Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun Times in The Kitchen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

Fun Times in The Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Joey pressed his lips against her neck, biting some, kissing some, breathing hard as he did so as he started to move faster with his thrusts. He loved hearing her cries and her saying his name took him to cloud nine...

Chione walked with Yugi into the kitchen area, before pausing suddenly with a horrified gasp at what she saw. She watched as Joey had Mai pinned to the table, Mai's cries not sounding like pleasure at all to her ears. Tears formed in her blue eyes as terrible memories resurfaced, as she felt herself buckle.

She could hear him... His taunting voice...

Chione let out a terrible cry before turning suddenly and running out the door. She didn't know where she was going, but she had to get away, she had to get away from the sounds, from the images...

Joey looked up suddenly, covered in sweat, when he heard a cry. He stared wide-eyed at Yugi, seeing Chione run out of the room out of the corner of his eyes. "Shit!" He cursed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:56 pm

Mai had been enjoying herself as he hit a sensitive spot within her core and that was when she heard someone cry out. Turning to look over at the entrance, she saw Yugi giving them both a stunned look before he followed after Chione who had bolted from the room. All the passion drained out of her then, "Oh my God." She whispered and looked down feeling embarrassed by what Chione and Yugi had just witnessed. "We should go after them." She said feeling awkward now...especially since he was still inside her and they hadn't finished the deed quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Joey cursed again as he pulled out of her, careful not to be rough when he pulled out. He didn't even care about the gasp she gave when he pulled out... He sat on the edge of the table and placed his head in his hands, not believing what just happened.

How could he have been so stupid? He should have taken Mai to a bedroom or something, anyplace where someone would not just randomly walk into...

How was he going to face Yugi again? And Chione... Damnit, he probably scarred her for life... Though, her cry... it unnerved him... It wasn't a cry of disgust... but it was more...

Like a cry of fear... He thought, his face still covered by his hands.

He couldn't face them like this... He either needed relief or a cold, cold bath or else it would start to hurt from the build up...  Why didn't they invent the shower yet?
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Mai looked over at him in worry, his whole face was ashen as he stared down at his hands. Slipping back into her clothes she sat next to him and handed him his tunic before she sat by his side. Entirely unsure of what to do she hesitated and then hugged him gently, "Joey....it wasn't your fault ok?" She said quietly as she lifted his chin so he was looking right at her. "We were both at fault I kept thinking we should move but I didn't listen. So if anyone is to blame its me." She said with a sad smile as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Joey heard Mai putting her clothes on, but still didn't look up. He didn't really look up when she handed him his tunic, which he just laid beside him on the table. He closed his eyes when she hugged him, having realized that he was missing her warmth...

He didn't respond to her words though... When she turned his face to hers, his eyes held shame, regret... He just hope she didn't think it was directed at her...

He suddenly grabbed her face when she said it was her fault. "No! Mai, no... I'm the one that put you on the table,I'm the idiot that didn't think about they fact that we were in a damn kitchen! You're not at fault... I started it and I didn't think... I... I just acted..." He said, looking her in the eyes, until the end, where he leaned his forehead against hers, closing his eyes as he did so.

He took a deep breath, as his thumbs started stroking her cheeks...
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:25 pm

She gave him a sad look, "Oh Joey...you're not to blame at all. Ok....you have to understand that we're both at fault here." She said gently as she covered his hands with her own. "We were both acting on our inner desires in that moment...it could have happened to anyone. It just happened to us." She pointed out as she moved her hand to cup his face tenderly. "We'll just have to remember to keep it in the bedroom next time we both get frisky." She said trying to lighten the mood a little.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:57 pm

He opened his eyes a little as she spoke. He listened to her words, and knew she was right... He just hated himself for not thinking...... He leaned into her hand when she cupped his face. He let a small smirk show when she tried to lighten the mood. "Believe me... next time, we're locking the door too..." He added, quietly, but with his smirk still in place. He leaned forward and kissed her lips.

He pulled back after a moment, before he let out a sigh. "I'm gonna need something equal to a cold shower now..." He grumbled, honestly hating that they didn't get to finish...
Back to top Go down
Mai Valentine

Mai Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:01 pm

She glanced down at him, "Or we could just finish what we started in your room...with the door locked?" She suggested carefully with a small smile before looking down. "However I will understand if you don't want too." She added gently as she smiled at him tenderly. Leaning forward she kissed him just as gently as he had to her a few moments earlier, "Whatever you decide I am totally fine with lughead." She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Joey Wheeler

Joey Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Joey closed his eyes during the gentle kiss, before offering her a small smile. He moved, releasing her face from his hold, before he gathered the rest of his clothes and put them on. Once he was done, he turned back to Mai and walked back over to her.

He suddenly picked her up in his arms, bridal-style. "To the bedroom it is." He said, smirking down at her startled expression. He started carrying her out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times in The Kitchen   Fun Times in The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Times in The Kitchen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace :: Kitchen-
Jump to: