The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Headaches and Dresses

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Headaches and Dresses   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:58 pm

She woke up with a slight headache that she knew had probably come as a result of the night before, she sighed and lay in bed she was grateful it wasn't the kind of headache that could leave her in bed. The only downside to the operation she had had years earlier had been this one side effect, most days she was able to function but days like today meant she would be off her food and staying indoors. She hated those side effects more then anything as she would be feeling faint and nauseated, she got out of her bed and looked through the wardrobe. She didn't want to wear anything too complicated and so wound up wearing a gold sheath dress with a light pink silk shawl, she wore another headdress that was lighter then the one she had worn yesterday. Slipping on some sandals she paused and shifted suddenly wondering if she should change but then decided against it. She decided against going to breakfast and decided to explore the Palace, after all she still hadn't seen most of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yugiohunleashedrp.forumotion.com
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:17 am

Yami had been in the royal library all morning. Ramses had given him the causality count that morning. The Prince didn't mention about coming out of Serenity's room last night, and the Pharaoh didn't ask... Even if it unnerved him greatly...

He felt they were lucky that the number of casualties from his side wasn't higher... but it greatly troubled him... Their defenses would be a bit lower because of it... He'd hate to have more people to join his military... but he had a feeling most, if not all, of his kingdom would put their life on the line for him... He honestly wasn't sure how to feel about that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:46 am

Serenity wandered through the Palace, she kept finding herself transfixed by the sheer beauty of the place. Even more surreal was the fact that she was able to be a part of such rich history. She stepped into another room that held manuscripts made of papyrus. She noticed how some were brittle with age while others looked newer. She paused in her step when she saw Yami seated at a table. He seemed to have a lot on his mind and she knew most of it must have been because of what happened the night before. "You seem tired...did you get any sleep last night?" She asked with concern as she stepped closer towards him.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:50 am

Yami looked up when he heard Serenity. He gave her a small smile in greeting, before closing his eyes at her question, his smile looking tired now. "Some... but not enough." He admitted, opening his eyes. He looked down at the parchment in his hand with a sigh. "Casualties weren't severe in numbers... But that doesn't make it any easier to see it..." He said, tiredly, before leaning his head back against the chair, his eyes closed once more.

"What about you? ...How did you sleep?" He asked, after a moment, opening his eyes a little to look at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:01 am

Serenity frowned, from the looks of it he was also dealing with a headache. Probably due to not enough sleep, "I slept well, thank you." She said before she moved behind him. "Would you like a massage on your temples? I find that helps headaches." She said gently. She was quite expierenced at giving them as she had done them on her own. At his questioning look she gave him a small smile, "Its the least I can do and besides I'd like to help you." She said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:23 am

Yami nodded his head at her saying she slept well. "I'm glad..." He said, before seeing her move behind him. He tilted his head up to look at her. He raised an eyebrow in question to her offer to massage his temples...

His eyes softened a little, before he straightened his head again. "If you wish..." He said, eventually. He did have a headache... it wasn't like he could get aspirin or ibuprofen like in modern times...

Last edited by Yami/Atemu on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:14 am

She relaxed as he said that, "I do wish too." She said quietly before she moved her fingers to rest against his temples. Once she had found the pressure points she started to lightly knead the skin there with her fingertips. Silence went between them but it wasn't uncomfortable as she gently massaged his temples.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:47 pm

His eyes closed as her fingers rested on his temples. At first he tensed when she started to knead his skin, but soon enough he started to relax. His headache started to disappear... "You're good at this..." He mumbled, after a good moment of silence between them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:04 pm

She chuckled, "I've had lots of practice." She admitted with a shrug. "I could do your neck next?" She offered after a moment. It was relaxing for her and took her mind off her own headache. "I don't have too if you don't want me too." She added hastily.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:05 pm

"...If you don't mind?" He asked, softly, not really wanting her to stop massaging him. It felt good and it felt good to have her close to him.

His mind drifted some to the conversation he had with Joey and Mai last night... They knew about his feelings for her... Now he needed to just tell her...

Even as Pharaoh, these things aren't easy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Serenity smiled and moved her hands down to his neck. Once again she found out his pressure points before she started massaging it. "The Palace is really lovely." She said after a moment. She kept thinking about their kiss from the day before and she felt a blush color her face just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:22 pm

Yami felt himself relax as she massaged his neck. "...I'm glad you think so..." He mumbled. It was clear in his voice and demeanor that he was fully relaxed now. After a little bit, he reached up and placed his hands over hers, signaling her to stop for a moment.

"Serenity..." He started, slowly standing up. He turned to her, taking her hands in his. "...I want to talk to you about something..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:25 pm

She looked at him in surprise, "Oh what is it?" She asked curiously as she studied him with a raised eyebrow. She felt her hands tingle from the contact and she suddenly felt a little breathless though why that could be the case was beyond her.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Yami looked down at her hands that were in his. "...Tell me... what do you think will happen when a chance to go back to modern times happens?" He asked, softly, before raising his head to look her in the eyes.

He was curious what she thought...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:49 pm

She paused and studied him thoughtfully, "Well I don't think I would be the same...if I had the choice I think...no I know I would stay here. Does that answer your question?" She asked quietly as she stared up at him from under her lashes.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:58 pm

He looked at her a bit surprised that she already had an answer... "...Are you sure you would want to leave everything behind? Your brother? Your family?" He asked, her softly, raising a hand to cub her cheek. "All just to be here... with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:29 am

As his hand rested lightly against her cheek, she smiled up at him. "I'm not saying it'll be easy...Joey and I are close. We've been through a lot and I love him, I want the best for him. I know that no matter the distance he'll still be with me...and I'll be with him. As for our friends...I hope they'd be able to understand my decision. And that they'd support me with it as well." She concluded before looking down. "So what is it you really want to ask me?" She asked as she lifted her eyes to study him thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:49 am

Yami studied her as she spoke. He could tell she already thought long and hard about her decision. When she suddenly asked him what he really wanted to ask her... He was a little stunned. He knew what he wanted to ask her...

It's not time yet!

I know that...

Sure she just told you that she is willing to stay here with you in Ancient times and not return back to the time she has grown up in...

Never mind, go for it...

He raised her hands to his lips and kissed them both lightly. "What I want to ask you is..." He stated, softly, hoping he was making the right move.

"... Will you be my queen, Serenity?" He asked, softly, looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:01 am

At his question she blinked up at him in surprise, her heart freezing and then starting up again. "Your queen?" She asked with wide eyes. She hadn't considered the possibilty that he might ask her that. However as she thought about it the more it felt right. "Yes...a thousand times yes." She whispered as she stared up at him with tears in her eyes. She felt like her whole body was on fire as she stared up at him, she had so many emotions racing through her she wasn't entirely sure which one she was expierencing. If someone had told her earlier that she would be proposed too, she would have laughed it off but now that it was happening she was in shock.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:11 am

Yami felt his heart almost stop in shock at her saying yes. He leaned down and kissed her lips, wrapping an arm around her waist. He pulled away after a moment and let out a laugh as he picked her up a little and spun in a circle, before setting her back down. He kissed her lips once more before pulling back and leaning his forehead against hers.

"I love you, Serenity..." He said, softly, feeling a great relief wash over him as he said those words to her for the first time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:26 am

As he kissed her she eagerly kissed him back, laughing as he picked her up and spun her around. At his words her eyes softened and she beamed up at him, "I love you too." She whispered as she smiled up at him, her heart racing as he kissed her once again. Her hand moving to slide up and wrap around his neck while the other moved towards his hair. She pulled back just slightly and smiled up at him, "I'm going to be a queen...but I don't know how to do anything like being ladylike." She said with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:30 am

He chuckled lightly as his hands rubbed her sides. "Serenity, you are the definition of "Ladylike"..." He stated, with a smile. "And I'll be right by your side the whole time." He promised her, before he kissed her again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:22 am

At his words she blushed and was about to say something but then he kissed her again. Leaning up she kissed him back eagerly, she was going to be with Yami....somehow her life had taken a change for the better. She pulled back reluctantly, "Do you want me to tell Joey?" She asked quietly. She knew Joey needed to know about them but he had a tendancy to lash out.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:05 pm

"We talked a little last night after you left... but I don't think he thought we would get this far so soon..." Yami admitted, before he sighed. "Tradition states that I have to be the one to ask your father, or in this case, brother for your hand..." He told her, knowing he would have to have Joey's permission to actually marry her.

Last edited by Yami/Atemu on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Wheeler
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:27 pm

She nodded and smiled up at him, "Its ok...I'm sure things will work out." She said gently, though Joey did have a tendency to freak out and she was sure he would try to seriously main Yami.  She just hoped Joey didn't go ballistic as he had been known to do whenever he got angry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   

Back to top Go down

Headaches and Dresses
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace :: Serenity's Bedroom-
Jump to: