The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chione

PostSubject: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:29 am

Chione walked through the halls of the palace, following a servant that was showing her to her new room. When they arrived, she thanked them quietly, before moving to go into her room. She paused when she heard a door open and looked to see Yugi coming out of a room next to hers. She smiled a little when she saw him. "Good evening, Yugi." She said, in greeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:52 am

Yugi had decided to walk around the Palace grounds. Everyone had seperated and he had been left on his own. He hadn't minded as he knew most of his friends were interested in one another. After seeing most of the Palace he had asked to be led to his room. His room was spacious and he couldn't help his inner geek as he freaked out over all the antiques. They certainly weren't antiques now but they would be and that was what made them fascinating. Deciding to see what else he had missed, he stepped out and saw Chione about to head into the room next to his own. "Chione, how did the talk go?" He asked curiously as he looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:20 am

"It went well... I guess..." She said, shyly. "The Pharaoh and Priest Seto agreed to let me stay here... It was as surprise, but I feel very grateful to them." She said, giving Yugi a bright smile.

"...Priest Seto went after the Thief King... Both him and the Pharaoh want to bring him to justice..." She said, softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:37 am

Yugi smiled up at her, "I knew they'd want to help you. Y-I mean Atem has always been a good friend of mine and I know when it comes to people who need help he'll be there for them." He said with a bright smile on his face. He was pleasantly surprised that Seto had volunteered but at the same time he knew Seto was just looking out for the people. "Have you checked out the Palace yet?" He asked, feeling that perhaps it would be best not to focus on what had happened to her before they had met.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:28 am

Chione shook her head excitedly. "No, I've only just gotten to my room." She said, happily. "I've always heard that the Pharaoh was one to help people... I'm just glad that the stories were true." She said, happily.

"I've never been in a Palace... Can you show me?" She asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:32 am

He nodded, "Yeah sure...I don't really know my way around either but I'm sure it'll be an adventure." He said brightly before he held out his arm for her much like a gentleman would for a lady. "Any place you'd like to see in particular?" He asked as he glanced over at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:40 am

Chione looked at him a little surprised when he offered his arm to her. She shyly grasped it with her hand, before looking up at him and smiling.

"Um..." She said, before her stomach suddenly growled, causing her to blush. "...I haven't had anything to eat for a day or two..." She admitted, trying to remember when her last "meal" was...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:53 am

He chuckled, "That's fine...I haven't eaten for awhile so I'm sure we can find something in the kitchen." He pointed out before he started leading them both towards the kitchen area. "So you're a nympth....do all nympths control snow?" He asked curiously after a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Chione smiled at his chuckle. He was so sweet... She shook her head. "No, there are many nymphs that control different elements of nature. There are Earth Nymphs, Tree Nymphs, River Nymphs... and so on..." She said, not wanting to list all of them... It was a long list.

"We're all one family though..." She said, smiling a little, before letting out a sigh. "I really miss them..." She said, sadly, looking at the ground as they walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Yugi frowned and looked over at her, "Hey, I'm sure we can get you back to your family. Do you know of a way to reach them?" He asked curiously as he stared up at her earnestly. Seeing her look so sad made him determined to make her happy again and if making her happy was finding her family then he would do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Chione paused in her footsteps at his words, before she continued. Her voice was quiet as she spoke. "...I can't go back, Yugi... S-Something... happened to me that causes me not to be able to return..." She said, knowing he probably wouldn't understand...

She looked up at him, with a smile that didn't meet her eyes. "But you don't have to worry about me, Yugi... I have a new home now... I'll be fine." She said, trying to smile brightly, to show that she would be okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Yugi frowned, "Oh I'm sorry to hear that is there anything I can do?" He asked as he looked up at her with a concerned look on his face. "I mean I may not be the best replacement but I'd like to be your friend, besides I owe you one. You saved my life and I'm never going to forget that." He said as he smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:46 pm

Chione looked at him surprised at first, before she placed her free hand over the arm her other hand was holding onto. "Yugi, we saved each others' lives... I'll never forget the way you helped me..." She said, before kissing him lightly on the cheek. She didn't mind little things like that... And she felt she could trust Yugi...

She gave his arm a gentle squeeze. "I would love to be your friend." She said, smiling a smile that reached her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:07 pm

"I wasn't the one who dumped snow on the bad guys." He pointed out before she surprised him by kissing him on the cheek. He turned pink and looked down he brightened though as she said she'd like to be his friend, "Great! I promise I won't let you down." He said as he smiled up at her before he held out his arm once again. "So come on lets get some food!" He said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Chione laughed a little at him pointing that out. "Well, you threw pebbles; that counts too." She said, before she nodded enthusiastically. She took his arm again and was happy to have a friend in the palace with her. She had a feeling that everything was lifting up for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}   

Back to top Go down

Evening talks {Tag: Yugi}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace :: Chione's Bedroom-
Jump to: