Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto} Empty
PostSubject: Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto}   Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Chione followed the Pharaoh and the High priest into the throne room. Chione had stated that she could only really speak with them two on the matter. So, the others were exploring the palace. She found it so strange that all of these people were obviously friends with the Pharaoh and the High Priest and yet they still had to explore the Palace...

She could feel her heart beating fast in her chest. She needed their help or else she would forever be hunted by him...

She hardly noticed that the Pharaoh and Priest were speaking in hushed tones...

As Yami and Seto made their way into the throne room, Yami couldn't help but notice how easily Seto fit into his previous life. For some reason, he was having a more difficult time with it, though, it was getting easier...

But still, a thought plagued him...

Could they really be in ancient Egypt? It would seem so... how else would he and Yugi be separated as they are?

"Seto... Have you come up with any theories as to what is going on?" He asked, quietly, so Chione would not hear him. His face stayed forward as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto}   Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:10 am

Seto frowned, "Nothing comes to mind....the floor fell from under our feet. There's something about that that seems familiar, but I can't remember what. Everytime I try to remember I forget what it was." He said, clearly frusterated at the fact. He was someone who had picture perfect memory, if something inportant happened he was always aware of it. He noticed Chione was pacing and sighed out, "She wanted to talk to you, any idea why?" He asked in an undertone.
Back to top Go down
Chione

PostSubject: Re: Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto}   Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:26 am

Chione had not noticed that she was pacing, her mind reeling over the events of the day and of the past. She stopped pacing and noticed that they were both watching her. "O-oh, my apologize." She said, blushing in embarrassment.

Yami raised his hand. "It's all right." He said, before leaning towards Seto. "No, I don't... I didn't get a chance to talk to Yugi before this... He mentioned that she saved his life... She herself mentioned needing help... for what, I suppose we're about to find out." He said, before turning back to the timid Chione. He gave her a small smile, before telling her to tell them what she wanted to tell them.

Chione nodded. "Well, you see, Pharaoh Atemu and Priest Seto..." She began, addressing both of them. "I... I am a nymph, one who can control snow and ice... I had been taken against my will after accidentally wandering too far from my home... I come to you asking you to please give me sanctuary and a home... I can no longer return to my own home..." She said, feeling tears wanting to rush out. She held them back as best as she could...
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto}   Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:35 am

Seto paused, "I would ask for a demonstration but I overheard some guards having snow thrown at them. And since snow isn't exactly common here in Egypt, well I believe you. Now what happened to your home?" He asked as he studied her with a penetrating gaze. He knew how to read people having worked to understand them most of his life. He could tell that she was honestly frightened of somthing...or someone. Who that was he didn't know just yet but he was sure they'd find that out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto}   Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:00 am

Chione smiled slightly at the memory of her and Yugi throwing the snow at the guards. Her smile faded at his question. "My home... nothing happened to my home..." She said, looking at the ground, shaking a little.

"Then... why can you not return home?" Yami asked, after a beat. The girl before him seemed so fragile...

She clenched her eyes shut as she tried to push the images away. "B-Because... The man who took me..." She said, before taking a deep breath, calming herself a little. "...forced himself on me and because of that, I can no longer reach my home..." She said, softly, not looking at either of them. "Nymphs... once their purity is taken, they are forever trapped in the realm of men..." She said, as her hair covered her eyes.

Yami looked at her in shock, before feeling anger build up inside him. He squeezed the arm rests of this throne so hard that his knuckles were going white. "Who... who would do this?" He asked, in a quieter tone, but Chione could tell he was holding back his anger.

Chione trembled. "The T-Thief King... Bakura..." She said, softly, before jumping as the Pharaoh slammed his fist down on his arm rest.

Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto}   Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:14 am

Seto could now understand why she wouldn't want to return. Unlike Yami he wasn't prone to showing his anger. However it could be seen in the sudden coldness in his eyes. "Somehow I'm not surprised he would stoop that low." He growled. He stood up, "I think it would be best if you stayed in the palace, do you have any objections Mighty Pharaoh?" He asked Yami glancing down at him. He would feel better if he could get his hands on Bakura then. That snake in the grass seemed to constantly be a thorn in his side and while generally he would stay above anything like this, right now it bothered him.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto}   Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:54 am

Chione looked at Priest Seto, surprised by the offer to stay at the palace. She couldn't begin to understand why he would offer that, but it was obvious that they had dealt with the Thief King before...

Yami looked at Kaiba for a moment, slightly stunned by him calling him "Mighty Pharaoh", but it went by quickly. "I have no objections..." He said, before turning to Chione. "You can stay here for as long as you want to, Chione. You are welcome in my home." He said, nodding to her.

Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto}   Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:29 am

Seto nodded, "Then with your leave I'll be on my way after all I think someone should go after this Thief King." He said in crisp tones. He would of course take some of his men with him but he wanted nothing more then to go after Bakura. It was about time someone brought him to justice, most other days he wouldn't have minded but as of now he wanted to make him pay.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto}   Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Chione smiled at them both. "Thank you so much." She said, bowing to them again. She looked up again in surprise by Priest Seto's words.

"Take as many men as you need..." Yami said, looking at Seto. "I'd say that I would come with you, but I get the feeling you would argue with me over that." He said, standing up from his throne.

Yami Bakura had been a thorn in their lives ever since he first revealed himself. Thief King Bakura was just the same...
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto}   Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:36 pm

"Someone needs to keep an eye on the kingdom." Seto pointed out with a sardonic twist of his lips. Besides that he didn't trust the Prince and if both of them left he was sure the Prince would take full advantage of their absence to plan something. He would have to be careful about the men he selected, after all he needed to be able to trust the men who went with him. "I'll be going, it might be best to surprise him by nightfall...they'll never see us coming." He said with a small chilling smile. making up his mind he gave Yami a little head bow before leaving the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto}   Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:13 pm

Chione watched Priest Seto leave the throne room with purpose. She couldn't believe this was all happening...

She looked up when the Pharaoh stood beside her. "You'll be save here, Chione. You have my word..." He said to her, causing her to smile and bow her head in gradtitude. "The stories of you were true... I'm so glad." She said, smiling at him.

He gave her a smile back before nodding at the door. "Go find your room..." He said, before she bowed again, before leaving.

Yami left the throne room soon after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto}   Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requests and thoughts... {Tag: Seto}
Page 1 of 1