Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleepover With A Nymph

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chione

Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:47 pm

She giggled a little. "I'm sorry." She said, smiling behind her hand. "You going to be okay?" She asked, a little concern, but still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:16 pm

Yugi gave her a small smile, "I'll be fine." He said as he straightened. He opened the door and noticed how there was no one around, "Well looks like we're the only ones here." He commented.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:34 pm

"I guess you were right." Chione said, looking around as she entered the room. She thanked him for opening the door for her. "Sooo, what should we eat?" She asked, moving over to the food area. Not even the cooks seemed to be up...
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:12 pm

He thought about it, "Have you ever had scrambled eggs?" He asked as he tried to remember if they had chickens in Egypt. He wasn't entirely sure if they did but he hoped they did cause it was at least something he could make.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:27 pm

She blinked at him for a moment, before shaking her head. "No... Is it good?" She asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:43 pm

His grin widened, "Oh its the best...now where do they keep the chickens around here?" He asked as he looked around the kitchen. "Think there might be a pen outside?" He asked after a moment as he looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:53 pm

She shrugged. "I'd assume so..." She said, softly, before following him outside. "Is that one?" She asked, pointing to a pen by the back entrance for the servants. She walked over to it and peeked in to see sleeping hens. "Yugi, this is it." She whispered, not wanting to wake the chickens.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:04 am

His eyes lit up as he followed her outside, "Oh yeah, this is awesome!" He said in hushed tones before frowning, "Where do they lay egss?" He asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:18 am

Chione blinked at his question. "Um... I don't know..." She answered, staring at the chickens blankly. "What should we do?" She asked, in a whisper still, while looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:33 am

Yugi frowned, "I suppose we could look around?" He suggested as he scratched his head. He felt idiotic for not knowing about chickens...maybe he should have paid more attention in elementary school.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Chione shrugged, before seeing a servant out and about by the other animals. "Maybe we can ask him?? He probably knows where the eggs are?" She asked, pointing out the man to Yugi.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Yugi's eyes lit up and he hurried forward, after he had approached the man and asked him to help out the man left and then went into the pen. As Chione and Yugi watched, he went to the empty roosts and pulled out eggs that he put into a basket. Finished, he handed the basket of eggs to Yugi and smiled at him, "I make you a fine breakfast yes?" He asked with a large smile down at them.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Chione stayed a little behind Yugi, honestly not liking the look of the servant. "Um, yes, please?" She asked, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm

The servant brightened and led them towards the kitchen where he started making food, soon other servants filed in and started helping him out. Yugi glanced over at Chione with a raised eyebrow, "I gotta say this is kinda weird." He muttered as they continued watching.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Chione blinked as she watched them work, before she nodded to Yugi's comment. "Agreed..." She said, not used to people cooking for her, well, besides her parents when she was younger...
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:18 am

Yugi shrugged and moved to sit at the table, "Well we may as well sit if we're waiting." He pointed out with a shug. "Wonder what they'll make." He added thoughtfully as he studied them with an interested expression.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:57 am

Chione joined him at the table. "I don't know... I'm unfamiliar with breakfast foods of Egypt." She admitted, with a tiny shrug. She looked over at them and saw the servants working together almost like a choreographed dance.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:17 am

He nodded in understanding before looking down, "Yeah me neither." He said, looking up as one of the servants approached them holding out a platter of sliced fruits. He didn't recognize some of them but tried some of the ones he recognized.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:49 am

Chione's eyes widened with excitement when the platter of fruit was brought forward. She took bits of everything and smiled happily as she munched on the fruits. She licked the juice from her lips. "Mmmm, so good!" She said, excited and obviously satisfied with fruit.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:42 pm

After waiting for the two of them to finish with the fruit platter, the servant moved back and another took its place this time holding out a platter of sliced bread with some kind of sauce in a container that they set on the table before they backed away. Yugi had never actually eaten bread for his breakfast but deciding that it wouldn't hurt took a slice and tore off a piece before he dipped it into the sauce that had been provided. The sauce was sweet but the home made bread was delicious and the two seemed to just work together, "That's really good." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:55 pm

She took some of the bread and dipped it in the sauce. She happily ate it, loving the delicious tastes. "Mmm, I'm starting to get full." She admitted, after finishing her piece of bread.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Yugi nodded and finished his slice of bread before he saw another servant approaching them with some kind of pastry on this platter. As they took away the other platter they set the new platter down with a small bow before they backed away. On top of the pastry was some kind of syrup, glancing back at the servants Yugi took the fork that was provided and took a bite from it, it was surprisingly delicious.
(the dish is Konafah and here is a pic:
Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 Konafa456mouz
also there are two servings of it so Chione can have some too XD)
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:20 pm

{OOC: XDD wow... I've never seen that before XD}

Chione followed Yugi's lead and took a bite of the pastry. She nodded, happy with the taste. She swallowed. "Good! Thank you." She said, happily to the servants.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:26 am

As he finished up the pastry he kept thinking about the events of the night before. "So I was thinking about asking Yami if I could have an extra bed brought into my room." He said after a moment. "That way I'll be able to be nearby in case something happens." He pointed out as he looked up at her.
(Well its an Egyptian dish XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepover With A Nymph   Sleepover With A Nymph - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepover With A Nymph
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace :: Yugi's Bedroom-
Jump to: