Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arielle Carter

Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} Empty
PostSubject: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:56 am

The sunlight streamed into the room, waking Arielle after a few moments. She groaned at the light when she opened her eyes. She quickly shut them as she turned and buried her face into some material. It took her a minute until she realized it wasn't her pillow she was buring her face in...

She breathed in a scent that made her heart race. She slowly peeked up and saw Seto's sleeping face. She blushed more when she realized his arms were still around her. How can he possibly be comfortable? She thought, before pulling the cover over her head, to hide her face.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:07 am

He came too slowly, feeling much more relaxed then he had when he went to bed. He could feel Arielle shifting and cracked one eye open to study her, "Any reason why you're hiding?" He asked with amusement in his voice as he moved one arm to rub at his tired eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:21 am

She forced herself to not jump when he suddenly woke up and spoke to her. "...Nope..." She said, still under the cover. "...I just like being under the covers..." She said, actually saying the truth, but it wasn't the only reason she was under there right now.

Part of her didn't get why she was hiding... Maybe it was because she was not used to waking up and seeing a handsome guy asleep next to her in bed??

That sounds right... She thought, mentally sighing.

Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:29 am

Seto nodded slowly before he sat up, his arms moving from off of her before he glanced behind him to see her. Getting off the bed he moved towards the window and stared out across Egypt...it still felt strange to be caught here and a part of him wondered if he would ever go back to his time.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:36 am

She felt him move and she raised the cover a little to see what he was doing, in time to see him get off the bed. She felt herself relax a little, but at the same time miss his presence on the bed and warmth.

She mentally grumbled at herself, before she stretched under the sheet. A little groan escaped her lips as she stretched, before she relaxed on the bed again. You have to talk sometime... She thought, building up courage to go ahead and talk to him...

Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:47 am

He glanced over at her, "So I think we should talk about yesterday." He said abruptly as he studied her. He wasn't entirely sure how to go about it...talking about feelings wasn't something he did...not even with Mokuba. "If I crossed a line I apologize." He said after a moment. "I never meant to cross a boundary and if I offended you in anyway I am sorry." He said....he never said sorry so this was for him a big step.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 pm

Her eyes widened at his words. You're a mind reader now, Seto? She thought, before she slowly sat up and pulled the cover off of her. She watched him as he spoke. She got off the bed and went over to him. "Seto... You have nothing to apologize for. If you crossed a line, I would have told you right then..." She stated, putting a hand on his arm.

"I wouldn't have kissed you back, Seto..." She said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:28 pm

He studied her carefully, "You sure you're not just saying that to make me feel better?" He asked teasingly. As she pointed that out he nodded, "Good point...so what does that make us then?" He asked after a beat as he stared down at her.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Arielle rolled her eyes playfully. "Haha, sure, that's it." She said, sarcastically.

"Well, what do you want us to be?" She asked, right back. How could she have the answers? He was the one that kissed her, starting it all... She wished she had the answers... She wished she knew exactly why he kissed her... Why now all of a sudden? She noticed he was changing, sure, was it because they were in Ancient Egypt? What would happen if/when they got back home? Would he forget the whole thing? Write it off as an "illusion" like he had done in the past?

...Would he decide that his actions to her didn't mean anything?

Waaaay too many "what if"s... She thought, pushing the unwanted thoughts to the back of her mind.

Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:15 pm

He looked past her with a distant look on his face, "I've never had a serious relationship before. As Seto Kaiba, most woman only see the glamour of dating a rich billionaire." He pointed out matter of factly. He refocused his attention on her, "However I have seen how you are and I know me being a billionaire is not what interests you." He said with a slow smile. "I'm willing to try a serious relationship if you are." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Arielle studied him as he spoke... She could remember in school how girls would blush as he walked by, try to give him chocolate on valentine's day, hoping he would choose one of them... He never did and always ignored their advances. She even remember seeing him throwing a lot of the chocolates away. She had felt a tiny bit bad (okay, not really) for the girls, but felt more bad for Seto... She had heard those girls talking about how if they dated Seto they could get diamonds, and could go to exotic places...

Shallow, selfish, little... She remembered thinking at the time. Arielle knew about Mokuba being Seto's only family... She may not have read magazines a lot, but she would look at them on rare occasions and Seto Kaiba was normally mentioned in there somewhere...

"You're right... That isn't what interests me." She stated, smiling at him. "In fact, being one isn't on my list of requirements." She added, with a playful wink. Arielle took his hand in hers, before reaching up, on her tiptoes, to kiss his cheek. She went flat on her feet as she gave him a shy smile, her cheeks a little pink. "I'm willing." She told him, her smile growing.

Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:12 am

He studied her as if trying to figure her out before he nodded, "Good." He said quietly before he leaned down and brushed his lips against her just once. "Then with your permission I would like to take you on a date tonight." He said seriously before he pulled back to give her one of his small smiles.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:15 am

She closed her eyes when he leaned down and brushed his lips against hers. She slowly opened her eyes and gave him a smile. "...You have my permission." She said, bubbling inside.

She jumped when she suddenly heard a knock on the door.

Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:30 am

Seto growled under his breath, "This had better be important." He muttered as he moved towards the door and opened it. "What is it?" He demanded, his voice short and clipped. The guards who were standing there shot one another nervous looks. "I'm sorry Priest Seto, we have news of the attack if you would be willing to hear of it." One of the guards finally said.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:06 am

Arielle held in a giggle at his growl. She didn't follow him to the door, wanting to stay out of sight of the person at the door; no need to have rumors going around...

She heard the voice on the other side of the door and when they spoke of the news of the attack, she couldn't help herself as she ran over to the door to Seto's side. "What is it? What happened?" She asked, her worry for her friends suddenly coming back I almost forgot about the attack... now I feel terrible... She thought.

She noticed the guards looked at her a little stunned, before exchanging looks, then finally looking back at Seto. They didn't say a word to her, which just ticked her off. I hate being a woman in ancient times... She thought, trying to keep from glaring at the guards for treating her (in her mind) rudely.

Remember, this is a different time period... Woman didn't have respect here... they were considered property... She thought, trying to reason with herself...

She only succeeded in making herself angrier...

Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:30 am

Seto fought the urge to throttle the men and instead stared down at them as if they were complete idiots. "I believe the lady asked you a question." He said with his eyes flashing. The men coughed awkwardly before their leader spoke up. "Apologies Priest Seto, there were significant casulties on both sides. However the Pharaoh wishes me to let you know that he made it along with his friends." He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:06 pm

Arielle bit back a smile at Seto telling the men off with just his looks and tone of his voice. When the leader of the men told them that the others were all right, she breathed a sigh of great relief. "Oh, thank goodness..." She said, softly, before moving back into the room. That was all she needed to hear from them.

She moved to the window and looked out it. Everyone was safe...
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Seto glanced at Arielle from the corner of his eye before turning back to the man in front of them. "I would have thought you'd be back sooner. What took you so long?" He demanded. The soldiers looked uncomfortable before one of them cleared his throat, "We're not entirely sure sir....we were on our way back last night and then we woke up and it was morning." He said looking embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:11 pm

Arielle looked back over at the door. What?? That doesn't make any sense... She thought, unsure of what to make of what the soldiers said...

Something more is going on here... She thought, looking out the window again. She watched the people move about and saw they all looked fine and normal...
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 pm

The soldiers looked even more uncomfortable and looked away, "Well sir...the last thing we all can remember is a woman dressed in white. She did something and the next thing we knew it was daylight." The leader said after a moment, the rest of the soldiers nodded. Seto's eyes narrowed, he had heard rumors..."This woman was she wearing a necklace with an eye engraven on it?" He asked quietly. The leader looked stunned, "Well yes she did..but what-" He was cut off by Kaiba who just glared at him, "I have some urgent matters to attend to at the Palace." He said shortly before he looked over at Arielle, "Want to come along?" He asked, his voice much softer now that he was addressing her.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Arielle looked back at the door when they mentioned a woman wearing white. She frowned a little, before Seto asked if the woman was wearing a certain necklace. She remembered hearing about a girl like that from the others before... She looked at him surprised when he suddenly turned to her and asked if she wanted to come along. She nodded her head. "Of course." She said, before walking back over to him.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Once she was by his side, he offered her his arm and led her towards the exit, once they were a far enough distance away he leaned down to whisper in her ear.  "The woman they saw is Izishu Ishtar, she holds the Millenium Necklace here, and she was a sorceress in this time period." He said under his breath before he paused in his step.  "I'm an idiot." He muttered out loud before he released her arm and moved back towards the carving of the Blue Eyes White Dragon.  He studied it thoughtfully before stretching his hand forward, for a long moment nothing happened and then the carving lit up.  There was a little pop sound and then a part of the carving moved to the side to reveal a hidden compartment.  Resting inside was the Millenium Rod, which Seto took before he stepped back, the carving shifted back into place hiding the compartment.  
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:26 am

She took the arm that he offered her, before he lead her towards the exit. She blinked at him in surprise when he told her about Izishu, before looking at him surprised when he said he was an idiot. She watched him move towards the carving, before she followed him a little. She watched wide-eyed as part of the carving opened to reveal a compartment. She watched as Seto took out the Millennium Rod, before stepping back. The carving returned to normal, as Arielle stepped towards Seto. "Wow..." She whispered, looking at the Blue-Eyes White Dragon carving in shock, before looking back at Seto.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:42 am

His eyes remained on the Millenium Rod, "I hid the Millenium Rod inside the carving...it was the safest place I could think of to protect the Millenium Rod." He said quietly. He glanced over at her with a small smile, "And now that I have it back...we're one step closer to finding Bakura. We need to get back to the Palace, if they managed to get one of his men we can find out where he is." He said, his eyes lighting up.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:15 pm

Arielle took his hand in hers. "We'll get him." She said, smiling at him, with confidence. "We should head back... I'm sure Yami and the others will want to know what we have learned... It might not be a great deal, but it should help us." She said, with a nod.

She looked over at the soldiers that were still at the temple, waiting for orders from Seto. "You should probably dismiss them...Or, look more into Ishizu?" She asked, quietly, as she looked at Seto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}   Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking in a temple... {Tag: Seto}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: High Priest Temple-
Jump to: