Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival in Egypt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Yugi woke up by himself out on a sand dune, the Millenium Puzzle that had been around his neck was gone.  "Yami!  Hello Anyone?!" He called out searching around himself frantically.  It was with slow recognition that he noticed he was wearing different clothes....Egyptian clothes. "What's going on?" He wondered, his eyes trying to find anyone nearby and having no luck.  
--
Mai felt her head throbbing and then realized someone was lying on top of her, she counted to five before she shoved him off.  "Joey!  Wake up, come on knucklehead...I don't want to be alone here." She said, she took in the fact that Joey was in some kind of tunic...he resembled an Egyptian in that outfit.  She was wearing a smilar outfit but it wasn't a tunic it was instead a long sheer chemise and she wore golden bangles on her forearms.  
--
Kaiba did not like waking up with headaches much less in clothes he didn't recall wearing earlier on.  Arielle was lying next to him wearing a silky chemise.  He studied her feeling some odd sort of concern....but that was ridiculous.  He was wearing his Priest garb that he recognized from the whole Egyptian thing.  "Great." He muttered, they were by a river possibly the Nile.  
--
In a beautiful garden Serenity and Yami were lying next to each other, she was dressed in a beautiful deep blue chemise on top of her head was a golden headress in the shape of swans.  Yami was wearing the garb of Atem, his skin tanned and wearing a matching headress
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohunleashedrp.forumotion.com
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:03 pm

{OOC: jasklfjslkjsldkjklasj *-*}

Yami's eyes opened, squinting at the harshness of the sunlight. He raised a hand to shield his eyes from the light. Sun? It was night time when we came to the island... He thought, before noticing his arm and hand. He was wearing gold rings on his ring and pinky finger, along with a gold bracelet, but the thing that shocked him the most was the color of his skin.

He sat up, looking at his hands and seeing what he was wearing. "But... Yugi?" He said, looking around him. Yugi didn't appear and Yami realized he couldn't feel his presence anymore even though he was wearing the puzzle...

He heard a soft moan next to him, causing him to finally noticing Serenity. "Serenity..." He said, softly, putting a hand on her shoulder. He took in what she was wearing and found himself thinking how the Egyptian clothes suited her more than the dress she had been wearing earlier. He mentally pushed the thought away as he looked to see if any of the others were there.

They seemed to be in some sort of garden...

---

Joey groaned, rubbing his head. "Did you have to push me so hard?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. "Why am I wearing a tunic??" He asked, seeing what he was wearing. "I go from penguin suit to being in a tunic, the hell?" He said, before looking up to see what she was wearing. "Uhh..." He said, blushing a little before clearing his throat. "Where the hell are we??" He asked, noticing the torch that was giving them the faint lighting. He stood up and took it off the wall, before using it to see. He jumped back when he saw the statue of Anubis. "Deaah! Not that thing again!" He said, stepping back away from it.

{OOC: kinda referencing the movie X'D}
----

Arielle shivered as she woke up, even though she was feeling hotter than she had earlier. She slowly opened her eyes and first thing she was was blue and gold, before she raised her gaze to see Seto Kaiba dressed as Priest Seto from Ancient Egypt. She jumped a little, not having expected him to be sitting so close to her, but at the same time felt an odd sense of relief.

"Seto? What's going on?" She asked, as she sat up, before wincing in pain as her knee moved against the cloth of her outfit. She looked down at her clothes and blushed some. "Ack! I'll kill whoever changed me!" She said, feeling violated, thinking about that butler guy. She looked around, not seeing any of the others around them and seeing... was that the Nile?

She moved to stand up, but hissed in pain from her knee. She moved and lifted of the chemise to above her knee to see it scrapped up and bleeding a little. "Ouch... must have happened after the fall..." She mumbled, wincing at the sight a little.

----

The sound of horses could be heard from the other side of a hill of sand. A girl with white hair ran for her life as she was being chased by the bandits on horseback. "Nowhere to run, girly!" One of them shouted, before making a grab for her white hair.

She managed to dodge his hand and stabbed it with the iron pick she had taken out of her metal cuffs. The man shouted in pain, before kicking the girl. She let out a shout as she started tumbling back down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Serenity slowly woke up feeling tired and slightly sore, she felt someone's hand on her shoulder and sleepily turned to look up at Yami. She blinked in some confusion he was decked out to the nines and wow.....tan he was even more attractive, "What's going on?" She asked quietly as she glanced down at her attire and blinking to take it all in. "Uhhhh how did....how did we? You're tan." She said lamely, not exactly able to voice her thoughts. Her head felt like it was being weighed down and reaching her hand up she felt something resting against her head. She tried to calm herself down but it was hard, "How did we get here?" She asked Yami with wide eyes, her hand reaching for his without her really realizing it.
--
Mai frowned, "Sorry all I knew was someone was lying on top of me." She said dryly before she straightened. As he freaked out she hurried to his side only to pause and give him an amused look, "Joey its just a statue, its not going to attack you." She said and after a beat of the statue not moving from its plinth to attack him she gave him a knowing smile, "See." She said. She had noticed him blushing earlier and then she had realized it was because of the outfit she was now wearing. Did he notice her as a women then? She wasn't entirely sure and she didn't want to assume just in case it turned out to not be true. "We should try and see if we can find a way out of here...wherever here is." She added as she stared around them.
--
Seto sighed as Arielle finally woke up, he nodded to her "Likewise." He said dryly as she said she would kill whoever had put her in that dress. As she moved to stand up, he steadied her seeing that she was swaying "Must have...sit down." He ordered as soon as she was seated he sighed suddenly awkward something he wasn't used too. "Can I have a look?" He asked after a pause, he didn't want to lift up her skirt without giving her a proper warning. He silently cursed whoever had brought them there in the first place, "I won't if it'll make you uncomfortable." He added seeing her discomfort.
--
Yugi's eyes widened when he heard shouts and hurried forward to see a young woman running from bandits. "Oh no! I have to help her." He muttered, but how he wasn't exactly intimidating and without his deck he couldn't summon any monsters to help her. On the other hand he couldn't let her get hurt and she most likely would if he didn't act fast, "HEY, PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!" He yelled and threw the first thing he could get his hand on which happened to be some small pebbles he had managed to grab. They landed right on the thug's head causing Yugi to grin knowing that he had bought the woman some time "YEAH PICK ON ME!" He yelled as he stared down at them from the sand dune he was on.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Yami gave her a small smile. "So it would seem..." He said, finding her trouble with getting her thoughts together to be cute. "I don't know... Last thing I remember... Was the Butler and saying something about being disappointed in me not remembering him..." He said, before looking back at her when she placed her hand over his. "He said I would remember when I join my friends..." Yami said, quietly.

He helped Serenity stand. "I don't know what happened, but I can't sense Yugi..." He said, looking down at the puzzle and looking at it.

----

Joey rolled his eyes. "Hey! We had to deal with this guy coming back and try to kill Yami, Tristan, Yugi, and I got chased by mummies!" He told her, before moving the torch around to see more. "I just hope it ain't a tomb or something..." He mumbled, before finding a pathway. "Come on... it's the only one I see in here." He said, leading her down the pathway.

---

Arielle held in a pout when he told her to sit back down. I just stood up... She thought, as she did as she was told. She blinked at him when he sighed and looked at him surprised when he asked if he could have a look at her leg. She blushed a little, not sure what to tell him. But she found herself shaking her head at his words. "No, y-you can! You can probably get a better look at it than I can." She said, with a small smile. Something in her was telling her to relax, that Seto was someone she could trust greatly.

How can that be? We've hardly exchanged words... She thought, thinking about the few encounters she had in the past with Seto. He probably saw her as another one of "Yugi's Geeky friends" or whatever he called them.

Though... he wasn't exactly mean to me personally when we spoke... She thought, before mentally shaking herself out of her thoughts.

----

The girl looked up as she heard someone shout. She looked at the boy surprised. Did he just throw pebbles at the bandits?

Is he crazy?! She thought, as the bandits decided to go after him. It gave her the chance she needed though... She ran around the hill and started making her way up the top.

"That kid has hair like the Pharaoh's..." One of the bandits said, looking at the other one.

The other bandit lifted his sword with a smirk. "Let's kill him." He said, before giving a shout as they charged their horses up the hill. The sand slowed them down some, but they were not worried.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:36 pm

She frowned and studied the Millenium Item in his hands before she noticed something on his forehead with the same kind of eye symbol as on the puzzle. "What's that?" She asked quietly, her hand moving up and lightly running along the edges of it. "It looks like your puzzle but....its not quite the same." She said quietly, her hand falling back to her side as she stared at him in wonderment.
--
Mai raised an eyebrow, "If I didn't know you like I do Joey I would I think you were telling tall tales." She said as she followed after him. "Well if its a tomb then I've seen everything." She said flatly as she tried to see what the whole place looked like but it was difficult as the lighting was extremely poor. "Lets hope there's an exit nearby...I've never been a fan of enclosed spaces." She admitted, ever since Marik had taken her mind to the Shadow Realm she had nightmares of being enclosed in places such as this.
--
He gave her a hint of a smile before he brushed the skirt back to study her knee it was pretty banged up. "Looks like you landed on it pretty hard." He commented after a beat before he tore off a long strip from the hem of his outfit and slid it into the Nile river. Granted it wasn't the best option but there wasn't anything else he could use, moving back to her side he took the strip and tried cleaning the wound as best as he could. "It might sting." He said before he did so, again he started to feel awkward....something he hated, "After this gets taken care of, we should be on our way...there's no telling what will happen and we will have to find your friends." He said quietly.
--
As soon as they neared him Yugi froze, ok that probably hadn't been the best plan but it had been the only thing he could think of. "TOUCH ME AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN!" He yelled wishing he looked as imperious as he sounded. Granted he had nothing on Yami, he still sounded like a little kid but he couldn't focus on that, he just hoped they thought he was someone they wouldn't want to hurt. If he had his deck on him, that would definitely be the case but for now he was just going to have to wing it.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Yami placed a hand on his forehead, feeling what she was talking about. He took off the headpiece and looked it over. The eye in the middle did resemble the one on his puzzle. He looked over the headpiece, before putting it back on. It felt like the right thing to do...

"This might sound strange... But I get the oddest feeling that I know this place..." He said, as he looked around the garden some more. He moved a few steps to his left, before seeing a door way. "Come on, this way." He said, taking her hand and leading her out of the garden.

----

"Well it's a good thing you know me like you do, huh?" He said, looking at her over his shoulder with a smile. At her words of discomfort, he instinctively grabbed her hand. "Don't worry, we'll get out of here. And when we do we can give that butler the kind of "tip" he deserves." He said, pressing forward.

---

Arielle almost felt her heart skip a beat at that hint of a smile. The heat is getting to me... She decided, before nodding at his words. "Hurts like I did..." She said, watching him rip some fabric off his outfit and dipped it into the Nile. Please don't be contaminated... please don't be contaminated... She prayed, thinking of the worst case scenario of her leg having to be cut off.

She gave him a nod before he started to work on cleaning her knee. She couldn't help but tense at the pain and close one eye. "Y-yeah... I just hope they're okay..." She said, softly, as he worked. She relaxed a little when she realized his touch was pretty gentle. Probably from taking care of Mokuba all these years... She thought, as it got quiet between them.

"Thank you... for helping me." She said, after a moment, with a shy smile.

----

The first bandit held an arm to the second one. "Wait... I have a better idea..." He said, smirking at Yugi.

"What's better than killing him?"

"Bring him back to the King." The first bandit told his partner. "If he's actually related to the Pharaoh, he'll have some fun with him."

"What about the girl? We were ordered to bring her back."

"She can't do much, we'll get her... But for now." The bandit said, getting off his horse and pulling out his sword to go after Yugi.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Serenity watched him, he seemed to be a world away and thinking about something she couldn't quite guess. As he took her hand she gave it a gentle squeeze, "You've been here before?" She asked him gently as she followed him out of the garden. It was funny she hadn't noticed earlier but now that she was looking she saw earrings dangling from his ears and without really thinking about it leaned over and lightly touched the one closest to her. "I didn't know you wore earrings." She said rather bluntly.
--
She chuckled, her whole body freezing as he took ahold of her hand and she really hoped he didn't feel her racing heartbeat. "Yeah good thing." She muttered distractedly. As he mentioned the butler she felt her ire rise, "Good idea Joey....and when I see him I'll give him a nice punch in the face for putting me not only in this outfit but for dropping me down the floor." She said her eyes bright just thinking about it.
--
He grimaced at the words, "Don't thank me." He said gruffly, feeling guilty almost right after...he guessed it was partly the heat. As she mentioned her friends he thought about how they were doing, if Yugi was with Yami then they would probably be all right...Serenity however she was naiive, innocent and if they really were in Egypt then that wouldn't be a good thing. Mai could handle herself well enough and Joey much as he disliked him had proven to be quite resilient and since Arielle was with him, she would definitely be safe. "The sooner we leave the sooner we can find your friends." He said eventually.
--
Yugi heard them mention something about a King....why did that sound familiar? He desperately tried to remember, it sounded like something Yami would have known. However with the Puzzle gone he had no way of knowing if Yami knew anything about this King. He backed up, prepared to run after all he had no way of defending himself....the only way he could manage was if he ran but then he could be putting the girl in danger. Scooping up more pebbles he started to throw them at the men with as much gusto as he could muster. True he was hardly intimidating but for now he could do his best to keep them occupied.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:28 pm

"...I don't know..." He said, as he led her into a large corridor. He froze in step when she touched something on his ear. "I-I don't..." He said, lifting a hand up to his ears, feeling that he indeed had earrings. He shook off the feeling. "Come on..." He said, moving forward down the corridor.

He walked down the corridor, the feeling of familiarity growing stronger. He paused at a set of large doors. He hesitated a moment, before pushing one of the doors open. They walked into a large room, that looked to be like a throne room. It was empty except for them at the moment.

"By the gods..." He mumbled under his breath as he looked at the place in shock.

----

Joey chuckled. "Yeah, cause no one messes with Mai Valentine, huh?" He said, smirking. He paused in step when they came to a fork in the road of pathways to go. "Now which way..." He mumbled, giving Mai's hand a squeeze as he spoke. "One thing I learned though... If you can figure out which way has the breeze comin' in, then you go down that way." He said, holding the torch still, hoping to catch a breeze that will move the flames.

---

Arielle looked at him a little hurt and a little startled by his words. She watched him for a moment. "Why not?" She asked, her gaze steady on him. "You helped me and I'm grateful for that." She stated.

She moved to stand at his words, seeing he was done. "All right then, let's not waste time then." She said, wiping the dirt off her silky outfit.

"Which way do you think we should go?" She asked, looking around.

---

The girl was close to the top as she heard the bandits speak. She hurried her pace to get up there.

The bandits did their best to block the raining pebbles that Yugi was throwing at them. They got really mad when they saw the horses take off for cover. "Damnit!" One of them shouted.

The girl got up to where she was behind Yugi, still on the ground. She counted in her head, before pulling him down beside her. "Stay down!" She told him, before standing up. She held out her hands in front of her, as her hair started fly around. "It's about to get cold, just so you know." She said, before her blue eyes started glowing white.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Serenity's eyes widened as she stared at the vast throne room, her hand slid free from Yami's and she found herself staring around herself in awe. "Its beautiful." She whispered, her eyes brightening as she stared around the entire room. Without really thinking about it she twirled a little bit in place, her dress lightly swishing with her movement. As she stopped in her movement she froze, right in front of her was a guy who she didn't recognize, "Who are you?" She asked as she stepped back but not quite fast enough. His hand moved and snaked around her waist, "I must admit I wasn't expecting to see someone like you here." He cooed down at her, his eyes flicking up to meet Yami's own. "Well if it isn't the Pharaoh himself, been a long time." He said giving him a mocking little head bow before he spun Serenity out and into Yami's arms. "I'm sure you don't mind me doing that." He added with a little laugh.
--
Mai looked at Joey with a surprised look, "How do you know that?" She asked, although it did make sense...she just wouldn't take him for knowing that. Her eyes studied the flame it seemed to flicker the most in the left path, "I think that's our best bet." She said indicating the pathway to him. Just as they stepped towards the path, there was the sound of a stone sliding down. Mai tensed and glanced at Joey, "I didn't like the sound of that." She said quietly turning back just in time to see a large boulder falling off its perch and starting to roll in their general direction. Knowing they didn't have much of a choice Mai grabbed Joey's hand and they started to run down the hallway, doing their best not to get crushed.
--
He sighed and studied the surroundings before answering her question, "I should have realized we had entered a dead space zone....if I had noticed in time we wouldn't even be in this mess." He growled, feeling downright annoyed at himself. As they walked he moved towards the direction of what appeared to be some great city. He started to have feelings of nostalgia, "I remember this place." He whispered and without really noticing it his hand moved and grabbed Arielle's own as he led her towards it.
--
Yugi looked up at the girl in surprise, up close she was prettier then he had first seen "Be careful!" He urged her not even really noticing the cold until it started to get colder yet. He blinked in surprise and huddled into a ball as clouds started to appear in the air, and then the snow fell. Out of all the things he was expecting, this wasn't it. "What's going on?" He asked his eyes studying the snow with astonishment, somehow he was sure that whoever this girl was she was pretty important.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:31 pm

Yami smiled as Serenity started to twirl a little bit, before he tensed as a guy came and snaked his arms around her waist. His face was emotionless as the man seemed to finally notice him. He hummed at his comment about it being a long time.

Yami took Serenity as the guy spun her into his arms. "Are you all right?" He whispered, in her ear.

"Remind me why I wouldn't mind that?" He said, wearing a very slightly amused expression.

---

"WHEN THE HELL DID WE JOIN AN INDIANA JONES MOVIE?!" Joey shouted, as they ran down the hallway. As they ran, he kept looking for some place they could maybe jump into to get out of the way of the boulder... They couldn't run forever.

As they ran, he noticed it was getting brighter. "The exit! We're almost there! Whoop!" He cheered, keeping a good hold on Mai's hand. As they got closer, he felt they were both starting to lose their speed. "JUMP!" He said, as they came to the doorway. The boulder sealed off the entrance to the place as they both rolled on the ground a little.

Joey looked up at the place they had come out of, before letting out another whoop! He then collapsed on the ground, breathing hard.

----

"You didn't know, how could you? You can get a signal almost everywhere now..." Arielle said, hating that he blamed himself for what happened. "To be honest we're all to blame for even agreeing to the stupid invites..." She said, feeling like an idiot. She just wanted to go to a party with dancing and have a night kind of like Cinderella... Minus the midnight deadline and the glass slippers...

She looked at his hand in surprise, before looking up at him, but she didn't say anything as he led her on. She gasped a little at the sight as they entered the city. "Wow... why do I get the feeling we stepped into Ancient Egypt?" She asked, softly, as she stared at the wonders of the city around her.

Some people stopped and stared at them for a moment, well, it looked like they were staring at Seto. As he walked past, they bowed their heads and Arielle could swear she heard them whispering "Priest Seto"...

She held his hand a little tighter, not wanting to get separated and didn't know what to expect from the people of the city.

---

The girl raised her hands, building up the snow, making it fall faster. The majority of it stayed above them. She could see the fear on the bandits faces when they realized what was happening. Her body screamed in protest of the strain, but she pressed on and waited until just enough was built up.

She threw her hands down in front of her, towards the bandits, causing the snow to fall like an avalanche down at the men, who tried to run, but did not make it very far and were covered by the snow.

She dropped her arms and the clouds quickly dissipated as her eyes returned to her normal blue. She looked down at her handy work, before falling to her knees, breathing a little hard. "Well... that took more out of me then I thought it would..." She said, before looking over at Yugi. "Are you all right?" She asked, before noticing he had some snow in his hair. "Oops, sorry about that..." She said, sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Serenity nodded, her face blushing fiercely as she noticed how close they were to one another "I...I'm fine." She said glancing over her shoulder at the newcomer who was watching them with amusement. "I apologize if I frightened the lady." He said giving her a small smile and a wink before glancing back at Yami, "I can see by the way you look at her and the way how you're still holding onto her that she means a lot to you. Thus I felt it would be in your best interests to give you a little shove in the right direction." He said teasingly. Growing serious once more he straightened and studied the Pharaoh with an unreadable look in his eyes. "I can see you really do not remember me, I am Fadil, keeper of the grounds here in Egypt." He said with a wide smile.
--
Mai didn't dare anything only focused on making it out of there, she gave a last burst of speed once they had made it out of the exit and jumped to the side. As she rolled she bumped into Joey and came to a sudden stop, "......Lets not do that again." She whispered as she raised her eyes to look up at him with her whole body trembling as she took in deep breaths. Glancing behind them she saw they had clearly left some tomb, "Well looks like we were in a tomb." She said with a frown.
--
Seto frowned even deeper, he of course remembered everything that had happened a few years ago but he had been slightly hoping to put it past him. It seemed that that would not happen, as they walked he pulled Arielle closer towards him not wanting her to get pulled off by someone. "Priest Seto, we have waited for your return...is the Pharaoh with you?" Asked a bright eyed little boy as he raced towards them. For the first time in his life Seto was slightly unsure how to respond, "I believe he is I just need to make arrangements for a friend of mine." He said smoothly enough before he pulled Arielle along and towards a temple that seemed to be calling for him.
--
The cold grew even worse and with it the snow kept falling, he heard some shouts and then something huge landing before he felt the snow clear away. When he heard the woman's voice he glanced over at her with wide eyes, "I'm fine but that was amazing how did you do that?" He asked as he sat up and brushed the snow from his tricolored hair.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:12 am

Yami looked at the man in shock. He honestly didn't know how to respond to what he indicated between him and Serenity... "Fadil..." He said, closing his eyes as an image came to his mind. He released his hold on Serenity, before opening his eyes again. "... It's blurry, but... Tell us, who brought us here?" He asked, not fully believing of where they appeared to be.

---

"Agreed." Joey said, in between his breaths. He shivered a little at her stating they came out of a tomb. "At least we didn't see any mummies..." He said, as he sat up, with a small groan. "You all right?" He asked, looking over at her.

---

Arielle didn't object to Seto pulling her closer to him. She looked at the child that came up to them in shock at his words; "...we have waited for your return..."

Seto's next words surprised her also, but she kept that to herself as they moved on and towards a temple. "...Do you know what's in there?" She whispered, as they neared the building.

---

She blushed at his words. "Thanks, but uh... that was weaker then I had intended it to be... Um, my names Chione..." She said, before biting her bottom lip. There was no way this guy would be like him. "I-I'm a nymph... Snow nymph, actually..." She said, shyly.

She felt way too drained after that... She should be feeling fine... She shook her thoughts away. "Um, thanks for what you did back there... That was really brave of you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:27 am

Serenity stepped back as Yami released her already missing the feel of his arms around her, she watched as Yami seemed to be having some sort of memory come back. It was all so incredible...she never would have thought that she would be in a place like this, "That I do not know My Pharaoh, I didn't know you were here until just now." Fadil said with a shrug. Serenity raised an eyebrow at him, "And yet you don't look all that surprised to see him." She commented softly, suddenly realizing she had spoken aloud she blushed. "Sorry." She muttered and looked down feeling embarrassed.
--
She nodded, "Just fine Joey, a little shaken up but I'm feeling much better now that we're out of that damn tomb." She said with a little shudder as she tried not to think about how they had been walking there. "We should get going while there's still daylight." She added as she noticed how the sun was starting to set, she wasn't entirely sure she wanted to be outside when they were in foreign country.
--
Seto shrugged, "I have an idea but I'm not entirely sure if I'm just being crazy or if I'll really see what I want to see." He admitted as if not really remembering that he was with someone else. As soon as they entered the temple his eyes narrowed, there against the wall was a very familiar stone tablet. "It can't be!" He shouted and without warning dropped Arielle's hand to run towards the carving.
==
"Chione, that's a nice name I'm Yugi." He said with an even wider smile as he offered her his hand for her to shake. "And if you don't mind me saying so, what you did was hardly weak." He said honestly as he smiled up at her. As she said he was brave he blushed and shook his head, "Me? No I just don't like seeing other people get hurt." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:53 pm

Yami looked at Serenity as she spoke before looking at Fadil. "She's right, you don't look surprised to see me." He said, walking towards him. "If you know something, tell us, please. I have to find my friends." He stated.

---

Joey stood up beside her. "Yeah, hopefully we can find someone with some answers while we're at it." He stated, looking around. "I guess we should go this way?" He suggested, pointing to the right.

---

Arielle nodded at his words, noticing he seemed to be off in his own thoughts as he spoke. She looked at the temple in wonder as they entered. "Wow..." She whispered, before Seto shouted out and dropped her hand suddenly as he ran towards a carving. She had just gotten used to him holding her hand too.

She chased after him. "What is-Is that the Blue Eyes White Dragon?" She asked, stopping a little behind him, as she stared at the tablet in shock.

---

She blushed a little at the compliment. "Thank you. "Yugi"... that name sounds foreign, where are you from?" She asked, as she grabbed his wrist, instead of his hand.

She smiled at him. "You were brave and your intentions of helping just makes you noble. So, thank you." She said, kindly.

{OOC: pffft, she doesn't know of a hand shake XD only the way one greets one in greece or egypt to show they have no weapons and they come in peace. X'D}
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Serenity blushed a little bit before looking up at Fadil whose friendly expression became closed off as Yami spoke to him. "I only saw your arrival My Pharaoh, I have not yet seen anyone else who could help you." He said eventually but he didn't look at Yami when he said this. Serenity frowned, remembering how he had managed to sneak in without Yami noticing, "So you say." She said eventually folding her arms and giving him a skeptical look that somehow gave her the appearance of being quite regal.
--
She nodded, "Yeah, and hopefully we'll be able to find everyone else." She added before she led the way. "So first we wake up in some tomb with completely different clothes....any ideas on where we could be?" She asked after a beat. It helped to ask questions, it made her feel like she was doing something and it helped keep the focus off their current predicament.
--
He nodded, his eyes glued to the carving with an almost hungry look in his eyes "It is...I had hoped-" He broke off rather quietly as his hand stretched forward and ran along the edges of the carving. He started to look rather lost but he shrugged it off and his hand slipped away from the carving. "I made this in memory of someone who gave me something very precious." He said eventually not really looking at anything then.
--
"I'm from America, Domino City to be exact." He said brightly before he glanced down at how she grabbed his wrist instead of his hand. He didn't comment on it though and at her next words blushed again, "It was nothing really but you're welcome I'm glad I could help." He added as he gave her another bright smile. "This might sound like an odd question but where are we?" He asked her with big eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Yami looked at Serenity, and looked at her in slight awe. She'd make a beautiful queen... He thought, before shaking the thought away.

I do need a queen...

Enough!
He thought, pushing the thoughts away. He walked over to Serenity and stood beside her. He put a hand on her shoulder, before looking back at Fadil. "What is important right now is that we need to find our friends. Then we can figure out the rest..." He said, saying the last part to Serenity.

---

"Well, looking at the fact that the tomb had a statue of dog man, I gotta say we're in Egypt." He said, pointing over his shoulder at the tomb as he walked with her. "Not to mention all the sand..." He said, as an after thought.

"Maybe we'll find a town with a phone or something... Just hope they don't ask to see our passports..." He said, not wanting to be picked up by foreign police.

---

Arielle watched him, her eyes looking at him sadly. She couldn't shake the feeling though, that he was channeling the Priest Seto from the way he spoke and how he seemed familiar with everything around them. "...It is a beautiful way to honor their memory..." She said, softly, not sure what else to say.

She felt she had a better understanding now as to why the Blue Eyes White Dragon was so special to him...

---

Chione blinked at him. "A-mer-ic-a?" She said, trying to say it the way he did. "...I've never heard of it." She said, tilting her head to the side, before smiling at him saying he was glad that he could help her when he did.

She looked at him oddly when he asked that question. He's got such big eyes... I just want to hug him! She thought.

"Um... Egypt, where else?" She asked, curiously. "If you traveled here from.. A-mer-ic-a, how could you not know that you arrived in Egypt?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:59 pm

Serenity blushed and smiled at Yami before turning her attention back to Fadil who was watching the exchange with interest.  "If I knew I would tell you." He said with a shrug before he looked towards the entrance, "I can try and see if they're out in the city." He offered.  Serenity bit her bottom lip, she wanted to make sure her brother was all right, every minute that passed without him being there only made her even more anxious though she was doing a good job of hiding it.  There was a sudden banging sound and then a very familiar voice came from behind them, "Yami!  Oh I'm so glad you're here!"  Serenity felt her heart sink just the tiniest fraction and turned to watch as Tea all but dashed into the throne room.  Before Yami could react she had thrown herself into his arms, tears falling down her face "Oh Yami!  Thank goodness you're here!" She said lifting her eyes to meet his own as she wrapped her arms around his neck.  
--
She nodded, "Makes sense." She said eventually as she smiled at him, as they walked she shifted and stared around them, all she could see around them was sand....lots of sand.  "Egypt huh?  We couldn't go to some place with trees?" She asked after a moment with a little laugh.  As he mentioned passports she frowned, "And of course whoever changed us forgot to add those." She muttered, she was really disliking how much had happened when she had been unconscious.
--
He glanced over at her and nodded, "It was...she was special." He added thoughtfully before stepping back from the tablet, a sense of remorse filling him as he did so.  "I wish I had my deck....with it I would feel better about facing whatever lies ahead." He said as he studied the temple, he wondered if there had been cards back then....he wasn't entirely sure though.
--
Yugi felt more then a little panicked when she said she didn't know America...that wasn't good, "Oh you don't know about it?" He asked curiously as he looked up at her.  She wasn't that much taller then him which was a relief in some ways as he hated always having to tilt his head all the time.  At her question he ducked his head, "I don't know....I don't know how I got here." He admitted as he gave her a sheepish smile.  She really was quite pretty and he found himself blushing again at those thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Yami looked back at Fadil and nodded. "Thank you, Fadil. We'll want to do some searching ourselves also..." He said, before a sudden bang got his attention. He turned before freezing at the sound of the voice.

He watched, frozen like a deer in headlights as Tea came at him and through herself into his arms. "T-Tea? What are y-" He questioned, pushing her back some, so she didn't have herself attached to him like a leech.

Last time he saw her was after him and the others found out how she had been terrorizing Serenity and Arielle, because she was jealous of the attention they were getting over her. He had been hoping that she would not show back up in his life...

---

"I wish! At least a place where we can easily get some water and be out of this heat!" He said, wiping his brow from the sweat that was starting to build up. "Of course they did! They probably want us to suffer in foreign jail or something. Sick bastards... I just hope we can find the others... Serenity... I just hope she's at least with Yugi and Yami..." He said, knowing they would make sure his sister stayed safe.

---

She gave him a soft smile as he spoke. "I can tell she was..." She said, wondering who the woman was that had been so special Seto's previous life. She nodded at his next words. "Same..." She said, looking around. "That boy mentioned the Pharaoh... Maybe Yugi and the others are at the Palace?" She questioned, looking at him.

---

Chione looked at him curiously. "Oh... so you were taken here against your will then?" She questioned, before looking at the sky. "Night will fall soon... We should get to some place safe... who knows if more bandits will head this way or not..." She said, before looking at the bottom of the hill, at the horses drinking from the melting snow. "I have an idea, come on!" She said, making her way down the hill.

She walked carefully over to the horses and petted them. "We can take these, Yugi! Oh, here," She said, pulling a sword from the saddle. "You can use this." She said, handing it to him, before handing him the reigns of the other horse.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Serenity bit her bottom lip as Tea kept her grip tightly fused on Yami, "It has been too long hasn't it Yami?" She asked him in a breathy tone which only made Serenity want to vomit. All those memories of Tea calling her all sorts of horrible names and hurting her resurfaced. Before she even registered what she was doing, she had ever so gently pried Tea's hands off of Yami and then settled against his side as if she belonged there, "Tea...nice to see you too." She said with a false smile on her face as she moved one hand to rest against Yami's chest, while giving her a clear back off look. Tea's eyes flashed briefly in anger but she hid it before Yami could take notice, "Serenity! I didn't know you were here." She cooed, running one hand along her sheer white chemise which didn't hide much.
--
Mai bit her bottom lip and took his hand, "Don't you worry Joey...we'll find her." She said confidantly. She had to believe that somehow, thinking of Serenity being in danger only made her angry and worried. She knew that if Yugi and or Yami were with her she would be just fine, however for all they knew she could be hurt or just as lost as they were. "Serenity's tough, she may come off as sweet and innocent but she has your stubborness and your determination, so I know she'll be just fine." She added as she gave his hand a squeeze.
--
Seto thought about it, "That's not a bad idea, good thinking...we should go there next." He added before he gave the tablet a second look. Looking at it brought back all those memories he had forced back. "If we really are in Egypt we'll have to move fast....there's no telling what could happen. I don't like how we've all been seperated, whoever brought us here did that for a reason." He pointed out. Divided they wouldn't be as difficult to pick off...it was a good strategy and he could almost applaud their captors for coming up with it...almost.
--
Yugi stared at the sword, he had wielded one only once "Better then those pebbles." He said giving her a small smile. The horse on the other hand, "Not to sound like an idiot but I've never ridden before." He said as he stared up at the horse. Admittedly he had always wanted to learn but he had never actually learned. He looked up at her and laughed, "Sorry I'm a bit of a burden." He apologized.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Yami looked at Serenity a little surprised, but masked it well as he relaxed. He silently thanked her for getting Tea off of him and he didn't noticed that he had put his arm around her waist. "How did you get here, Tea?" He asked, wishing that she of all people wasn't here. He refused to look at her outfit.

---

Joey smiled at Mai's words. "Yeah... you're right. I've taught her a few things and I know she learned a thing or two from you." He said, giving her hand a squeeze back.

He squinted his eyes when he saw something in the distance. "Please tell me that's not a mirage and it's actually a city of some kind?" He asked, hopeful.

--

Arielle nodded in agreement and was silently happy with the compliment. "Agreed... Finding the others is first priority I think... then we can figure out what is going on." She said, moving to leave the temple.

--

Chione gave him a smile. "You're not being a burden. You can ride with me, it might be faster anyways." She suggested, lifting herself onto the horse. She reached down for his hand. "I can even let you take the reigns so you can learn." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Serenity blinked in surprise when she felt Yami's arm encircle her slim waist...it felt right however and she leaned into him even more resting her head on his shoulder. Tea seemed to be doing her best not to lunge at Serenity just then and gave them both a forced smile, "Oh I can't quite remember, I just woke up here and I've been trying to find someone I recognized." She said in tones of greatest distress. Fadil who had observing quietly spoke up, "If I may have permission to take the younger miss with me, perhaps we can all split up and find your missing friends." He offered as he indicated that Serenity should join him.
--
Mai flushed with pride as he mentioned that, it was true she had given Serenity a few tips on how to defend herself if ever she needed too. She looked up as he mentioned a city, "I hope its a city...looks like a city anyway. It doesn't seem to be too far off anyway." She added with some relief.
--
He took her hand and led her out of the temple and towards the palace as the Priest, he should have access to the Palace...he hoped that still remained to be the case. If not then he was going to have find some other means of getting to his destination. "If we run into trouble, you run Arielle, it'll be harder for them to catch us if we're all separated." He pointed out as he glanced over at her.
--
Yugi blinked at her in surprise, "Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother." He said hesitantly as he buckled the sword into place against his hip.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Yami felt a sweatdrop at her tone. Why him and Yugi didn't really notice that before he will never know...

He glanced over at Fadil as he spoke. "I think it would be best if I went with Serenity." He stated, his voice not giving any room for argument.

--

Joey let out a whoop. "Let's go! Hopefully the others are there too!" He said, picking up the pace a little while still holding Mai's hand. "You think they have a Burger place or something? I'm starving!" He said, feeling hungry.

--

He surprised her again when he took her hand. It felt like she was meeting a whole other side of Seto, which she figured was sort of right. She looked up at him when he spoke. "Are you sure?" She asked, not sure if she wanted to just leave him if something happened.

He was probably right though... She wasn't very handy in a fight, she'd just get in the way... After a moment, she nodded. "All right... Just promise that we'll meet up again if that happens." She said, looking up at him. "We can meet at the temple if something happens..." She said, thinking that would be a good meeting place if they got separated.

--

Chione laughed a little. "You're not a bother at all! Come on!" She said, reaching for his hand. "We should probably head to the city... Those bandits are right about you looking similar to the Pharaoh, I was going to head that way anyways, maybe he can tell you what's going on?" She suggested, thinking about the situation.

{OOC: Let's just pretend she didn't know that he was missing X'D}

Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Serenity had tensed as soon as Fadil had mentioned taking her with him and without really being aware of it she clung tighter to Yami.  Her whole body sagged with some relief as Yami all but insisted that she be with him and shot him a warm smile.  "We can look in the town square." She suggested.  Fadil gave them both a strained smile, "Very well then I'll look around the Palace with this young woman." He said.  Tea looked furious but somehow managed to give Fadil a smile before the two of them left, "We'll see you later!" Serenity called after them with a smile of her own.  As soon as they were gone she let out a sigh, "Wow....I never would have thought I would see Tea here of all places." She admitted.
--
Mai rolled her eyes, "Of course you would only think with your stomach.  Who cares?  Just so long as there's a salon and a shopping mall then  I'll be perfectly fine with the whole place." She said as she followed after him.  "What if we can't find them Joey...that city seems to be pretty big." She said after a moment as they got closer to it.
--
Seto glanced down at her, "Its the only thing that makes sense...I know how to handle myself in a fight.  At the very least I can buy you some time to get away if something should happen." He pointed out.  As she mentioned meeting up at the temple he nodded, "A good decision, we'll meet there if we have too." He said after a beat.
--
He smiled as she reached for his hand and got up behind her on the horse, he tried to match her sitting position and had a few mishaps.  "So who is this Pharaoh people keep talking about?" He asked, he had a feeling it was Yami and if it was then he would feel much better about the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Yami nodded in agreement in looking in the town square. "We'll be able to get a better look at the city as well." He said, ignoring Tea's furious look.

Once the two left the room, Yami immediately relaxed. "Agreed... Though she didn't act as stressed as she had in the past..." He mentioned, thinking about it a little bit.

"Let's go, before they come back..." He said, before moving his hand from her waist to her hand. He led her out of the throne room and out the front doors of the palace.

--

Joey rolled his eyes. "Yeah, and you say I'm bad..." He grumbled. "At least I'm thinking about survival..." He added, before looking at her. "We'll find them... I know we will... Even if it takes awhile... we'll find them." He said, with full confidence in his words.

--

Arielle gave him a soft smile at his words. "That means a lot..." She said, softly, not really noticing that she had said it out loud. "Good..." She said, smiling at their agreement. She looked up at the Palace that they were walking towards. "I hope we find them, Seto..." She said, softly.

--

Chione smiled at him as he got settled, before she had the horse start moving forward. "A-mer-ic-a must be very far if you haven't heard of him; Pharaoh Atemu is said to be a fair, kind, and justice ruler... I am hoping that is the case..." She said the last part mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Following him out of the throne room and out into the populace, Serenity's breath caught once again, "Wow....you'd think I wouldn't be amazed at everything." She said as she stared out across the city walls. The entire place seemed to be alive with activity, there was a bazaar where merchants were selling their wares and everywhere she looked there was something incredible going on. As soon as they left the palace a great hush seemed to fill the square as people started to notice them. "Pharaoh....can it be true?" Serenity held onto Yami's hand as she realized people were staring at them with some intensity. "Who's the woman? Has Ra blessed him with a wife?" At that remark, her face became quite pink and she wondered if she should release Yami's hand not wanting him to feel like he had to answer that. She was starting to wonder if coming to the square had been a good idea...they were going to have a hard time finding anyone if they were being followed.
--
Mai nodded knowing he was right, "Good point....its just I'm starting to wonder who this person is who trapped us all here. I mean why go to all that trouble to take all of us?" She asked out loud as they neared the city walls. "I can understand Yugi and Kiaba but why us? I mean sure we're good duelists but Serenity is a novice duelist and Arielle has just started." She pointed out, the whole thing was bothering her.
--
Seto paused as he heard and saw people surge towards the palace entrance, something must have triggered their attention. Catching Arielle's eyes he gave her a tiny nod before following after them, people parted before them once they realized the Priest was making his way through them. Once they reached the center, Seto saw immediately why everyone was there and noticed Yami decked out as the Pharaoh complete with the tanned skin and everything. As soon as Serenity saw them she pointed them out to the Pharaoh before releasing his hand to hug Arielle. "Finally, we were starting to wonder where everyone was." She whispered in her ear while Seto gave Yami a nod and joined his side.
--
Yugi chuckled nervously, "Yeah you could say that." He said with a little blush on his face as he thought about not only the distance but the time difference. As she mentioned Pharaoh Atemu he started to relax, "I have a feeling things will work out." He said rather confidently, after all he knew Yami and if he was the Pharaoh here then things would definitely be in their favor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Egypt   Arrival in Egypt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival in Egypt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom-
Jump to: