Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Headaches and Dresses

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Yami nodded. "As long as I have you with me... I can't see it going wrong." He admitted, with a soft smile.

"He's probably still asleep... I'll have a talk with him when I see him next... Probably at lunch." He said, with a small smirk at knowing how Joey would never miss a lunch.

{OOC: Maybe Serenity should suggest the special lunch?? Where they will make the announcement (after Yami pulls Joey aside, of course XDD)}
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:15 pm

She laughed and then her eyes widened as she thought of something, "Hmmm you could tell him at lunch? In fact we could tell everyone?" She suggested thoughtfully as she looked up at him with a kind smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohunleashedrp.forumotion.com
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Yami looked at her a moment, before nodding. "All right," He said, before kissing her forehead. "After I talk to Joey, we'll announce it..." He said, as he leaned his forehead against hers.

He honestly hoped that Joey would bless their marriage... Yami already told him that if Serenity returned his feelings that Yami would treat her as his Queen... At least Joey knows she will be well cared for...

Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:16 am

She smiled up at him and was about to reply when the doors opened and both Arielle and Seto walked in. Serenity stepped back and gave Yami a small smile before turning to the newcomers, "Did we interrupt something?" Seto asked after a moment as he glanced between the two of them with an unreadable look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:55 am

Yami looked up when the doors opened. He looked at Serenity, before looking back at Seto and Arielle. "No, you haven't." Yami stated, before turning to Seto. "Good to know you two are safe..."

Arielle looked between Yami and Serenity, with an almost knowing look. She was glad they seemed to come after the kissing bit... She was sure that Yami might have killed them if she interrupted that again.

She nodded at Yami. "Likewise."
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:13 am

Not looking all that convinced Seto nodded before he looked down, "How many casulties were there in the attack?" He asked bluntly. As Serenity looked between the two of them, she wondered if perhaps it would be best to leave them so they could focus on the events of the night before.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:54 am

Arielle looked at Seto when he asked how many casualties there had been. She looked at Yami before looking at Serenity. Even though she wanted to know the number herself (okay, part of her didn't want to know either...), she felt like letting the men talk about it. She had things to ask Serenity anyways....

She smiled at Serenity as she walked up to her. "Serenity, I've been meaning to ask you..." She said, before she and her walked off to another part of the library.

After Yami watched Arielle and Serenity go off to another part of the library, he turned back to Seto. He nodded his head to the table he had been at previously. He walked over to it and picked up the parchment he had been using earlier. "We did not suffer too great, but enough that our defenses will be down some..." He said, after giving Seto enough time to look over the report.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Serenity was slightly relieved when Arielle seemed to pick up on the same train of thought as her and walked off with her towards another part of the library. "What is it?" She asked curiously as she glanced over at her.
--
Seto watched the two women leave as well before focusing on Yami once again, his hand took the report from Yami and he studied it. "I can have some of my men cover what they can." He said after a moment as he glanced up at him. "Also there was a sighting of Izishu...remember her?" He asked as he handed the paper back to him.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Arielle gave her a smile. "Um... Well, last night... Are you and Yami...?" She asked, quietly. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but that was what I was going to ask." She said, laughing a little.

---

Yami nodded. "Good, appreciate it..." He said, before, looking up at him when he mentioned Izishu. He furrowed his brow. "How can I not?" He asked, before sighing. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:59 pm

Serenity's smile grew, "He asked me if I wanted to be his queen and I said yes!" She said with her eyes dancing before she cleared her throat, "You just have to keep it a secret until we announce it to everyone at lunch. I just hope Joey is ok with it....Yami is going to ask him for his blessing before then." She added with a slightly nervous look.
--
Seto pinched the bridge of his nose, "Well she knocked some of my men unconscious on their way to report back to me last night. I don't know why but I have a feeling she needs to get in contact with us." He said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Arielle's eyes widens at Serenity's announcement. "What?!" She whispered, in shock. "Oh my gosh!" She said, before suddenly hugging her. "I can't believe it! You're going to be a beautiful bride and queen!" She said, excitedly.

She made the motion of zipping her lips. "My lips are sealed." She said, with a smile. "Oh this is soooo exciting!" She said, smiling widely.

--

"That explains why it took you two awhile to come back..." Yami said, before nodding. "I get that feeling as well... She wouldn't have shown herself to your men if she didn't want us to try and find her..."

He shook his head. "It will have to wait just a bit... We need to talk to everyone...and I think Lunch will be the best time for that..." He said, thinking he could kill two birds with one stone.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:56 am

Serenity laughed and hugged her back, "Yeah, I was shocked too and thank you so much." She said sincerely as she smiled at Arielle. "So enough about me...you and Seto?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
--
He nodded and then frowned, "Why do I get the feeling there's more that you haven't told me yet?" He asked eventually as he studied him thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Arielle smiled at Serenity, truly happy for her friend. "I've seen those looks you two had exchanged back in the past... Just glad you two finally did something about it." She said, with small laugh. She froze a little and felt herself blush a little at Serenity asking her about her and Seto. "U-um... yeah, well..." She said, fiddling with her fingers. "I don't know... when we first got here, he acted protective of me... and held my hand a lot..." She said, as she started playing with her hair a little. "A-and, um... before he went off after Bakura... He... he kissed me and I kissed him back!" She said, in a whisper, not wanting Seto and Yami to over hear them. But, it felt sooo good for her to finally let someone else know.

"So... this morning, um, he apologized and I told him that he had nothing to apologize for. Then we agreed to like... date, I think..." She said, thinking about the morning events.

--

Yami glanced at him out of the corner of his eye. "... I have something else to discuss with some of the others... You will learn it soon enough." He told him, not wanting everyone to know until he had at least spoken with Joey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headaches and Dresses   Headaches and Dresses - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headaches and Dresses
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace :: Serenity's Bedroom-
Jump to: