The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:40 pm

He sighed and nodded before turning back to the soldiers, "I want you to find out anything you can about Izishu. She's the sorceress who you all ran into, find anything important and report back to me understood?" He ordered before giving them a dismissive wave of his hand and turning back to Arielle, "The sooner we get back the sooner we can find out what's going on." He added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:19 pm

She nodded. "Right..." She said, before they left the temple. She continued to hold his hand as they left, ignoring the looks that some of the villagers were giving them. She knew it must have looked odd that her and Seto came out of the temple that morning, without anyone seeing them go in the previous night... Probably would have still looked odd if people saw them go int there last night and emerge once the fighting had stopped. They had the soldiers and Izishu to thank for them not getting the news until the morning...

She was just hoping that no one thought less of Seto... He was a high priest after all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:25 pm

If Seto noticed the stares he didn't show it, his hand merely tightening on Arielle's own as they kept walking. They made it to the temple safely and walked inside while Seto spoke with someone to find out where the Pharaoh was. Once he figured it out he started to lead Arielle onward, "He's in the library but I'm sure he'll want to hear our news." He said to her as they walked on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Once they made it into the palace, Arielle felt herself relax. She nodded at Seto about where Yami was and how he would want to know about their news. "Yes... I think everyone will want to know..." She added, with a small smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   

Back to top Go down

Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: High Priest Temple-
Jump to: