Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival in Egypt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:25 pm

Yami's own breath was caught as much as hers, but almost for a different reason. As he looked around, he made connections instantly to what each merchant sold, which ones were his favorites to visit, and how often he visited them and the City itself.

It took him a moment to realize that a hush had come over the bazaar and that everyone was looking at him and Serenity. He looked around at them, seeing their wide eyes and mostly hopeful expressions. He heard the whispers among them and remained quiet at the moment, not sure how to answer them. He gave Serenity's hand a squeeze.

--

"Same... Maybe they want to get to them through us or somethin'? Though, they should have taken Mokuba if they wanted a response out of Kaiba; he doesn't give a flip about us." He said, rolling his eyes at the thought of Kaiba. That guy got on his nerves so bad, even when he's tried to be nice to the damn rich boy too...

Joey felt relieved when they made it to the entrance of the city. "Finally..." He said, before wiping his brow again. He looked behind him when he heard the sound of a horse heading their way. His eyes widened when he saw Yugi and a white haired chick on the back of a horse. "Yugi! HEY, YUG! OVER HERE!!" He shouted, waving his arms above his head.

--

Arielle followed his gaze and saw the people gathering close to the entrance of the palace. She glanced back at Seto and saw his nod. She gave him a tiny smile in response as they moved forward with the crowd. As the crowd started to part, she couldn't help but think of Moses and the Red Sea...

When they reached the center, she felt relieved when she saw Yami and Serenity there, though, she was surprised to see Yami with a tan. Though, when she thought about it... Seto was a little darker as well... Not as dark as Yami though...

She released his hand when Serenity came to hug her. She felt herself relax in the hug. "Same here... Any sign of the others?" She asked, whispering in her ear in return.

She watched as Yami give Seto a nod in return. As she watched them, she couldn't help but feel she was in the presence of power... They were both so regal and everything...

--

Chione gave him a smile over her shoulder. "You seem confidant." She said, smiling before turning and handing him the reigns. "Want to give it a go? I did say I'd let you." She said, smiling at him. "The city is just over that next hill, we'll be there in no time."
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:29 am

As he squeezed her hand she saw Seto and Arielle make their way towards them and without really thinking about it she hurried down to join them.  She instantly hugged Arielle smiling as she did so, "No...we haven't seen them." She whispered back before she pulled away and smiled at her quite elated to be with someone she knew.  She turned to see Seto and Yami next to another and her breath caught again, those two together radiated a power she had never before witnessed.  Taking Arielle's hand she pulled her along so she was next to her and Yami.  Her other hand moved and took Yami's before she smiled over at Seto, even though he disliked her brother she had never had anything against him.
--
Mai looked up as Joey started yelling Yugi's name and turned around to see his infamous tricolored hair.  "Thank goodness, its about time someone we know is here, YUGI!" She yelled and waved along with Joey to try and catch their attention.  
--
Seto was about to say something to Yami but paused when the sound of a trumpet could be heard echoing through the square.  Everyone turned to watch as a man followed by a squadron of soldiers entered the town square.  In the very middle was a man wearing finery just as resplendent as his own.  He was a well muscled man, very tan and held himself with confidence, his eyes ran along the crowd before landing on Yami and Seto.  
--
Yugi's eyes widened when he heard Joey and Mai's voices, "Can you stop?  I think I heard my friends, I can try riding later but first I want you to meet two of my best friends." He said and pointed them out to her.  He felt relief fill him as he saw both of them looking safe, "JOEY MAI HEY!!" He yelled back with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohunleashedrp.forumotion.com
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:17 am

When Serenity took his hand again, Yami gave it another squeeze. He was relieved to see Arielle and Kaiba were okay, but he wasn't fully relieved until he saw the others... along with Yugi...

He turned his head when he suddenly heard the trumpets. The sounds annoyed him... He could almost remembering ordering them not to play those whenever he went out...

He raised an eyebrow at the squadron and at the man in the middle. That's a bit much... He thought, resisting rolling his eyes at the sight.

--

Arielle gave her a small smile, before following her gaze back at the two men. "Yeah... pretty incredible, huh?" She whispered, before Serenity led her over to them. She glanced over at Seto, who was on the other side of Yami, and she found herself wishing she was standing next to him.

The sound of trumpets knocked her out of her thoughts as she turned and saw the squadron and the man in the middle. She looked at him with wide eyes. She didn't get a good feeling from the guy.... not to mention his muscles kind of creeped her out... She wasn't a fan men that look too muscular.

The man walked forward, his eyes staying on Yami and Seto. "So... the Pharaoh and the High Priest have returned..." He stated, watching them with emotionless eyes. He then bowed before them. "Let me be one of the firsts to welcome you home. I am Prince Ramses and I have been caring for the kingdom during your absence, My Pharaoh." He said, as others bowed lower then he did to the Pharaoh.

Arielle looked at Ramses surprised. Is he the same Ramses from the story of Moses? She wondered, as he spoke.

--

Joey started jumping up and down. "HEY!" He shouted, before getting pulled by the back of his tunic. "What gives?" He asked, looking behind him to see a guard type guy... except he was dressed like he was from Ancient Egypt. "Uhhh... Hi?"

---

She blinked, before noticing the shouts. She turned and saw the two that were waving at them, before seeing a guard grab the blonde man by his tunic. "We better get over there..." She said, before making the horse pick up speed. "Hang on!" She told him, as they galloped to the city entrance.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:38 am

Serenity's eyebrows went up as the newcomer arrived and she glanced at Yami to see his reaction. He looked quite uneasy and she could slightly understand why. She had a bad feeling but she didn't show it, as people started bowing she wondered if she should too. However bowing was going to be difficult as Yami was still holding her hand with his. So she settled for lowering her lashes, not exactly the best plan she had ever had but at the moment it was all she could think of.
--
Mai glared at the guard who had grabbed Joey and put her hands on her hips. "Hey let him go Small Fry before I-" Whatever she was about to say was lost as another guard grabbed her arm. Without thinking twice she punched the man holding her before she kicked the one holding Joey.
--
Seto's hands went into fists at his sides but he assumed a neutral expression. "Ramses...I see you've done an adequte job." He said, folding his arms and assuming a regal expression that most people would be stupiefied by. "I see you've had the Blue-Eyes White Dragon tablet moved from its original place." He added, a frown darkening his features.
--
Yugi let out a startled gasp as he saw the fight break out, "Hurry!" He called to Chione, though he somehow knew that he could trust her to het there in time.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:27 am

Yami watched Ramses bow before him and explain how he had been caring for the Kingdom. He didn't say a word as Ramses rose, his eyes glancing momentarily at Serenity, before they moved to Seto as he spoke.

Ramese bowed his head at Seto. "It was moved to your temple for the fact that after you and the Pharaoh disappeared, it showed as a more suited home for it; it gives the people more of a reassurance that it would guide you home back to us, Priest Seto." He said, before raising his head to look at him. It was hard to tell, but Ramses looked uneasy at the expression Seto was giving him.

"How long have we been gone, Ramses?" Yami asked, suddenly, causing the prince to turn his gaze back to him.

"Four years, My Pharaoh... We almost lost hope of you coming home to us." He answered.

Arielle watched as they spoke and looked at Seto as he questioned Ramses about the Blue-Eyes Tablet. She got a chill down her spin from his expression, but couldn't explain why she felt her cheeks turn pink slightly.

Okay, she'll admit it... She had a crush on Seto Kaiba when she first got into dueling, but he was a celebrity to her then... Now she sees him so often that the thought of him being the owner of a big corporation stunned her some. At least she didn't sound silly in front of him... most of the time...

Moving back to the present (or past present?? okay, this was getting confusing...), Arielle couldn't help but think about Ramses words; "...it gives the people more of a reassurance that it would guide you home back to us..."

Was that the real reason?

---

Joey dodge the kick that Mai sent at the guard, who immediately let go of his tunic. The guard she had punched rubbed his jaw, before pulling out his sword. "All right, take it easy now, the lady has a black belt..." Joey said, before watching the guards exchange confused looks at his words.

"Ohhh-kay..." He said, slowly, as the guards looked back at them, raising their swords.

Then suddenly, the two guards were hit by snowballs...

Snowballs?

Joey turned to see Yugi and the white haired girl coming at them, throwing snowballs at the guards. "Hurry! While they're distracted! Get in the city!" The girl shouted, as a dark cloud was over her, giving her the snow she needed.

Joey didn't have to be told twice, before he picked up one of the fallen swords, before grabbing Mai's hand. He ran into the city, and made his way towards the large crowd.

---

As they rode towards the city, Chione's eyes glowed white once again. "It's about to snow on us... get ready..." She said, moving to hold her hands above her head, ready to do the same attack as before. She paused when she saw a ball of snow being thrown at the guards. "Huh?" She looked back at Yugi, who was gathering up the fallen snow on them and making a ball. She followed his example and they both started pelting the guards with snowballs.

She shouted at Yugi's friends to get into the city and was relieved when they did what she told. The cloud disappeared as they galloped past the wet and stunned guards, following Yugi's friends into the city.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:40 am

Serenity tensed as she felt Ramses's eyes on her and felt relieved as he looked past her to Seto. She had never really noticed just how intimidating both Yami and Seto could be when they wanted too until now. "Can you tell us where the rest of our friends are?" She asked suddenly, lifting her eyes to meet Ramses's own. She wasn't even sure if he knew where her brother could be but she hoped that he wasn't hurt or worse...same for Mai and Yugi.
--
Mai blinked as snowballs started hitting the guards but didn't think twice before running off with Joey. She hadn't realized snow could be possible in Egypt....at least she was pretty sure it hadn't snowed there. She glanced behind them as the sound of a horse came through. "Yugi!" She called and waved to him.
--
Seto nodded, it made sense but even so he was going to keep an eye on this guy, he didn't trust him nor did he like him. "Well in that case I thank you for putting it in my temple." He said eventually. As Serenity spoke up, he turned to look at her. It didn't escape his notice that she was holding hands with Yami....interesting.
--
Yugi had been expecting the snow this time around and as such was able to use it to his advantage. Once the guards were down, he got back on the horse. Seeing Mai and Joey once again only made him relieved. "Its good to see you!" He said down to them both.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:15 am

Yami glanced at Serenity at her question, before looking back at Ramses, waiting for the prince's answer.

Ramses burrowed his brow in confusion at first. "Your friends..?" He said, before a look of realization dawned on him. "Oh, yes, the Lady Tea had mentioned you were looking for your other friends." He said, holding out his hand to his side. His soldiers parted for a moment, to let Tea through as she took Ramses' hand. "She came to find me just after she saw the you and the Pharaoh, letting me know that she needed help finding yours and her friends." He said, bringing Tea forth to stand next to him.

Yami tensed at the sight of Tea. How long did she mention she was here again?

Arielle held in a gasp at seeing Tea. What was she doing here? Flashbacks of Tea tormenting her and giving her backhanded compliments resurfaced, but she turned her face emotionless, so no one could see what she was feeling.

--

Joey smiled when he saw Yugi and the girl coming over to them. "Yug! Nice throw! Glad you showed up when you did." He said, relieved to see one of his best friends unharmed. "Have you seen Serenity? And- hey, what happened to your puzzle?" He asked, noticing the Millennium Puzzle was gone. "Aaand, who's the white haired girl with the freaky snow powers?" He asked, looking at Chione when he asked.

Chione watched the exchange curiously. She huffed and pouted a little when the blonde man said her powers were "freaky". "My name is Chione. And if you don't want the guards to come after us, we better get moving and find away to get an audience with the Pharaoh." She said, getting off the horse.

Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:27 am

Serenity's body tensed as soon as Tea stepped forward. She looked all too smug and pleased to see them. Her hand tightened on Yami's without her even really thinking about it. "Don't worry, we've sent guards in the city to look for everyone." Tea said almost too brightly. At her words Serenity frowned, for some reason this only made her even more concerned. Tea smiled at Yami as she released Ramses's hand and stepped right into Yami's personal space. "I really hope everyone's all right." She added as she lifted her blue eyes up to look into Yami's violet ones.
--
Mai frowned and elbowed Joey, "Joey be nice." She growled over at him before smiling up at Chione. "I'm sorry for Joey he tends to speak without thinking. I'm Mai Valentine, and I have to say what you did back there was pretty amazing." She said honestly.
--
Seto's eyes narrowed as Tea walked in, he had heard rumors of what had happened between Yugi's little group of friends and Tea. Staring at her brought all those memories back, he didn't trust her or Ramses. "So you say, if they are found I want them to be brought here immediately. Their safety is of the toppest priority, got that?" He demanded. His whole being radiated with power and leadership.
--
Yugi smiled down at both Joey and Mai, "I'm just glad you're both ok. Now we just have to find the others." He said thinking of Yami and the rest of his friends. Seeing them reassured him that perhaps his other friends were somewhere inside the city. "If you want, you can get on the horse Mai and I can walk with Joey." He offered.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:44 am

Yami felt Serenity squeeze his hand, which he returned. He looked at Tea with an uneasy expression. "... Agreed." He said, after a beat. As Tea took Yami's attention for a moment, Ramses turned his gaze over to Serenity once more. His face was expressionless, as he turned to look at Seto once more.

He bowed to Seto, even though on the inside he was writhing with hate, he kept calm. "Of course, Priest Seto." He said, raising himself.

Arielle smiled a little at Seto radiating with power and leadership. She felt bad for Yami... Everyone knew that Tea wanted Yami more then anything... Arielle just hoped that they could get out of there fast enough to get away from Tea...

--

Joey rubbed his rib. "Ow, that hurt, Mai." He said, before raising his hands in defense when she growled at him.

"And I'm Joey Wheeler! And what she said. Sorry about using the word "freaky", I was just shocked by it." He said, explaining his reasons.

Chione titled her head at them. "Are you two also from A-mer-ic-a?" She asked, looking between the two of them.

"Uh.. yeah, we are. We're also looking for some friends of ours too. A tall guy who acts like he's got a stick up his butt, a brunette girl, my sister who light copper hair, looks like a new penny, and a guy who looks like Yugi... but taller, and more blonde in his hair." Joey said, with a nod.

Chione looked at him confused. "...What's a "penny"?" She asked, slowly, blinking, before looking at Yugi.

"Uhh..." Joey said, looking at her confused.

While he looked confused, Chione looked at Yugi when he offered Mai to ride on the horse. She shook her head at Yugi's suggestion. "We need to put the horse away for now, we're already close to the town square and the guards will spot us easier with the horse... They're not going to be happy with us throwing snow at them..." She said, tying the horses reigns at an empty vendor's shop. She looked around, surprised there wasn't a lot of people out at this time of day... Though it was getting a bit later in the day...

She started walking towards the palace and only paused when she saw the large crowd gathered around the entrance of the palace. "...The Pharaoh must be visiting the city..."
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:59 am

She felt a little ill when she felt Ramses's eyes on her once more and turned away. As Tea stared up at Yami with a hungry look in her eyes once again she almost grimaced. "Thank you, if you find them I would be grateful." She said eventually. She may not like Ramses but if he was able to find her brother and her other friends she would be grateful. She tensed again though as Tea slid up to Yami, "Perhaps I can show you around the city? " She asked in a low seductive tone that brought up the hairs on the back of her neck.
--
Mai exchanged a look with Joey as the girl expressed confusion over what a penny was. Yugi however hastily answered for them, "Its a form of currencey we use in America. Its a copper metel, kinda like how Joey described it." He explained gently. As they walked Mai frowned, "It feels like we've walked into some kind of ghost town....Where is everyone?" She asked feeling uneasy, the further they walked. Yugi paused as they heard some voices up ahead, "Well sounds like there's a crowd up ahead...come on lets check it out!" He said as he started to hurry forward.
--
Seto could tell Ramses didn't like him and that for some reason made him pleased. He smirked at him before glancing at Yami, he hadn't said much of anything and that surprised him. Generally he had no problem saying what he thought, which made Seto think that perhaps he was still in shock over everything.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:32 pm

Yami pushed Tea lightly off of him. "I believe I know my way around." He said, before looking at Ramses. He stepped forward towards the Prince, still holding Serenity's hand. "Thank you for taking care of the kingdom, but your job here is done now." He told him, his voice carrying over the sea of people, so all would hear that their Pharaoh would be in control again.

Ramses tensed at Yami's words. "Of course, My Pharaoh, your kingdom is yours once more." He said, stepping down, graciously. He had his own plans for later on...

Arielle noticed how tense the prince had gotten the moment Yami released him of his post. He's up to something... She thought, glancing over at Tea.

---

Chione formed the word "oh" with her mouth, before making her way through the crowd.

Joey and the others moved to follow them. "Hey, what's going on?" He asked, before one guy of the crowd turned to look at him.

"The Pharaoh and Priest Seto have returned! Today is a day of celebration!" The man said, throwing his hands in the air, praising the gods for returning their pharaoh and priest.

"Did you just say Seto?" Joey asked, only to have the man ignore him as he was busying praising.

Then he heard a familiar voice speak at the center of the crowd. "Thank you for taking care of the kingdom, but your job here is done now."

"Wait... That's Yami!" He said, looking at Yugi.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:47 pm

As he pushed Tea back, she almost let a smile show...almost. Hearing him relase Ramses from his post made her stand just a little straighter. She moved to cover his hand with another one of her own and gave Yami a small smile. Hearing him talk so powerfully and with such authority was awe-inspiring.
--
Mai's eyes brightened, "Well its about time we found him, come on everyone!" She said and surged forward. The crowd seemed to expand the further in they walked and Yugi gasped when he saw his friends. Not wanting to interrupt Yami's speech, he waited until it was over before he moved forward. Once they were in the front he waved to Yami. Serenity's eyes widened and she nudged Yami, indicating Yugi an the others with a wide smile. "Joey!" Without thinking twice she slipped free and ran towards him. She hugged him first, not caring that she was crying or that they had quite an audience.
--
Seto raised an eyebrow as the rest of Yami's friends showed up. "Took you long enough Wheeler." He said just loud enough for him to hear as he made his way to Arielle. He moved one hand down and took her hand with his own before glancing at Yami.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:23 pm

Yami kept his eyes on Ramses for a moment, while giving Serenity's hand another squeeze. He glanced at her and gave her a small smile in return. When she suddenly nudged him, he look where she was indicating, before she ran over to Joey. His eyes widened a little when he saw Yugi. He walked over to him. "Yugi, are you all right?" He asked, feeling odd over the fact that they were both solid unlike normal.

Arielle smiled brightly as she saw the others come through the crowd. "Thank goodness! We were getting worried!" She said, before hearing what Seto said to Joey. She turned to look at him and say something, before he took her hand again. She was surprised again by his action that whatever she was going to say completely left her mind.

Joey smiled the moment he saw his sister. "Serenity!" He called, meeting her half way. He hugged her tightly and felt her tears hit his tunic. "Hey, now, I'm here, no need to cry." He said, rubbing her back. He glanced up at Seto and was about to tell him to stuff it when he noticed Seto taking Arielle's hand in his own. He looked at them shocked for a moment, before he glanced over at the guy dressed in glamor. "Who's the guy who looks like he might murder somebody?" He whispered to Serenity.

Chione's eyes widened when Yugi and his friends went up to the Pharaoh and the High Priest so causally. He knows the Pharaoh... Why didn't he tell me? She wondered, before walking over to the Pharaoh. She knelt before him. "Pharaoh Atemu, I beseech you, please grant me an audience to speak with you. I am in need of your help, but I am afraid to speak about it among others..." She said, quietly, but loud enough for the Pharaoh and Yugi to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Serenity gave a watery laugh and wiped at her eyes, "Sorry I just...I missed you." She whispered quietly feeling embarrassed. At his question, she glanced back at Ramses. "His name is Ramses...he was the prince while Yami and Seto were gone. Yami just released him from his duties." She said quietly. Mai snorted, "No wonder he looks so put out...must have been a shock for him at any rate." She said with a little shake of her head. Pulling back from Joey, Serenity reached for Mai and hugged her tightly, "I've missed you." She whispered smiling up at her. Mai held her back just as tightly, a loving smile on her face.
--
Yugi smiled up at Yami, "Yeah...wow you're actually in your own body. Its good to see you." He said and gave him a sheepish grin before glancing down at Chione. "What's wrong Chione?" He asked with wide eyes. He knew Yami could help her, "Chione saved my life earlier." He added as he looked up at Yami.
--
Seto wasn't entirely sure what had driven him to grab Arielle's hand the way he had. However now he didn't want to let go and gently squeezed her hand before watching with narrowed eyes as Tea cried out Yugi's name. "YUGI! You're here too!" She said quite loudly and pushed past Chione to hug Yugi quite tightly.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:09 pm

Joey smiled, before putting a hand on Serenity's head. "Hey, you knew I'd find ya." He said, smiling, before looking at Ramses again at Serenity's words. "Ah, yeah- wait, we're saying we're in Ancient Egypt?" He whispered, looking around in shock.

Yami smiled. "Yeah, it looks like it..." He said, before looking down at the white haired girl in surprise. He looked back at Yugi when he expressed concern for the girl, before he told him that Chione had saved his life earlier. He smiled kindly at Chione and was about to speak when Tea's voice rang out. I almost forgot about her... He thought, flinching.

Chione had been surprised when Yugi mentioned to Atemu that she saved his life. She looked up when she heard a shrill voice rang out, before she was suddenly pushed over. "Oof!" She let out, wincing as she made contact with the ground. She looked up to see a girl with short brown hair hugging Yugi so tight, that Chione was afraid he was going to turn blue.

"Tea," Chione looked up at the Pharaoh as he spoke. He looked annoyed by the girl's actions. "Release Yugi, now." He commanded, his voice holding so much power, Chione could feel herself tremble.

Arielle felt Seto squeeze her hand, causing her to blush a little. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze back, while looking at him through her lashes, with a small smile. She jumped when she heard Tea's voice shout out Yugi's name, before she sent a glare to the taller woman.

Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Serenity nodded as she stepped back from the hug and was about to continue when Tea all but attacked Yugi. Her eyes narrowed and she stepped forward to help Chione up before turning a glare on the slightly taller woman. Tea frowned and reluctantly released Yugi, "I just can't believe the gang's all back together again!" She said in such bright tones that Serenity almost gagged. Yugi was clutching his sides, looking like he was going to be sick. Mai glared at Tea, "I thought I smelled a stench when I came in." She said giving Tea a dark look. Tea ignored her and turned to Yami, "I'm just so happy to see all of you." She said sliding up against him, pushing Serenity to the side and right into Ramses.
--
Seto watched the dramatic scene expressionlessly but was giving Tea a severe dark look. "That's enough...I suggest you step away from the Pharaoh before you over step your bounds." Seto said in ringing tones as he glared at Tea.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Chione was thankful to the woman who helped her up, but she couldn't stop herself from trembling. She moved over to Yugi when she saw that he was looking sick. "Are you all right, Yugi?" She asked, before hearing Tea speak again. Her eyes were wide when Tea slid up against the Pharaoh like a snake, while pushing the woman who helped her up. "Do you have no respect?" She asked, her face hard.

Joey growled when Tea pushed Serenity out of the way and into Ramses arms. "Yeah, Tea, what the hell do you think you're doing?" He questioned, moving over to Ramses to get his sister.

Ramses caught Serenity easily as Tea pushed her into his arms. He acted surprised and concern. "Are you all right?" He asked, Serenity, before watching the scene. As Joey came over to him, Ramses gently released Serenity, as he put his hands back at his sides.

Yami was getting pretty ticked off by Tea's behavior and how she kept pressing herself against him. "Guards, escort Tea back into the Palace." He ordered, after Seto had given her a warning. He didn't have time for this, he needed to figure out what was going on, why they were there, and how they got there...

Arielle gave Seto's hand a squeeze as he told Tea off.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Serenity made a noise as she landed against a very muscular chest and felt her face heat up as she realized just who she had been pushed against. As he caught her she looked up at him with wide eyes and then realized she was staring so she ducked her head and nodded. "I'm fine thank you." She said demurely feeling relieved as Joey arrived. She wasn't entirely sure what to make of Ramses...every time she saw him she had a bad feeling but she wasn't sure if it was just her or if she was just being paranoid.
--
Mai hurried forward and held Serenity in her arms before glaring at Tea, "Are you crazy? You could have seriously hurt Yugi!" She snapped at her wanting nothing more then to smack the smile off of Tea's face. She relaxed slightly as Yami ordered Tea to be taken away by some of the Palace guards. She gave her a mocking wave as she watched Tea get taken away, Tea put up a little fight before she got led away.
--
Seto glanced down at Arielle and gave her a small smile before he looked away again feeling confused about why he had done so. He wasn't one for smiling...ever, even around Mokuba, his face darkened as he thought about his brother, he hoped he was all right it made him feel better that his brother wasn't there.
--
Yugi grimaced as he struggled to get air back into his lungs, he hadn't been expecting Tea to grab him quite that hard. As Chione asked if he was all right he nodded shakily, "...Yeah...just had the air taken out of me." He said with a weak smile before he managed to get his breath back, that and he had a feeling he had bruised rib now...who knew Tea had such a tight grip.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Yami watched as Joey and Mai checked to see if Serenity was all right, causing him to relax some. He honestly couldn't understand what was going through Tea's head right now...

He turned and watched Yugi and Chione talk. The girl mentioned she needed his help...

"I think Tea's gone off her rocker..." Joey stated, watching as the guards took her back to the palace. He looked over at Ramses, who was getting some of the other guards to get the crowds to disperse.

"My Pharaoh, the whole kingdom will be wanting to celebrate your return... Would you like to arrange the festivities to be tonight?" Ramses asked, walking over to Yami.

Yami looked over at him and thought about his words. "Not tonight, but it will be discussed." He said, before walking over to Yugi and Chione.

--

Arielle's heart skipped a beat when she saw that small smile. Has she ever seen him smile before? Well, besides when he was near to winning a duel... And when he looked away, his darkened, causing her to worry all of a sudden.

She placed her free hand on his forearm, while squeezing the hand she was holding. It just felt like the right thing to do...

--

Chione shook her head in disgust as the woman, Tea, was taken inside the palace. She looked back at Yugi and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You should probably sit down..." She said, before noticing the Pharaoh was heading their way. She quickly got on her knees again, wanting to show as much respect as possible.

"Rise, Chione, was it?" She heard his voice say, as she stared at the ground.

"Yes, Pharaoh Atemu." She said, before hearing some shuffling. A second later, the Pharaoh was kneeling in front of her, causing her to lift her eyes in shock. He gave her a gentle smile. "Any friend of Yugi's is a friend of mine." He told her, taking her hand and leading her to stand up.

"You said you needed my help?" He asked, as she nodded her head. "Yes... But please, may we talk in private?" She whispered, throwing a cautious look at the crowd that was starting to dissipate.

"Of course..." He said, before nodding his head to the others, for them all to go into the Palace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival in Egypt
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom-
Jump to: