Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning a Cape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Returning a Cape Empty
PostSubject: Returning a Cape   Returning a Cape I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:14 am

Once she was in the hallway that led to her room she paused by the room next to her own, she remembered hearing that Ramses was roomed here. She bit on her bottom lip as she debated about bothering him...she wasn't even sure if he would be in there, deciding it wouldn't hurt she raised her hand and knocked tentatively on the door. She slipped the cape off from around her shoulders and looped it over her arm so that way it would be easier to hand over to Ramses.
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohunleashedrp.forumotion.com
Prince Ramses

Prince Ramses

Returning a Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning a Cape   Returning a Cape I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:06 am

Ramses sat at his desk, thinking about how the night went. They had been lucky on the small number of casualties on their side...

He looked up when he heard a knock on his bedroom door. He stood and walked to the door an opened it. He was surprised to find Serenity there. "Lady Serenity, what can I help you with?" He asked, noticing his cape on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Returning a Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning a Cape   Returning a Cape I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:17 am

She gave him a tiny smile before holding his cape out for him, "I thought you would be needing this back." She said gently. "Thank you again...you really helped me out back there." She added with a soft smile on her face. Even if she still felt slightly uneasy about him he had helped her and that was what counted right?
Back to top Go down
Prince Ramses

Prince Ramses

Returning a Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning a Cape   Returning a Cape I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:33 am

Ramses, hesitantly, took his cape from her. He gave her a nod. "Thank you..." He said, quietly. He shook his head. "No, you need to thank me... I only did what I thought was right." He said, with a soft smile of his own.

"It's late... Maybe you should get some sleep?" He suggested, seeing how tired she was and knowing it had been a hectic day from dawn late into night...
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Returning a Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning a Cape   Returning a Cape I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:46 am

She stared down at the floor for a moment before smiling up at him. "Yeah I suppose you're right...you could do with some sleep too. After all you were fighting off a lot of guys." She pointed out. She fought back a yawn and shook her head, it had been a long day and she was mentally and physically exhausted. It was taking all of her strength and then some to remain upright, which was slightly amusing.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ramses

Prince Ramses

Returning a Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning a Cape   Returning a Cape I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:07 am

She was right, of course, he was drained from all the fighting he had to do. He looked at her amused though as she tried to remain upright. "Do you need any help?" He asked, watching her. "I'm almost afraid you're going to fall after taking two steps..." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Returning a Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning a Cape   Returning a Cape I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:02 am

She laughed and looked up at him, "I'll be fine." She said before turning to go back to her room but she didn't make it very far before her legs gave out on her. She let out a startled noise and then rubbed her forehead, "I must be more tired then I thought." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ramses

Prince Ramses

Returning a Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning a Cape   Returning a Cape I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:17 am

Ramses stepped forward and caught her before she could hit the ground. He helped steadied her and gave her a look that clearly said "I told you so...", but he didn't say it out loud. "Come on..." He said, walking her to her room. He opened her door and guided her to her bed. He sat her down on it and took a step back from her. "There... I assume I don't need to tuck you in?" He asked, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Returning a Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning a Cape   Returning a Cape I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:25 am

She looked up at him as he managed to catch her and gave him a tired smile, "Sorry." She said with a little laugh. As he led her to her bed and then sat her down on it she shook her head, "No..I'm fine, thank you though." She said tiredly as she slipped under the covers, some of her nightgown riding up and showing him some of her slim leg before it disappeared under the covers. "Night Ramses." She mumbled before she started to drift off to bed.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ramses

Prince Ramses

Returning a Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning a Cape   Returning a Cape I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:39 am

He gave her a soft smile. "Goodnight, Serenity..." he said, softly, watching her for just a moment, before he exisited her room. He closed the door and looked up to see Atemu looking at him a bit surprised, but at the same time, trying to keep a neutral face.

Ramses just bowed his head at him. "My Pharaoh..." He said, before turning and walking back into his own bedroom.

When he closed his door, he smirked a little, thinking about the face that Atemu was making. Accidents are sometimes a lot more fun. He thought, moving back to his desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning a Cape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning a Cape   Returning a Cape I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning a Cape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace :: Prince Ramses' Bedroom-
Jump to: