Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arielle Carter

Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} Empty
PostSubject: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:16 pm

As Seto and Yami were talking to Chione about somethings, Arielle couldn't help her curiosity and decided to take a look around the palace. She studied everything she past with pure interest and fascination, loving the fact she was seeing an Ancient Egyptian Palace still in wonderful condition. She ran her hand over the walls.

It all felt so real...

She paused for a moment and stared at her hand. Her mind went to Seto, who seemed to have an interest in holding her hand all day. She blushed when she remembered the small smile he gave her before they came inside the Palace...

She let out a little sigh. "I think I need some air..." She mumbled to herself, as she looked around some more. She paused when she found a balcony that over looked the kingdom. "Wow..." She said, in awe as she saw the most beautiful sunset she had ever seen. She leaned forward on the balcony, just taking in the whole view.
Back to top Go down
Fadil

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:18 am

Fadil had been thinking about what had happened throughout the day, Tea was someone with her own ideals. She had taken off at the earliest opportunity all so she could try and get Atemu's attention. It had been clear to him that Atemu's attention was more focused on the exotic young beauty he had brought with him. Thinking more on these thoughts Fadil paused when he saw a beautiful young woman looking out across the balcony. She was dressed in a sea foam colored dress that caught the eye. Entranced he stepped forward, "You are new here, I would assume you are one of the Pharaoh's friends?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:29 am

Arielle looked behind her, surprised. She saw a man, who must have lived in the palace. She gave him a smile. "Yes, I am. I'm Arielle." She said, introducing herself. The way he looked at her... caused her to look back at the sunset. "The Palace has a lovely view." She said, never having been one to like the silence...

Except maybe with Seto... She thought, before the thought quickly passed.
Back to top Go down
Fadil

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:42 am

Fadil smiled, "Arie-lle? Not Egyptian but it is a lovely name nontheless. My name is Fadil, I'm the keeper of the grounds. I must say I wasn't expecting to see someone of such beauty on a lovely night like tonight." He said as he leaned against the opposite end of the balcony. As she talked about the sunset he smiled and stared out at it, "Yes its one of my favorite things to look at...I expect we'll see many more magnificent ones in the future." He added as he turned to look back at her.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:28 am

"Thank you..." She said, unsure of what else to say. She blushed a little at the compliment, but she found that it only made her feel uneasy a little bit... She glanced at him when he said "we". Does he mean in general or me and him? She wondered, as she watched the sun go all the way down. The stars appeared afterwards and they took her breath away by the beauty and the number.
Back to top Go down
Fadil

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:40 am

Fadil smiled warmly at Arielle, she was very different from some of the other women here. He could tell he was already smitten with her, a surprising factor. "I love the night sky....so many stars, the gods have truly blessed us." He stated firmly as he saw the awe on her face from seeing the night sky in all its glory.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:14 pm

She had her own beliefs about that, but she was sure she would get killed if she said them. So, she just nodded, still gazing at the stars. "Yeah... I've always loved the night..." She said, smiling at the beauty of the twinkling stars.

She glanced at Fadil, feeling his gaze on her. She was a little surprised by his warm smile. It was a sweet smile and he had a sweet face...

Seto came to her mind and she felt her heart swoon a little at the memory of his small smile to her. Good grief, it was just a smile... She told herself, looking down at the kingdom. A few torches were lit to light the road ways some, while a few homes still had a light going inside. She smiled a little at the peace the kingdom seemed to have.
Back to top Go down
Fadil

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:32 pm

His smile widened and he looked away from her, "Does your heart belong to another?" He asked abruptly. "I am sorry if I come across as being bold...that is not my intention." He added hastily as he felt like slapping himself for sounding like quite the fool around her. "I only ask because I would not want to bother you unnescarily." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Arielle looked at him in shock at his sudden question. "I..." She said, finding herself unsure how to answer that. So he is interested in me... She thought, before something caught her eyes back inside.

She turned in time to see Seto walking past, with serious expression on his face, but she could feel anger radiating off of him from even that quick look. "I'm sorry, you're sweet, but I'm unsure..." She said, looking back at Fadil quickly. "I should get going though... it was nice talking to you..." She said, giving him a small smile, before heading back inside.

Once she was inside, she broke into a run to try and catch up with Seto's long strides. "Seto!" She called when she was behind him. She was a little out of breath as she spoke. "What happened?" She asked, looking at him with her large brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Watching her leave, Fadil frowned a little bit before he stared back out at the night sky once again he had a feeling her heart was indeed for another. Forcing himself not to care he slipped away in the opposite direction, not being noticed by anyone as he left. Seto had been so caught up in his thoughts that he hadn't realized someone had started talking to him until Arielle was right next to him. As she asked him what was wrong he studied her expressionlessly, thinking about her getting hurt like Chione had been got his blood pressure up. He hadn't realized his hands had moved to grip her shoulders, as if to reassure himself that she was there. "I have to go....I need to find Bakura, bring him to justice." He said, his hands kneading the skin under his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:20 pm

She watched him with her eyes wide. She nodded at his words. "Be safe..." She said, her heart beating fast in her chest from both his contact and from the fact he was about to go after Bakura. Her mind was already saying a prayer of him staying safe. She didn't want him to go, but could see that he had to; it was his duty...
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Seto stared down at her, she was beautiful and for some reason he was taking notice....even as his mind screamed at him to leave his heart was saying otherwise. Before he knew what he was doing his head ducked down and his lips captured her own in a sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:44 pm

When he didn't say anything for a moment, but stare at her, Arielle felt her skin warm from his intense gaze... His blue eyes looked like they were reading into her very soul. His hands were still on her shoulders and that honestly didn't help her heart beat...

Her eyes widened when all of a sudden his lips were on hers. Her heart was about to fly out of her chest with the pace it was beating now. She was in pure shock and when she thought about it later, she would be sure she was as red as a tomato.

It seemed like an eternity passed, with it was just a second in reality, before she closed her eyes and kissed him back. Her mind was blank as all she could do was focus on his lips,his touch, his breathing, and his scent....
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:59 pm

He started to realize what he was doing but instead of pulling away he deepened the kiss, drawing her in closer against him. His hands dug into her shoulders as he kept molding her body against his own, all the while kissing her and only when the need for air became too great did he pull away. "I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to just kiss you like that." He apologized, his forehead resting against her own.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:27 am

She felt him pull her closer, deepening the kiss. The contact made her realize just how thin her dress was, causing her body to grow even warmer. Everything felt like it was intensified, the way her body pressed against his, the way his hands dug into her shoulders, the way his lips felt against hers...

When he pulled away, she was instantly missing it. She closed her eyes for a moment when he rested his forehead against hers, his voice bringing her back. She looked at him with half closed eyes, her face still flushed. "I-It's all right..." She said, a little out of breath. She gave him a small smile, not sure of what else to say.

She felt like her knees were about to give out from under her if he kept looking at her like that...

And that was when she realized that his hands on her shoulders was the only reason why she hadn't fallen yet...
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:42 am

He slowly pulled away his hands still holding her in place, "I do need to get going but we should talk about this when I return." He said, one hand sliding up and cupping her cheek gently with a tender movement that was most unlike him before he drew back. Moving one hand down he took her hand in his and brought it up to his lips to gently graze the back of it with his lips. "I'll see you when I come back." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:26 am

Arielle found herself leaning into his hand the moment it touched her cheek. She nodded silently, still looking at him through her lashes. His hand was warm and gentle... but felt so strong against her cheek.

When he moved his hand away from her cheek, she had to will herself not to follow it. She willed her body to stay up as he took her hand and gently grazed with his lips. With the look in his eyes as he did it and when he spoke, she had to really control herself and not swoon. She nodded again. "Be safe." She said, once more, but this time, softer and her voice also held something in that even she couldn't explain...
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:43 am

He nodded, this time a hint if a smirk on his face, "I'm Seto Kaiba I don't need luck." He said almost teasingly before he released her hand and leaving the room. All the power from earlier on now showing itself once again. The smirk remained on his face as he now knew he had something to look forward too when he got back.
Back to top Go down
Arielle Carter

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:22 am

Arielle laughed a little at his words. "I'm still wishing you it anyway." She said, with a wink. She felt his power once again and it caused a shiver down her spine.

Uh-oh... I'm in trouble... She thought, feeling her hormones raging. She watched him leave the room, with a smile on her face. When he was gone, she put a hand to her lips, blushing from the memory of the kiss that took place just seconds before.

She took a deep breath before turning to find her room. When Seto returned, she would be waiting there... Nervous and excited about the talk they would be having...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}   Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunsets on the Balcony {Tag: Fadil}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace-
Jump to: