Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Ramses

Prince Ramses

Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea} Empty
PostSubject: Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea}   Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Ramses walked down the stairs to the Dungeon. He nodded for the guard to leave, who didn't question him at all. He walked further into the Dungeon until he came to Tea's dungeon. He leaned against her cell, his arms crossed. "Comfy?" He asked, sarcastically, as he looked at the pouting woman.

He could tell she was mad for being locked in there... Wasn't his call anymore, what with Atemu back...
Back to top Go down
Tea Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea}   Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:23 pm

Tea had been sitting on a hard bench with her arms folded when she heard Ramses walk in, "You can laugh all you want, but I think we both know that together we can get what we want." She said as she glanced over at him with a challenging look. "You want Atem's little pet, and I want Atem....its not that hard to work something out." She said as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ramses

Prince Ramses

PostSubject: Re: Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea}   Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:31 pm

Ramses stared at her with a cold expression. "Does it look like I'm laughing?" He almost growled out. He chuckled coldly at what she called Serenity. "You really dislike her, don't you?" He asked, with a cold smirk.

"Tell me, Lady Tea, what did you have in mind?" He asked, saying the word "lady" loosely. He glanced over at the cell next to hers. "...I suppose you'll want your little "toy" back as well?" He asked, giving a knowing look to the prisoner dressed fully in rags.

A low chuckle came from the prisoner, as their head stayed down. "Yes... it will be nice to see her again... We have so much catching up to do..." He said, the evil smirk clear in his voice.

Back to top Go down
Tea Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea}   Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:46 pm

She chuckled, "You're laughing on the inside." She said sweetly before her gaze turned towards the neighboring prisoner. "Well what I had in mind was a little jailbreak...Thief King Bakura here knows where every room is and he could help us take out the guards." She said with a little smile. "However, I'm the one who knows where we can get a little more man power...which you'll need if you don't want guards to be a problem." She added.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ramses

Prince Ramses

PostSubject: Re: Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea}   Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:50 pm

Ramses' looked at back at Tea, studying her for a moment. "I have a few soldiers that are still loyal to me... but more man power is always appreciated." He said, smirking slightly.

He heard the thief king shift. "...As long as I get some fun time with the Pharaoh as well... I'll do my part." He stated, not willing to budge on his revenge on the Pharaoh.
Back to top Go down
Tea Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea}   Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:02 pm

Tea sighed, "You can have a little fun with him but try not to scar his face, I'd like to keep that intact." She said before looking over at Ramses, "So you gonna get us out of here or what?" She asked as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ramses

Prince Ramses

PostSubject: Re: Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea}   Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:15 pm

Bakura snorted at Tea's request as Ramses resisted to roll his eyes. He pushed himself off of the cell. "No, not yet." He stated, seeing Tea's smile fall. "When everyone is asleep, that is when we will begin." He stated, before turning and leaving the dungeon, without even a look back at the two prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Tea Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea}   Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:32 pm

Tea growled as she watched him leave, "Pompous little shit." She growled before folding her arms and leaning against the wall. She couldn't wait for night to fall...she planned to have fun when that happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea}   Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plots to tear them apart... {Tag: Tea}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace :: Dungeons :: Tea's "Bedroom"-
Jump to: