Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding Serenity in the Flowers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

Finding Serenity in the Flowers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Serenity in the Flowers   Finding Serenity in the Flowers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:12 am

She smiled up at him, feeling the butterflies return before looking down again feeling shy all over again. "I'll make sure to remember that." She said before she turned to her door once again. The whole day had seemed to catch up with her once again, "I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked as she looked over at him. She didn't want to make him feel like he had too see her again but she wanted to make sure they were on the same page.
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohunleashedrp.forumotion.com
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Finding Serenity in the Flowers   Finding Serenity in the Flowers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:58 am

He gave her a soft smile. "Of course." He said, before moving to his door, his hand brushing against hers as he past her. "Goodnight, Serenity." He said, turning back to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Finding Serenity in the Flowers   Finding Serenity in the Flowers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:26 am

"Good night." She said as she smiled adoringly up at him, finding it to be quite difficult to open the door. She finally managed to open it after a few tries. Before she could change her mind she stretched up and kissed his cheek before she went into her room.
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohunleashedrp.forumotion.com
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Finding Serenity in the Flowers   Finding Serenity in the Flowers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:45 pm

He didn't take his eyes off of her as she tried to open the door, when she opened it, and when she turned back to him and reached up and kissed his cheek. He let out a slow breath, feeling content as she kissed his cheek. He watched as she pulled away and went into her room. He stared at the door for a moment, smiling, before he finally went into his room.

As he closed the door, he leaned back against it for a moment, closing his eyes as he thought about Serenity...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Serenity in the Flowers   Finding Serenity in the Flowers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Serenity in the Flowers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace :: The Gardens-
Jump to: