Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:28 am

"Well guys, looks like we finally made it! I hope we're not too late for the cebrations." Yugi added as they made their way inside the Gothic looking Mansion. They had already been led in by the butler and now were being shown the way to the party. Serenity and Mai were next to one another, the older one had her arm wrapped around Serenity's shoulders. The two were like sisters and Mai was very protective of Serenity ever since Serenity had taken care of her. "So why is the party being held on some remote island? I mean I'm not complaining about how we got here...that limo was pretty stylish right Arielle?" Mai asked Arielle, feeling the need to talk about it with another of her friends. Kaiba who was well used to such extravagence merely snorted, if he had any deduced anything abiut their host he wasn't sharing anything.
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohunleashedrp.forumotion.com
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:05 am

Yami looked around the mansion. "It does seem odd that it's a remote island..." He spoke to Yugi, as he was invisible to everyone else. His eyes landed on Serenity, softening a little. Her pink dress, hugged her thin figure just right, with her sweetheart neckline complimenting her. No doubt Mai was the one that helped her pick the dress out...

Arielle looked back at Mai, with a smile. "It was! I've always wanted to ride in a limo." She said, moving to push one of her pigtails back over her shoulder, only to remember that her hair was up in a stylish bun, so she placed a hand on the side of her neck instead. Her dark blue dress sparkled on her, the bottom being a full length skirt, and the straps hanging off her shoulders.

Joey chuckled. "Yeah! It was pretty snazzy, 'll bet even fancier than yours, Kaiba." He said, smirking at the rich guest, before tugging on his bow tie. "But I don't get why the hell we gotta wear these penguin suits..." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:03 am

Kaiba snorted, "Oh please, whoever's in charge of this little getaway has nothing on me.  Of course you are poor and hardly used to things like this, guess that's just something that comes from you being a mutt." He snapped.  Mai rolled her eyes, "Can you two wait until after the party to fight?" She demanded.  Her own dark red dress hit her just above the knee and was skin tight, a feat only Mai could get away with.  She moved from Serenity's side to Joey's, latching onto his arm and steering him away from Kaiba, "Come one knucklehead." She said giving him a small half-smile as she did so.  Serenity giggled as she watched them move off before tucking some hair behind her ear, "It sure is cold." She said after a moment it seemed that the further they moved the colder it became.  Yugi frowned and moved towards her, "Need my coat?" He asked as he looked up at her causing Serenity to smile.  "No thank you Yugi." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 am

"Why you-!" Joey stared before Mai cut him off. He glared at Kaiba as Mai steered him away from him. He relaxed a little at the nickname, before turning to see her small smile. He couldn't stop the corners of his lips from twitching upward. "The guy can't take a joke... Why'd he get invited to this thing anyway?"

Arielle sighed, giving a look over to Seto. He never gave her any problems, well, not any real ones... She moved back to looking at the decorations on the walls as they continued to walk. She looked at the butler in front of them and made her way up to him. "Um, excuse me? How much longer? Some of my friends are getting a little tense." She said, with a small laugh. The butler didn't glance back at her at all. "We'll be there soon, Miss." He said, with no emotions in his voice.

"Oh, thank you." She said, before stepping back behind the butler. He was kinda creepy...

She glanced back at the others and immediately started forming pairings in her head when she saw Mai holding Joey's arm still. Joey and Mai was obvious, Yugi and Serenity seemed to be next, so that left her with... She glanced at Seto, before making it look like she was just glancing around the hall again.

Yami's eyes remained on Serenity as they walked and only when Yugi moved towards her did he jump out of his train of thought. He found himself glaring at the back of Yugi's head, before feeling stunned by the action. He shook it off, not wanting to ponder on the reason for the glare. He glanced around at the others, before noticing how it was obvious that Arielle felt out of place.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:28 am

The butler looked down at Arielle, "Why we're here right now." He said crisply as he steppex right inside an empty ballroom.  Serenity blinked and stared around her, "Uh so where is everyone?" She asked quietly, feeling uneasy as she watched the butler stand right in front of them.  "I'm sorry to say there is no party tonight." He said with a cruel twist of his lips.  Mai frowned and tightened her grip on Joey, "So what is going on then?" She asked, her own eyes glaring up at the man who seemed responsible.  Kaiba glared, "I had a feeling something underhanded was going down, you do realize that by threatening two of the peopld here could cause you some pain right?" He asked, not seeming concerned by what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:47 am

Arielle quickly moved further back to the rest of the group. "Oookay... So much for dancing..." She mumbled, moving over to Serenity.

Joey stepped a little in front of Mai. "Yeah, why the hell are we here then? And like Kaiba said, we'll beat your ass!"

Yami cursed, having had a bad feeling about the whole thing like Kaiba did. Why the hell didn't I speak up more? He thought, before agreeing with Yugi to switch places. In a flash, Yami was there, before he moved to step in front of Serenity and Arielle.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:52 am

Serenity jerked as she saw some people slide out of the shadows, "I don't like this." She whispered as she stepped closer to Arielle. That was when the floor opened up beneath her and Arielle and the two of them fell down it screaming. Before anyone could do anything the floor sealed back up as if both Serenity and Arielle had never been there. "Well looks like they're out of the picture." The butler said in crisp tones before smiling at Yami. "Now who should go next?" He asked out loud as if enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:05 am

Joey and Yami turned as the girls screamed. "Serenity!!! Arielle!!!" Yami shouted, trying to grab them before they disappeared. "Serenity!!!!!" Joey shouted, running over to them only to have the floor close up on him. He slammed his fist on the floor as Yami stared in shock at the spot the girls were a second ago.

Joey turned his gaze to the so called butler. "What the hell did you do to my sister and my friend?!" He shouted, running up to punch him in the face. Just before he could reach him, Joey was pulled back, with his arms forced behind his back as some of the butler's men grabbed him. "Damnit!"
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:09 am

The butler started to laugh, "Oh now that's no way to ask after all I haven't even started yet." He said before the floor opened up beneath Mai and she fell down with a startled shout. Again before anyone could move the floor sealed itself once again, "Well now this has been fun so far wouldn't you say?" The butler asked with a wide smile. Kaiba's hands were clenched into fists as he glared at him, "You're a coward...picking all of us off one by one you should face us if you want a challenge. Or are you afraid you'll lose?" He demanded coldly.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:12 am

"MAI!!!" Joey shouted, struggling more in his hold. "You sick and twisted bastard!!"

"...Where did you take them?!" Yami said, trying to stay calm, but everyone was being being taken one by one... How could Kaiba be so calm?
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:31 am

Yugi frowned from where he was observing it unnoticed by everyone else, "This isn't good...we need to think of a plan and fast." He said quietly. They watched as the butler approached them, "It has been too long Pharoah." He said slyly as he studied Yami.  Yugi gasped in shock while Kaiba laughed, "I should have known you were a crackpot old fool, everyone knows that's nothing more then some wife's tale." He said mockingly. The butler smiled at him seemingly not at all bothered by Kaiba's words, "Is that so?" He asked darkly before the floor opened up beneath Joey and he fell down next.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:37 pm

"I know..." Yami said, quietly in response to Yugi. He tensed at the Butler's words. "If you have something with me, leave them out of it." He said, staring the butler in the eyes with his hard stare. He glanced at Kaiba's laughter. After everything he has seen, he still doesn't believe it? He thought at the sound of his words.

He glanced at the Butler again, before seeing the thugs let Joey go, only to have Joey fall through the floor. "Joey!!" He shouted, as Joey yelled as he fell through the floor. When the floor closed up, Yami turned his dark gaze to the butler. "Let them go!" He said, his voice reflecting the expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Yugi cried out as Joey was taken next, "Not Joey!" He yelled in pure agony as he stared at ths spot with eyes that were burning from unshed tears. Kaiba didn't say anything for a long moment, "I must say I applaud you for getting this far old man, however I regret to inform you that your little plan isn't going to work. Let everyone go or I'll unleash my entire force down upon you and your little crew." He said warningly. The butler started to laugh not at all phased by Kaiba's words, "It is you who is wrong Mr. Kaiba, the distress beacon you used isn't going to work on this island." He said with a laugh. Kaiba's eyes widened in shock, "How?" He demanded. "You'll never know." The butler said before watching as Kaiba was taken away next.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:27 pm

Yami winced at Yugi's cry, his glare growing darker. He turned suddenly when he heard the floor open up again, this time taking Kaiba. "Kaiba! Damnit, why are you doing this?!" Yami shouted, turning to the butler. "And how do you know me?" He asked, remembering the man's earlier comment: "It has been too long, Pharaoh."
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:36 pm

"I'm disappointed you don't remember me but maybe you'll remember me once you join your friends." And with that the floor opened up beneath them and they knew no more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)   Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's the Party? (tags: Everyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Section 18 :: Ballroom-
Jump to: