn't believe Tea was dead. However she had tried to kill Serenity and she had worked with Bakura....the question was how had they escaped? Something wasn't adding up....he just wasn't entirely sure what he was missing. He'd have to talk to Yami about it as soon as he woke up...after all there might be someone else involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:29 am

Chione closed her eyes with a tired smile. "Thank you..." She said, turning over and snuggling into his pillows.

"Goodnight, Yugi... I'm really am glad to have met you today..." She mumbled, tiredly, hoping he heard her. Her eyes kept drooping more and more. It was getting harder and harder to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:39 am

Yugi smiled and glanced over at where she was almost already asleep. "Night Chione, it was great meeting you." He said quietly. Now that he was thinking about it...how had Bakura and Tea escaped their bondages. He had tied Bakura really well...just something else that didn't add up. Someone had set them free both times...was it the same person? Or had it been two people?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:05 am

{OOC: You're thinking too much, Yugi >.> XDDD}

Chione smiled, before she let herself drift off to sleep. In the morning, Yugi will find that Chione had drifted from the bed down onto the floor with him, curled up against his side. But, for now, she slept in the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:57 am

(he really is XDD)
Yugi glanced over at Chione who was fast asleep, deciding to leave such thoughts to think about until morning, he slowly fell asleep. When he woke up it was to Chione curled up next to him, he froze not entirely sure when Chione had joined him. Trying his best not to wake her up he sat up and ran a hand through his hair, he had a feeling she might freak out if she saw him lying next to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:07 am

In her sleep, Chione felt him move... in which she followed his movements and laid her head in his lap, sighing contently in her sleep. It was clear that she didn't want to stop cuddling against him, even if she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:16 am

He froze as her head landed on his lap, ok he hadn't been expecting that and he swallowed hard as he tried not to make any sudden moves. Guess he would be here longer then expected, a tiny smile lifted his face as he studied Chione. She looked so peaceful when she slept...much different then when she was awake..he only wished she didn't have Bakura after her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:31 am

Chione snuggled more into him, before slowly opening her eyes as she woke up. She blinked tiredly, before slowly sitting up to stretch. She let out a little groan when she stretched, before turning to see Yugi watching her. She smiled at him. "Good morning." She said, brightly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:36 am

He stared at her for a few moments and then shook himself, "Morning, was the bed not comfy enough?" He asked teasingly as he leaned back against the bed with his eyes studying her. A part of him felt proud that she felt comfortable with him...he wasn't sure when that had happened but at least she was fine with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:43 am

Chione blushed a little, before letting out a small laugh. "Um... I actually had a nightmare last night..." She admitted, looking down at her hands in her lap. "I-I hope you don't mind..." She said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:51 am

His face clouded over and he leaned over to take her hand, "Its perfectly fine....I thought you would be startled to see me actually." He admitted with a shy laugh. Clearing his throat, he released her hand and stood up "I'm glad you feel comfortable around me." He added as he held out his hand for her to take so she could stand up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:57 pm

She smiled shyly at him, glad he wasn't upset. "I trust you, Yugi... I know we only met yesterday, but I trust you." She said, before he cleared his throat and he stood.

She smiled up at him before taking his hand. She stood and tilted her head to the side. "...Think we can go to the kitchen without something extra?" She asked, thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:14 pm

He smiled at her words before nodding, "Yeah I think we'll be fine...I think we might be some of the first people up." He admitted with a tiny smile.  He moved towards the door and waited for her to join him before he stepped out into the hallway.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:02 am

She smiled as she followed him. "What makes you say that?" She asked, curiously. "Do your friends not get up so early?" She asked, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Yugi laughed, "Some of them, Atem and Serenity are the ones who probably would wake up early. Oh and Seto and Arielle but not Joey or Mai." He said with a shrug. He glanced over at her with a small smile. "So I'm pretty sure it might be only us. After all Atem is probably trying to figure out more about what happened last night." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:56 pm

She nodded in understanding. "After yesterday... it's not surprising." She said, smiling a little. "Everyone deserves to relax." She said, with a nod.

She paused when they passed a window, which she went to look out of. "Wooow! The kingdom looks amazing during the day!" She said, looking around, seeing all of the bustling people at the market.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:04 am

Yugi watched as she moved towards the window and moved to join her, "Yeah...its incredible." He said with wide eyes. "I never thought I'd see something like this." He added in hushed tones as he stared at the city that seemed to be alive with people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 am

Chione looked over at him, quizzically. "You've never been to a big city?" She asked, blinking.

She had been all over the world as a nymph, it was easy to be able to visit places... though, it wasn't so easy anymore...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:53 am

Yugi laughed, "Well I have but..I never thought I'd see Egypt." He said with a little shrug. The truth was he'd never thought he'd see Ancient Egypt, and here it was like going into one of his history books. Only now he was actually living the kind of life he'd only ever read about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:55 am

"Ohh... A-mer-ic-a is very different?" She asked, still saying "America" funny. It wasn't a word she was used too... She wondered why she had never heard of it before in her travels...

Must be very small... She decided. "Do you want to go into town after breakfast?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:25 am

He bit back a laugh, "Uh you could say that." He said carefully. She probably thought America was a tiny place when in truth it was huge. As she mentioned going to town, his whole face lit up. "Oh I'd love too!" He said with excitement lighting up his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:54 pm

She smiled at him, just as brightly. "Okay! Let's hurry up and eat then!" She said, before grabbing his hand and racing down the hall towards the kitchen. She didn't like being cooped up in a buidling for too long, she was a nymph after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:20 pm

He wasn't prepared for her to grab his hand and pull him along with her. By the time they reached the kitchen he was out of breath and doing his best not to look too winded. "Wow...you're fast." He wheezed once he was able to get enough air in his lungs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   

Back to top Go down

Sleepover With A Nymph
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace :: Yugi's Bedroom-
Jump to: