Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Large Feast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

A Large Feast Empty
PostSubject: A Large Feast   A Large Feast I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:15 am

The food had been laid out as the servants prepared for a large lunch. After all the Pharaoh had asked for a large meal to be served and there was sure to be one. She nervously plucked at her necklace as she watched the servants work. Yami had gone to speak with Joey...she only hoped Joey was in a good mood. She looked up as Mai arrived wearing a deep purple dress that set off her violet eyes well. "Serenity! You look so adorable!" Mai said enthusiastically as she moved towards her side. The two hugged briefly before moving to sit down. "So Yami stopped Joey and I in the hallway Serenity....any idea why?" Mai asked curiously as she studied tbe younger woman with interest. Serenity's face turned bright pink as she thought of the reason, "I cannot say...but you'll soon find out." She said with a small wink.
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohunleashedrp.forumotion.com
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

A Large Feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Large Feast   A Large Feast I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:26 pm

As Joey and Mai made their way to the dinning area, Yami had met them in the hall. He greeted them, before mentioning he wanted to speak to Joey in private. Joey accepted, unsure what was going on. Yami's face was serious, which wasn't too unusual for the Pharaoh, but it had been awhile since he had looked so serious.

Once they were alone, Joey asked him what was going on...

Yami mentally sighed, before turning to Joey. "You know how I feel about Serenity... Correct?" He asked, wanting to establish that before continuing.

"Yeah, Yami, we talked about it last night, what's this about?" Joey asked, eying Yami a little. Why would he be bringing up his feelings for Serenity all of a sudden...

Yami took a deep breath... this was harder than he thought... "...Joey... Tradition in Egypt states that... in order to marry that the groom has to ask for his intended's hand from her father, or, in this case, from her brother..." He started, explaining the traditions.

Joey's eyes widened. "Whoa, hold up! Time out! You're... You're asking me if you can marry my sister??" He asked, in shock. He wasn't expecting this when they talked about Serenity last night. He had expected them to just date some and much later on down the line marry, if it ever came to that. "She's eighteen!" He blurted out, suddenly.

Yami held his ground. "Joey, women were married at the ages nine and ten, sometimes even younger than that..." He told him, before Joey started shaking his head.

"She's my sister! She-Wait, have you actually asked her??" He asked, flabbergasted.

"Yes, Joey, I have and she accepted." Yami said, proceeding to watch as Joey's jaw dropped.

"I-She-!" Joey stuttered out, only to stop when Yami held up his hand.

"Joey... I need to know... Serenity and I need to know... will you give me permission to marry her?" He asked, knowing that this was a hard moment for Joey, but he needed to know... They both needed to know...

"I...I have to talk to her first, Yami..." Joey finally let out, looking a little defeated. Yami nodded, before he moved over to the door way. He lifted the curtain that acted as a door in the area. "Serenity... can you come in here?" He called, knowing she was nearby on standby.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

A Large Feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Large Feast   A Large Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:31 am

Mai's eyes narrowed as she studied Serenity thoughtfully, "Hmmm well all right then but I better know what it is soon." She said eventually. Serenity gave her a small smile and then looked over as Yami poked his head in. At his request, she nodded and stood up. "I'll be back." She said gently before she moved towards the exit. As soon as she was out in the hallway and the door had been shut, she moved towards Joey. "I know its a really big step in our relationship Joey. However I know what my feelings for Yami are....I love him and I always have. He has been there for both of us time and time again....hasn't he proved to be worthy?" She asked as she stepped towards Yami's side. "I know I am only eighteen...but I am legally old enough to be married, I just want your blessing big brother." She added.
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohunleashedrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A Large Feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Large Feast   A Large Feast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Large Feast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace :: Kitchen-
Jump to: