Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun Times in The Kitchen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

Fun Times in The Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:22 am

Mai watched as Joey shoveled another piece of food in his mouth, she had noticed that all the staff had started to panic when he had gotten through what they had given him earlier on.  She was pretty sure he had eaten more then the staff had been prepared for at any rate, she had finished eating a half hour ago.  "I haven't seen you eat this much since Battle City Joey." She said after a moment but with a hint of amusement in her voice.  Standing, she put her own plate of food away and then froze as a cobra slid forward...she had forgotten that in Egypt snakes were pretty common.  The cobra was upright with its hood flaring as it stared right at her, "Joey.....you wouldn't happen to have a sharp knife with you would you?" She asked somehow remarkably calm even as the snake let out a lethal sounding hiss showing its fangs.  
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:00 am

Joey swollowed what he had in his mouth. "Hey, we were out in the desert most of the day, not to mention that tomb. I told you I was starving." He said, before taking another bite of food.

He looked up when she mentioned having a knife. "Yeah, the one I used to cut the meat, why?" He asked, before looking where she was and seeing the snake. "Aw, hell! First giant rolling boulders and now snakes?!" He asked, getting up. He moved slowly moved towards the snake.

The snake lunged at Mai, but was stopped when Joey grabbed it by it's tail. He threw it onto the table and quickly slammed the knife down on it's neck, cutting off its head.

He moved away, breathing heavily. "Okay... I'm not hungry anymore..." He said, before looking at Mai. "You all right?" He asked, moving towards her.
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:11 am

Mai stared at the snake's dead body for a long time before looking up at Joey. "I think that's the fastest I have ever seen you move." She quipped. Too be honest her mind had blanked as the cobra had lunged for her, her first thought being Oh shit I'm going to die. She brushed her hair back as casually as ever, "I could have handled myself though." She added as she fixed her violet eyes on him. "However you did save my life so thank you." She said giving him a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:37 am

"Eh, I've been working out." He said, smirking. He rolled his eyes a little when she said she could have handled herself. He was about to make a comment when she suddenly thanked him. He looked at her violet eyes for a moment, before giving her a smile. "Don't mention it..." He said, giving her a wink in response to hers, as he placed the knife back down on the table.

Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:59 am

"Since when did you start working out?" She asked curiously. Now that she thought about it, he had been looking a lot more defined recently. She looked him over with a small smile, "Huh...guess that explains the extra food." She added thoughtfully before folding her arms. "Well I guess that means I won't have to give you a thank you kiss...ahh well too bad." She said with a shrug as she fought back a smirk. If he reacted as he usually did in the past she wouldn't be offended merely amused.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:17 am

His eyes widened when she said something about a "thank you kiss". "Whoa, hey, I didn't say that now... I said "don't mention it"; that doesn't mean you don't have to thank me in anyway... Just saying." He said, moving over to her, with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not gonna stop ya if you want to thank me." He informed her, wondering if she was going to just say she was kidding or do something else.

He may not act like it at times... but he did feel something for her.
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:31 am

Mai blinked at him in surprise, "If I had said that a year or two ago you would have been running in the opposite direction....what's changed?" She asked, honestly interested in the answer. "Not that I'm complaining...I'm just curious." She added as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:13 am

"Eh, I've grown up..." He said, glancing away from her for a moment. "...And we've been through a lot together..." He said, looking back at her, with serious eyes. "We've fought a lot together... And it looks like we're at another challenge, huh?" He said, wearing a little smirk that didn't really meet his eyes.

"...For what it's worth... I was pretty glad that I woke up next to you in the tomb... I think I would have killed myself if it had been Kaiba." He said, putting a hand on his head as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:28 am

She laughed, "Well I'm glad you were there, you have a way of making me feel better." She said eventually. Before she could change her mind she stepped forward and just before she kissed him stared up at him from under her lashes. She would give him a chance to leave....after all there was no way she'd want to ruin their friendship. When she couldn't read his expression she pulled back and turned to leave, mentally hitting herself for almost ruining their friendship.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:37 am

"Good to know I have that affect." He said, with a playful wink, before she stepped forward, causing his breath to hitch a little bit. The look she was giving him was entrancing and he was easily knocked out of it when she started to turn away. "Hey-" He said, grabbed her arm, lightly.

When she turned to him, his breath caught again, but that didn't slow him down. He leaned forward and kissed her lips with his own, as he slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her towards him.

After a moment, he pulled away, only to rest his forehead on hers. "Didn't I say I wouldn't stop you?" He asked, his voice sounding a little rough from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:48 am

As soon as he kissed her it felt like her lips were on fire. A rising passion that she couldn't help but sink into. She clung to him with her whole body trembling once he pulled away. She blinked a few times before she looked up at him in bemusement. "I...I lost my nerve." She admitted before laughing. "Joey...out of everyone I have ever met you are the only one who makes me second guess myself." She said quietly as she slid one hand up to bury in his hair. She lifted her eyes to meet his own and raised her free hand to wrap it around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:58 am

"Hmmm... I'll take that as compliment..." He said, as his hand started to rub the small of her back. He let out a sigh when she buried one of her hands in his hair. He wrapped his other arm around her when she wrapped her free hand around his neck.

He studied her eyes for a moment, before he leaned forward and took her lips with his own once more.
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:48 am

Mai stared up at him, her heart beating wildly against her chest. As he leaned down, she reached forward and kissed him again. His lips were solid and pressed firmly against her own. Opening her mouth just a fraction she started to deepen the kiss waiting for Joey's reaction as she pressed her body right against his. If someone had told her that she would wind up kissing Joey earlier in the morning she would have laughe them off but now that it was happening....she didn't want it to stop.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:47 pm

Joey felt his heart was about to burst out of his chest as she deepened the kiss. He was almost hesitant, but once he opened his mouth and deepened the kiss in return, he took over again. His tongue moved lightly against her bottom lip, asking for permission. He started pushing her backwards towards anything he could brace her on... He found another table, that was clean of any food (and dead snakes), before he backed her into it. He hoped she get the message on what he wanted her to do...
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:55 pm

Mai moaned as his tongue glided along her bottom lip and her mouth parted eagerly to let his tongue probe further in. As he backed them up against a table her hands moved and she started to work the tunic off him as she kept kissing him eagerly. A small part of her argued that doing it for the first time on a table was probably not the best plan but she couldn't exactly listen to it as one hand moved down and ran along the noticeable bulge that was pressing against her inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:19 pm

Joey shivered a little at her touch, before he pressed himself against her hand, letting out a soft, muffled moan. . He shrugged off his tunic, before lifting her up and putting her on the table. He slipped her chemise up, only breaking the kiss when he had to slip it over her head. He saw she was wearing a silk slip along with bra and panties. "Hmm... looks like you got to keep those..." He mumbled, almost sounding disappointed, before he kissed her again, pulling her closer to him, as he slipped a hand under her slip and bra, rubbing her breast.
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:27 pm

She was about to say something back but lost track of what she was going to say when his hand slipped under her slip and bra. She gave a little gasping cry and kissed him eagerly as his hand rubbed her breast, she ran her hands along his bare skin. Now that he his upper body was completely bare she could take in how he looked.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:34 pm

He felt himself swell up inside from the fact that he was the one that caused that noise to escape her lips. He started to push her back onto the table, moving it to where she was laying on the table, with him hovering over her. He pulled away for a moment and saw her looking him over. He couldn't stop the smirk that was forming. "Like what you see?" He asked, his voice sounding rough still. He gave her breast a squeeze after he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:09 pm

She gave a shaky gasp and another moan escaped her lips, "Yes." She managed to say between shaky breaths. "I must say...you have been working out." She said with a little breathy moan at the end. Her hand slid along his chest muscles as she responded to his hands against her skin, her head tilting back as he seemed to know which areas to touch.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Joey's smirk grew, before he swooped in and stole her lips once more. His other hand moved to her panties as he traced the opening. He slipped his hand in, slowly, before feeling her wet core on his finger tips. The wetness only made him kiss her harder, before slipping his finger over her clitoris. Hi finger moved in rhythm, slow strokes...
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:51 pm

As his finger slipped into her wet opening she gasped and dug her nails into his skin, a wide eyed look on her face as he started sliding it in and out. She swore and tilted her head back against the table as she clung to him, "Joey." She whimpered in raw need as she stared at his face with lust and something else shining in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:58 pm

When she whimpered his name, he kicked into overdrive, rubbing her faster, as his lips moved to her neck, biting and sucking. After a moment longer, he moved his hand from her center, shifting his body as he pulled off her panties. He placed his whole hand over it, feeling it's warmth and wetness against him palm.

He pushed her to sit up, before he slipped off her slip, while his fingers worked on her core. He undid her bra with one hand, slipping it off of her, easily. He laid her back down and looked at her for a moment, before he leaned down and kissed the spot on her neck where her pulse was. "You're so beautiful, Mai..." He breathed out near her ear. He moved down, leaving kisses on her body, before he made his way to the breast he didn't make contact with yet. He kissed and grazed his teeth lightly over her breast as his other hand rubbed her other breast hard.
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:23 pm

As he started rubbing her even faster she cried out in pleasure not even really aware when he had taken off her panties. However her whole body flushed as she felt his hand cover her womanhood, she wanted him inside her and that feeling grew as he helped take off her slip and bra. As he he kissed her pulse and whispered that out to her she laughed, "And you're extremely handsome." She purred before giving him a little wink. Watching him from under her lashes she gave little moans as he kept making her even more excited, she sat up and tugged on his underwear "Stop being a tease." She growled as she tilted her head to look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Joey chuckled lowly. "Fine." He said, kissing her lips before pulling off his underwear. He pushed her back down and spread her legs out from under him. He almost asked her if she was sure she wanted this, but the look in her eyes told him everything he needed to know. He rushed forward and kissed her lips at the same time as entering her. He felt his body tense from the pleasure that filled him suddenly. He let out a breathy moan as he started thrusting in her, feeling her tight around him.
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:39 pm

As soon as he pressed her back down onto the table she smiled up at him and responded eagerly to his lips against her own as she sank back against the table.  "Joey." She whispered eagerly, feeling him inside her made her feel more complete then she had ever felt with anyone before.  One hand slid forward and gripped his shoulders as he started thrusting in and out, each thrust made her cry out eagerly as she stared up at him from under her lashes.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Times in The Kitchen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace :: Kitchen-
Jump to: