Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chione

Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}   Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Chione ran, startling some servants she past, but she didn't care, she had to run... She felt that she was being chased... that any moment she would see his scarred face looming over her... laughing...

She finally collapsed from running when she came to the garden. Her legs gave out as she hugged herself. She stared at the ground for a moment, before closing her eyes as sobs shook through her body. She pulled herself into the fetal position, trying to will away the images, the memories, the nightmares...
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}   Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Yugi hadn't quite been able to will himself to move until Chione had darted out of the kitchen, he should have been expecting those two to hook up eventually. The signs had been there, he just hadn't noticed until now, feeling his face heat up he slapped a hand over his eyes and ran out of the room almost running into the wall in his speed. Correcting himself he followed after Chione out into the garden and stared at her as she started crying. Unsure of what to do he slowly made his way towards her, "Chione.....are you all right?" He asked carefully as he stared down at her in concern.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}   Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Chione started gasping for air when she heard Yugi. She tried to stop her sobs. "Y... Just... just..." She tried saying in between the gasps. "give me... a-a bit..." She managed to choke out, as she gulped, trying to force the tears and everything to go away.

She didn't want Yugi seeing her like this... She didn't want anyone seeing her like this... She should have realized, she was safe, nothing was happening to her... Bakura wasn't there, about to lunge at her... She was safe...

Oh, she felt so ashamed at how she acted... She couldn't face Joey and Mai again... who knows what they thought of her now...

But... what are they believing how you think of them now? She thought, her eyes widening.

She had to go talk to them... Let them know they weren't at fault...

When she finally calmed down, she slowly sat up, and wiped the tears off her face... She was afraid to look at Yugi... He followed her to see if she was okay... She didn't deserve that... Not after the display she just made of herself...
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}   Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Yugi saw an array of emotions display across her face and watched her with silent concern, "Ok sure." He said and backed up before sitting down at the fountain waiting for Chione to calm down, he had never been good with emotional girls. On top of that he was still in shock over what he had seen, well he probably wouldn't be able to look at Joey, Mai or kitchens in quite the same way. Then again he knew it had been years of sexual tension....he should have known not to bring Chione in there...he was an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}   Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:27 pm

It was silent for too long for her... "I-I'm sorry..." She said, meekly, though it sounded so loud as it broke the silence. "I-I... I didn't mean to make a scene..." She said, still softly, before she slowly stood up and walked over to the fountain...

She sat down beside Yugi, while looking down at her hands. "...I..." She sighed, putting her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}   Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:30 pm

He glanced over at her in surprise, "Chione, no one is blaming you for what happened. It was just an accident...but the way how you reacted...something bad happened to you didn't it?" He asked quietly. He didn't wait for an answer before continuing, "You don't have to tell me anything, just know you don't have to carry that alone anymore...I'm here for you and I know my friends are here for you too." He said as he gave her a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}   Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:45 pm

She shook her head, her face still in her hands. "I-I should tell you..." She said, softly, before removing her hands from her face. She looked at the ground in front of her as she spoke. "... The reason Priest Seto is going after the Thief King..." She took a shaky breath, but was determined to open up to him. "Is because... Ba-Bakura f-" She gulped a little, her mouth feeling dry. "forced himself on me..." Her voice shook a bit as she spoke.

"That's the... the same reason as to why I can't go home..." She told him, looking up at the night sky. "The moment a nymph loses their purity... They lose their way home..." She said, softly, as her eyes started to tear up again. She quickly wiped them away, not wanting to cry again.

Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}   Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:56 pm

"What?! The monster." Yugi growled out his hands tightening in fists, for the first time in his life he wanted to kill someone. He stood up and started pacing, not even aware of what he was doing, "I can't believe he would do that...Bakura will pay for what he's done." He said savagely before turning to Chione, "I'm sure there's a way around it, you didn't give your purity to him freely, he stole it!" He said desparately. It was just unfair that someone as innocent as Chione had been hurt in such a manner, it made him sick.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}   Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:25 am

Chione looked up at Yugi in surprise. In the short time she had known him, she never expected him to become so angry. She jumped back a little when he turned to her suddenly. She felt her eyes watering at him wanting to so badly find a way to help her...

She stood suddenly and went up to him. She put her arms around him in a hug. "...Thank you... thank you for caring..." She said, softly, as she held onto him.

Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}   Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:31 am

As she started to talk, his eyes filled with tears. It was wrong that she had been hurt like this..."Anyone with human decency would care." He mumbled as she held him. Not caring that she was going to see him cry he wiped his eyes on his sleeve. "I swear to you Chione, I will find a way to reuinte you with your family." He said fiercely meaning each word he said.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}   Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:08 am

Chione looked at him at his words, tears filling up her own eyes. The way he spoke and the way he looked as he said those words... Made her almost believe he could do it.

A tear escaped as she kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Yugi..." She said, feeling so grateful for him.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}   Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:32 am

He looked down as she kissed him on the cheek, "Like I said....anyone with human decency would do the same." He said quietly. He looked at her, "Come on...I'll take you to your room. Bring you some food." He said as he gave her a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}   Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:40 pm

Chione wiped her tears away and nodded, giving him a small smile. She wrapped her arms around one of his arms and rested her head lightly on his shoulder. "Sleep and food sound good right now..." She said, tiredly. It had been a long day for her... She was surprised she hadn't fallen asleep by now...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}   Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmares in a Garden... {tag: Yugi}
Page 1 of 1