The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Morning... {Tag: Mai}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:23 pm

Joey laid awake as he watched Mai sleeping. The sun was shining in the window and Joey had been awake for a little while... He brushed some of her blonde hair out of her face, before his hand started to trail the curves of her body. He wanted to memorize every curve...

He almost couldn't believe that he was here, with her... in the same bed, nothing on their skin but the covers. He slipped his arms around her and pulled her closer. He had no plans on letting her go...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Mai came too slowly and let out a little chuckle as she felt Joey's hands on her bare body, "I know where this goes." She murmured sleepily before opening her eyes and smirking over at Joey. He looked even better in the morning light and she could fully appreciate him. Her arms moved and slipped around his shoulders as she smiled up at him, "I like it when you look at me like that." She said gently as she studied his face carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Joey smiled a little, before he leaned down and kissed her nose. "Get used to it..." He murmured, burying his face in her shoulder and hair as he hugged her close to him.

She was beautiful... and they were together... What more could he ask for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:04 am

She chuckled and hugged him back, not at all minding their nakedness, "I plan too." She whispered before pulling back and kissing him on the cheek. "You know we should probably tell Serenity....about us I mean." She pointed out as she smiled up at him. Her free hand drawing lazy circles across his chest as she spoke before she lifted her eyes to meet his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:09 am

He smiled a little. "Yeah, I, uh, guess we should..." He said, before suddenly rolling onto his back, pulling her onto his chest. "Buuut, I think that can wait." He said, smirking as he leaned up and kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Mai chuckled and smiled down at him as he pulled her against him. All thoughts of what she was going to say were lost as he kissed her again. She let out a content sigh and deepened the kiss as she moved to straddle him. Suddenly the idea of a nice lie in sounded delicious and she moved one hand to slide in his thick hair as she kept kissing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:34 pm

Joey pulled her closer when he heard her sigh. One of his hands moved up to her blonde locks, as the other rubbed her back. He smirked a little in the kiss when she straddled him. He suddenly sat up, not breaking the kiss. He adjusted her in his lap a little, letting her be comfortable. He loved having her body against his...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:16 am

She smiled into the kiss as she moved her other hand to grip his shoulders as she kept kissing him. The feel of his body against her own made her shiver as she responded to his touch on her back and his hand buried in her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:27 am

Joey moved his lips from hers to her neck and started kissing lightly on her neck. He froze when he heard a knock on his door. He growled against her neck, hating that they were being interrupted (again).

"Who is it?" He asked, finally, not even hiding his annoyance.

"U-um... the Pharaoh and the rest of his guests are waiting for you and Lady Mai in the dinning room for lunch, sir..." A voice of a servant called from the other side.

"...Lunch? What time is it?"

"It is past midday, sir..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:37 am

Just when things were getting good they were interrupted...again. Mai groaned and rested her head on Joey's shoulder. "I have a feeling, we are never going to have time together." She said quietly once the servant had left. She looked up at him and then reluctantly slid off his lap. Much as she hated to admit it, she did need food and maybe the sooner they ate the sooner they could go back to what they had been doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:08 am

Joey kissed her forehead. "Hey, we will... Besides, we got some time together before that attack last night." He reminded her, with a small smirk.

He sighed a little as she got off his lap... He really needed to get a "DO NOT DISTURB" sign for his door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:19 am

She raised an eyebrow at his wirds as she glanced over at him. She chose a simple purple dress with a low neckline and sleeves that came to her forearm. Once dressed, she waited for Joey, "Well it still seems like people love interrupting." She said eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Joey shrugged as he slipped out of bed. "At least it ain't parents..." He said, as he slipped on his clothes. He slipped on his sandals before taking her hand. "We'll have plenty of time, Mai..." He told her, with a gentle squeeze of her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:11 pm

Mai sighed and took his hand, "I know...its just I don't want to waste a minute of our time together." She said giving him a small smile. Squeezing his hand she turned towards the door and looked back at him, "You ready lughead?" She asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:06 pm

He smirked a little. "Ready as I'll ever be." He stated, before opening the door for her. "Milady," He said, bowing a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:03 pm

She chuckled, "Why thank you kind sir." She said doing a tiny little curtsey before passing him and heading for the hallway, she waited for him to join her and then took his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:33 pm

Joey closed the door behind him and gave her hand a squeeze when she took his hand. "So, what do you think they're going to have for lunch? I just realized that I'm starving!" He exaggerated, knowing it would get a reaction out of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:45 pm

She rolled her eyes, "As long as its delicious I'm sure you'll love it Joey." She said teasingly as she nudged him with her shoulder. "Personally I'd love a hamburger....think they had those in Ancient Egypt?" She asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:55 pm

"If they don't, I think we can figure out how to make it ourselves." He said, laughing a little. "Cooking ain't too hard." He stated, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:29 am

She brightened, "Good point...come on!" She said and pulled him along with her. The smells from the kitchen wafted in the air the closer they neeared the dining area. She paused in step, "Ok that smells amazing." She said as she glanced over at Joey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning... {Tag: Mai}   

Back to top Go down

Morning... {Tag: Mai}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace :: Joey and Mai's Bedroom-
Jump to: