Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gang goes to ancient Egypt, only now they're not sure what lies ahead of them or what the threat is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack on the Palace

Go down 
+7
Yugi Motou
Yami/Atemu
Prince Ramses
Chione
Tea Gardner
Thief King Bakura
Seto Kaiba
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

Attack on the Palace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:04 am

Yami shook his head. "I'm not sure... K-Seto went to find Arielle." He said, catching what he called Kaiba in front of Chione. "And, Tea said something about Serenity and how I won't see her again." He said, anger in his voice. "I assumed that Bakura had her, but now I'm not sure..." He said, before hearing a shout from the hall. He turned, with his sword ready.

A soldier ran around the corner and stopped when he saw Yami. "My pharaoh!" He said, coming to Yami and bowing before him. Yami motioned him to stand. "Bakura's men have come up from the dungeons, and there are more men then should be. "We have reason to believe that it could be Lady Tea's men, coming to save her and kill Lady Serenity... Prince Ramses is doing his best to keep Lady Serenity safe, but he is getting overwhelmed." He told Yami, worry clear on the soldier's face.

Yami held in a growl. "Where are they?"

"The Throne Room, My Pharaoh."

Yami nodded. "Let's go! Yugi, Chione, see if you can locate Joey and Mai, and then meet up with us in the Throne Room." He told them, before him and the soldier headed to the throne room.

Hang in there, Serenity...

--

Ramses heard the thundering footsteps and turned in time to block a huge sword from slashing through him. His legs started to buckle under the weight as he looked up at the larger man. He let out a shout at the same time as someone else, before suddenly one of the giant's hands was cut off by a gleaming sword. Ramses rolled out of the way and stood to find the Pharaoh right next to him, with fresh blood on his sword.

He looked at him a bit surprised, before hearing the giant charging at them in anger. Ramses and Atemu exchanged a look, before waiting for the last minute to jump out of the way in opposite directions. They turned to see the giant hit a wall, shaking the room. Ramses and Atemu shared another look, before they raised their swords and ran at the giant man. Together they brought their swords down and successfully killing the giant.

They stood back to back as they got ready for the next round of soldiers. "You saved my life." Ramses said, still surprised by that.

"Returning the favor of you protecting Serenity." He heard the Pharaoh state. Ramses gave a curt nod.

"I'm assuming that Serenity is behind the throne." Atemu said, having noticed how Ramses seemed to stay close to the throne, protecting it or something behind it.

"Yes."

"Is she hurt?"

"She has a cut on her arm, it isn't deep, but it was bleeding..." Ramses said, before hearing the Pharaoh curse.

And then next set of Tea's soldiers, with a mix of Bakura's, came at them...

--

Arielle still couldn't help but feel bad... She blushed a little when he was looking her over. She was, after all, only in her robe. She looked at him with a shocked look next. "What? What happened?" She asked, referring to when Seto had gone after Bakura. How did Bakura get here?

"Where should we go?" She said, wishing she could help, but she never really fought in an actual fight...
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Yugi nodded and watched as Yami left the hallway with sword in hand, he took Chione's hand once again and led her down the hallway. "Come on I'm sure they have to be in one of these rooms somewhere." He said as he gave her a small smile. It might be a little awkward especially after what they had witnessed earlier on. He knocked on doors until finally they knocked on one and then Mai opened the door, her hair tousled and wearing a robe over her otherwise naked body. Yugi blinked and cleared his throat awkwardly, "Mai, is Joey with you?" He asked eventually as he raised his gaze to meet her own. Mai nodded, "Yeah he is, look I'm really sorry about earlier." She apologized sincerity shining in her violet eyes. Yugi nodded, "Its ok Mai...I think we're all a little too blame for what happened." He said his face turning bright red as he spoke.
--
Serenity heard his voice and raised herself just a little bit to try and see over the throne, seeing him made her heart race just a little faster. He was alive, she felt relief fill her upon seeing him fight alongside Ramses. She turned though as she heard someone come up from behind and froze another tall soldier had approached her along with a team of soldiers. "The Lady Tea wants this one to be sold gents." He said as he approached her with a smile on his face. She stood up and glared at him, "I'll die first." She said darkly. At her words the man laughed and then grabbed her hand pulling her along with him, she screamed and slapped him with her free hand. Trying to wiggle free she froze when she realized all the soldiers had surrounded her and then they were grabbing her pulling at her robe and tearing it. Everywhere she looked there were more men each of them laughing and grabbing at her, her robe was in tatters now the only barrier now being her thin night dress. She cried out and covered her face with her hands as she did her best to cover herself.
--
Seto thought about it, "The temple...you'll be safe there." He said firmly as he took his hat from up off the floor and put it back in its proper place. He held out his hand for her to take, "Come on, we'll leave through one of the back ways." He said quietly as he gave her a strained smile. He was worried about Yami...if he got hurt or killed then the Kingdom would be in even more danger then before.
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohunleashedrp.forumotion.com
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Chione nodded at Yugi, helping him check rooms for Joey and Mai. She knew she needed to talk to them, but they didn't have time to worry about it right now. When the finally came to a room where Mai opened, Chione let out a sigh of relief.

Her face stayed stern, not wanting to focus on what had happened before. Joey poked his head out over Mai's shoulder and immediately looked sorry. Chione stepped forward. "Look, I don't think any less of you two and we can all talk about it later if need be, but you two need to hurry up and get dressed, at least Joey does; the Palace is a battle zone right now and the Pharaoh needs our help." She stated, watching as their eyes widened.

"What?! Hang on, we'll be right there." Joey said, before pulling Mai back in and shutting the door. He got dressed quickly and found the sword he had gotten earlier. Once Mai was dressed he opened the door again. "Let's go!"

---

Yami and Ramses both heard the cries of Serenity. "SERENITY!" They both shouted, as they fought off the soldiers that tried to overwhelm them and keep them from her. Yami and Ramses fought their way through, harder than before. Yami jumped onto the Throne, before jumping into the middle of the group surrounding Serenity. He saw the condition she was in and something in him snapped. Ramses couldn't get in there, but he caught a glimpse of Yami's face and had a feeling what was coming next, having heard the rumors... He ducked down behind the throne.

"Serenity... Cover your eyes..." Yami said, his voice the lowest and darkest it had been a a very long time...

The Egyptian eye was glowing on his forehead and he lifted his hand. "MIND CRUSH!!!" He shouted, letting out the biggest Mind Crush he had ever done in his life. The whole throne room silenced as all of Tea's Soldiers around the Pharaoh and Serenity, fell to the ground with terrified looks on their faces, dead.

The eye faded from his forehead and he suddenly felt a little bit drained, but he ignored it as he slipped off his tunic, leaving him in his kilt. He slipped it on Serenity's shoulders. "Are you all right?" He asked, quietly, as everyone stared at Yami in shock and terror...

Before his soldiers started cheering.

---

Arielle nodded, a little numbly. "Uh, l-let me grab my clothes... I can change there..." She mumbled, going to grab her clothes, real fast. She came back over and took his hand. "Are you sure you want to leave the fight? Yami might need you..." She said, looking up at him with concern eyes. "You don't have to worry about me..." She told him with her own strained smile.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:09 pm

After Mai was changed, they followed Chione and Yugi out of the hallway and towards the throne room, "So when did this attack start?" Mai asked as she ran a hand through her thick blonde locks.  She wished she had her deck with her but unfortunately she would have to do this alone.  Yugi glanced at Chione, his hand tightening on her own before he spoke up "About an hour or two ago." He said with a shrug, Mai nodded her face darkening as she thought about those people who had dared to attack the palace.
--
Serenity was shaking, she had barely managed to close her eyes in time and now that she could hear Yami approach her she started to cry.  "Yami?" She whispered, her eyes still tightly closed afraid that when she opened them she would see those men still around her.  She was doing her best not to break down but it was taking every ounce of her self-control.  "I'm fine...never been better." She added in response to his question.  As people started cheering, her hands gripped the tunic that was now wrapped around her body as if it could somehow protect her.
--
At her question he looked down at her, "And right now you need me.  Yami has his friends with him." He pointed out.  His face darkened at her other words, "I'm afraid worrying about you has become a full time job." He said in an attempt at humor before he led her out of the hot springs and down the hall towards the kitchens.  
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Joey cursed. "Who's attacking?" he asked, as they passed some fallen bodies of enemies. He reached down and grabbed another sword handing it to Mai. "Here... Just in case." He told her, with a strained smile.

Chione looked at Joey as she spoke. "Bakura's men and Tea's men, apparently." She said, darkly.

"What?! How the hell did Tea get men?!" He shouted, angry.

They ran into the throne room and saw that Yami's soldiers were cheering, just before they started fighting what looked like the remaining soldiers of the enemies. Joey scanned the room, before he saw Serenity with Yami. "Serenity!!" He shouted, running over to her, fighting off enemy men as he went.

Chione's eyes glowed white as her powers activated, the room got colder as clouds appeared on the ceiling. She started directing snow attacks at enemy soldiers, helping Yami's men more. They weren't as powerful as her attack on the hill with Yugi, but it was enough to distract the enemy.

Yami gave her a kiss on the forehead, really without thinking. "I'm sorry I got you mixed up in this..." He said, grimly. He looked up when he heard someone call Serenity's name and saw Joey rushing at them.

The room suddenly got colder and he saw Chione using her powers to help his men out.

Ramses rushed over to Yami and Serenity, giving Serenity his cape to help cover herself more and keep her from catching cold. "We need to get you out of here." He stated, before looking up at Yami.

---

She looked at him in surprise. She blushed at his words of him worrying about her being a full time job now. She got the feeling he meant it as a joke, but his face was dark when he said it and that made her heart beat faster. She kept her hand in his as he led her out of the hot springs.

She could breathe easier when she was out of the hot springs and was suddenly feeling cold... Her body was still wet, along with her hair and she was only wearing a robe... Good thing she tied her robe tightly around her....
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Mai looked on as Joey raced towards Serenity and started after him only to see a group of soldiers run at him from behind. "JOEY!" She screamed and threw her sword in the back of one of them, which bought Joey some time. Grabbing another sword from off the ground she charged the remaining soldiers with sword in hand.
--
Serenity slowly opened her eyes as she felt Yami's arms around her and then shivered a little bit as he pressed his lips against her forehead. She was about to say something before Ramses arrived and wrapped her in his cape. "No...I'm not leaving." She said as she turned to look back at Yami, she had just found him again and then she heard Mai screaming Joey's name. Feeling her heart drop she whirled around and saw him about to be converged on and he hadn't noticed yet.
--
Seto could feel Arielle shivering and was about to wrap his cape around her when they heard laughter from the shadows. "Well look who it is boys...Priest Seto himself, I would say how much of an honor it is but I must say I expected more." Seto tensed and raised his sword up while keeping his other hand on Arielle. "Show yourself." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Joey turned when Mai called his name and turned to see a soldier fall forward, the very same sword he had given Mai was lodged in his back. "Nice aim!" He called to her, before he turned and raised his sword in time to block another attack. He kicked the guy in the gut, sending him back, before dodging another sword. "Damn! Back off!" He said, before giving a shout as he fought the solider. He looked up when he saw Mai join his side.

Chione knocked a few of men away from the Pharaoh and Serenity with her snow. She was starting to feel a little weak, but pushed forward.

Yami hated to agree with Ramses, but he was right that Serenity had to get out of there. "Serenity, there's not much you can do here." He said, knowing it probably hurt her for him to say that. His eyes looked desperate though, showing her that he didn't want to see her get hurt again.

Ramses dodged the snow that was aimed at the enemy. He looked over at Chione in shock, not having known she could do that. So... that's why Bakura wants her... He thought, before blocking another sword with his.

---

Arielle jumped at the sudden laughter. She looked around, trying to find out where the voice was coming from. She clung a little to Seto, scared about what was going to happen. She glared though at the voice when they said they were expecting more from Seto. You don't know anything yet. She thought, knowing how strong Seto really was.
Back to top Go down
Yugi Motou

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:48 pm

Yugi had joined Chione's side and was fighting anyone who got close to her. "Are you all right?" He called over to her when he noticed her looking severly drained. Judging by the look on her face she wasn't so he leaned over and took her hand.
--
Serenity glared, "I'm not a fragile doll Yami...I know the risks. I can't lose you again." She said as she clung to him tightly, her eyes begging him to understand.
--
Mai smiled over at Joey, "Come here often?" She asked with a saucy wink before she took down another guard who had tried attacking her. It felt good to fight alongside Joey...almost as good as the sex but she had a feeling the sex would always win.
--
Seto's hand tightened on his sword, "You must be a real coward if you prefer just lurking in the shadows." He said derisively. He brought Arielle closer against him as he heard the laughter once again. "Very well then boys, he wanted to see us." A light flared and shone on a group of men who had surrounded them. Seto's mouth thinned into a grim line, "Figures you really are a coward." He said with a roll of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:42 pm

Chione kept fighting and could only really glance at Yugi when he asked if she was all right. She looked at him when he grabbed her hand. For some reason, it made her feel better to have him right there. "I gotta keep knocking them back... They're almost all gone now..." She said, with force strength in her voice.

--

Ramses face darkened when he heard Serenity talked to Atemu like she did. He would think about what she called him later on, all he understood was that she wanted to stay by Atemu's side.

He fought harder, taking his anger out on the soldiers.

Yami looked at Serenity at her words. He held her closer to him. "And I don't want to lose you..." He whispered in her ear. He looked her in the eyes. "If you stay, you stay by me and don't you dare be a hero if someone is coming at me." He told her, his voice holding no room for argument, while also holding a desperate tone in it.

---

"Oh, all the time." Joey said, sarcastically as he beat off another attack.

---

Arielle grabbed hold of Seto's tunic when he pulled her closer to him. She felt safe in his arms and when a light flared up, she turned her face into his tunic, blocking the sudden light. She peeked out and saw the group of men that surrounded them. She looked up at Seto and tried to hold in a smile when he rolled his eyes.

She didn't like that she noticed their hungry looking stares that were directed at her. "Ahh, willing to share your wench? She looks like she would be fun." The one who was the leader said, before he laughed again, causing some of his men to laugh with him.

She glared at them, as her grip tightened on Seto's tunic.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:58 pm

He stared at her with worry in his eyes, "You let me know if it gets too hard all right?" He asked her as he fought off another soldier who approached them. He kept an eye on Chione as he kept fighting, making sure she was safe and also because he was worried about her...he didn't want her exhausting herself.
--
Serenity nodded, "Fine...just promise me the same thing." She said, her stubborn voice asking the same as his own. That was when Tea reappeared, "Look at you two lovebirds." She said, her voice coming out sounding disgusted. She was flanked by two soldiers, and she was glaring at the two of them. "I see my guards didn't get to finish their job." She said disdainfully as she cast a dark look at Serenity. "Ahh well, guess that means I get to do that." She said snidely before raising a knife and throwing it at her.
--
Seto growled, "Touch her and I'll make sure none of you leave this room standing." He said in a matter of fact tone. The leader started laughing, "Hear that lads, he thinks he is going to be able to fight us off all on his own." He said with a guffaw. Seto merely smirked, "Who said I was alone?" He asked with a raised eyebrow seconds before the men were attacked by the soldiers Seto had taken with him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:23 pm

Chione nodded at him, before the room suddenly stopped fighting as a voice seemed to carry over the room. She turned and saw Tea standing before the Pharaoh and Serenity. She gasped when she saw her threw a knife at Serenity, just as Joey shouted out his sister's name.

--

Joey looked up when he heard Tea's voice and as everyone stopped fighting. He glared at her before his eyes widened when she threw a knife at his sister. "SERENITY!!" He shouted out, running towards them, but he was too far, he knew it...

--

Yami looked up at Tea and glared darkly at her. He kept his arms around Serenity, about to move her behind him, but froze the moment he saw the knife. When she threw it, he rolled him and Serenity out of the way. He got nicked by the knife, but nothing serious. He looked up when he heard a gasp of pain. He stared wide eyed as Ramses stood there, with his sword in Tea's chest.

--

Ramses pulled his sword out of the soldier, before turning when he heard Tea's voice. He snarled at her, angry at the betrayal and at how she tried to take Serenity's life. His eyes widened when Tea threw a knife at Serenity. His eyes went ablaze as he ran at Tea, making it past her guards, before he stabbed her though her chest. His face was hard as he heard her gasp. "Our deal was severed the moment your men attacked Serenity..." He whispered, to where only she could hear him.

--

Arielle looked around in shock when all of a sudden soldiers appeared and attacked them men. She looked up at Seto with a little smile. "You always seem to have something up your sleeve." She said, grinning at him.

Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Yugi let out a startled gasp and screamed Serenity's name as well, watching as Yami managed to get her out of the way. His eyes moved to Ramses and he frowned when he saw that he had stabbed Tea from behind. He didn't know why but something about Ramses's expression bothered him, he seemed downright furious....and he had a feeling it was because Serenity had almost died.
--
Serenity hadn't even had time to think before Yami had moved her out of harm's way and then the next thing she became aware of was him on top of her. She saw blood falling from a nick on his arm and she gasped, "You're hurt." She whispered, a small part of her becoming aware of the rather intimate position they were now in. Jolted from her thoughts she looked up to see Ramses with his sword buried in Tea's chest from behind. The look on his face scared her...she had never seen him look so angry before she tensed and clung to Yami with her eyes wide.
--
Seto looked down at her with a small smile of his own, "I told you I wouldn't let you get hurt." He said quietly. It didn't take long for the entire group to be brought down in due order, "Follow me, alert me if someone tries to break through our ranks." He ordered them before leading Arielle out the door and out towards the temple.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:51 pm

Joey stopped running in surprise to see what Ramses did to Tea, before he ran over to Serenity and Yami. "You all right, sis?" He asked, before noticing the position they were in.

I get the feeling I'm going to have to have a talk with Yami... He thought, trying not to get protective right then, seeing as Yami saved his sister's life.

Yami looked down at his arm, before looking at Serenity. "I'll be fine." He said, before looking up at Joey. He moved to sit up and pull Serenity up, trying to not go fast. He cleared his throat from under Joey's intense stare.

He stood and turned as Ramses pulled his sword out of Tea. He looked at Tea's fallen body with a hint of sadness... only from remembering her before she went psycho on them all.

A laugh echoed the Throne room, causing everyone to look around. "Looks like you took out my partner, Prince, but don't think it's over yet. Pharaoh, let my Snow Angel know that I'll be back for her and you soon." Bakura's voice rang out, before he was gone.

That's when Yami noticed that Bakura's men all seemed to have vanished. He cursed, as his soldiers rounded up Tea's men.

--

She smiled at him. He was really working hard to keep her safe... They made it to the temple, which Arielle was thankful for. "Phew... we made it." She said, wiping her brow a little. She looked down at the clothes in her hands. "Um...I-I should change..." She said, blushing a little, as she looked for a place to change.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Serenity felt her face heat up and nodded, "I'm fine Joey." She said avoiding Yami's gaze as he pulled her back to her feet. Her attention went to Yami's arm and she tore off some of the hem belonging to her nightgown to wrap around his injured arm. When she was finished, she gave him a tender smile before moving to Joey and hugging him tightly. "I'm so glad you're ok." She whispered in his ear before smiling at Mai who had approached them both. "Almost thought we lost you there Serenity...I'm glad you're all right." She said and hugged her next before leaning against Joey. Serenity looked down at Tea's body and seeing that her eyes were still open, bent down and closed them before looking up at Ramses. "Thank you...you saved my life a lot tonight, you and the Pharaoh." She said sincerely, she was just sad that people had died. She froze though when Bakura's voice rang throughout the throne room, "That bastard needs to die already." Mai grumbled as she folded her arms, not at all impressed with the display.
--
Seto nodded, "There's a room over there you can use." He said pointed it out to her, the room was his but he wasn't currently using it as he had other matters to attend too. He turned to look at his remaining men, "I want five of you to go back to the temple and let the Pharaoh know I've brought Arielle here and we're both safe." He ordered, watching as the men bowed and left the temple.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Chione shivered when she heard Bakura's voice. How did he escape?

She walked over to the group, feeling light headed, but ignored it. She had to make sure Serenity and the Pharaoh were okay. She relaxed a little to see them all okay.

Joey watched his sister wrap up Yami's wound and give him a tender smile, which Yami returned, before she came over to Joey and hugged him. He hugged her back. "Right back at'cha." He whispered in her ear back. He looked at Mai as she approached them and when she stood beside him, he let go of Serenity and put his hand on her waist. He smiled a little when she leaned against him.

He looked up when Serenity bent down and closed Tea's eyes. Memories came back to him as he looked at Tea's body, which caused him to look away. He tensed when he heard Bakura's voice echoing. "Grr, you said it..."

Ramses nodded at Serenity when she thanked him. "It was my pleasure..." He told her, softly. He had seen the exchange between her and the Pharaoh once more. It burned him on the inside, but he didn't show it.

He looked up when he heard Bakura speak. He looked around, as if trying to find him. "My Pharaoh, I believe we should post more guards..." He said, turning to Atemu. "I shall see what the casualty rate is..."

Yami nodded at Ramses. "I agree..." He told him, before nodding at him to go and check the casualty rate. Ramses bowed his head, before leaving the group.

Yami turned to the others. "Is anyone else hurt?" He asked, looking them all over.

---

Arielle nodded, before making her way to the room. She closed the door behind her and leaned against it. Her heart was still beating fast from all the running. She sighed, as she ran a hand through her damp hair. It was going to be a mess when it dried...

She raised her gaze as she looked around the room. It was basic and kind of bare... A bed on one side... and a desk in the corner. She moved over to the bed and laid her clothes on it. She slipped her robe off and shivered when she felt a chill hit her bare skin. She quickly got dressed in the outfit she had brought with her...

She straightened it out when she got done and ran her hands through her hair, trying to comb it and make it look neat as she could, before she walked back over to the door and opened it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:06 pm

Serenity turned to look at Yami with a tired smile her eyes moving towards Yugi who was with Chione, "We're ok but I think Chione drained a lot of energy conjuring snow." He said with worry as he looked over at her. Watching them, Serenity silently wondered if there was more going on there...she hadn't met Chione officially but she seemed sweet. "That was amazing, I've never seen it snow indoors before." Serenity said with a little smile, how Chione had done it was beyond her but she was definitely impressed. Mai's smile widened, "I must say that was pretty incredible Chione." She said warmly before looking over at Yami, "We're fine too...although I wasn't expecting it to be such a long day." She said with a little roll of her eyes. Serenity who had been quietly counting everyone froze, "Where's Arielle?" She asked with wide eyes as she scanned the room, hoping Arielle would pop up.
--
As she was getting changed Seto moved and sat down on a chair keeping watch, if the Pharaoh needed him he would leave his post. His eyes moved back to where Arielle was changing, he silently hoped she was all right. He was silently grateful she hadn't been hurt, if she had been he would have lost it...for someone he barely knew Arielle was keeping him on his feet. He took off his head gear and set it on the arm rest as he ran a hand through his hair. Hearing Arielle's footsteps he glanced up at her and gave her a small smile, "Feeling any better?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Chione blushed a little from all the praise and the concern that Yugi was showing her. "I'm fine, Yugi... I just need to get some sleep is all." She said, giving him a tired smile. She thanked the others and fidgeted a little from the attention.

Joey chuckled a little at Mai's comment about not expecting it to be a such a long day. "You can say that again..." He said, shaking his head. His head popped up when Serenity asked where Arielle was. He looked around, before Yami spoke.

"K-Priest Seto went after her... He needed to make sure she was safe." Yami stated, as he looked around.

But where was Kaiba?

---

Arielle looked up when she heard Seto's voice. She saw his small smile and her heart skipped a beat. She gave him a shy smile in return. "Yes... much." She answered, just as quietly. She walked around the temple and found herself looking at the Blue-Eyes White Dragon tablet. "What about you?" She asked, glancing back at him.

Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Serenity was about to start walking around the Palace to search for them when a group of soldiers entered the Throne Room, "My Pharaoh, the Priest Seto was able to recover Arielle they're staying at the temple for the moment. Would you like him here?" Their captain asked after he had bowed to Atemu he kept his head lowered as he talked to him.
--
Seto glanced over at the Blue-Eyes White Dragon tablet with a thoughtful look on his face, "Fine...just have a lot on my mind." He said eventually as he turned to study her. "You can use my bed if you'd like...I know its been a long day for you." He said after a moment as he leaned back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:41 pm

Yami turned when the soldiers came into the Throne Room. He let out a breath of relief at the news that they were all right. "Good... Let him know that the battle is over... Tell him that the Thief King has escaped, but Tea is no longer a problem..." He told the captain. "Inform him that it is safe for them to return, but they are not obligated." He added.

--

Arielle turned fully to him. "You don't have to do that... It's been a long day for you also..." She added, with a small smile. "I'm honestly a bit restless right now..." She said, with a little laugh.

She walked over to him. "I don't think I could sleep right now even if I wanted too..." She said, sitting on the ground next to his chair. She didn't want to stand and she didn't see a chair near the one he was sitting in. She was content on the floor.

Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Serenity fought back a yawn, she felt both wide awake and terribly tired "So what happens now?" She asked quietly once the guards had left. Her hands were still tightly wound around the cape that was wrapped around her slim frame, she had almost forgotten she was wearing it.
--
Seto looked down at her in confusion, "There is a chair for you to sit on, its just over there." He said pointed to the other side of him where there was a chair. He slid over and sat on that chair before indicating that she should sit on the chair he had just vacated. "Then again, I may as well just move...after all I know its been a long nigh." He said, in truth he was starting to feel drained.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:28 pm

Joey didn't hold back his yawn. "Sleep? What else can we do?" He asked, looking at his sister.

Chione's eyes were dropping, but she shook herself, to keep herself awake. I don't want to go back to my room... She thought, silently.

Yami looked at them all and saw how tired everyone seemed to be. "Joey's right... Sleep is probably the best option."

---

Arielle just shrugged, before laying on the ground. "You go sleep on the bed, I'll be fine out here." She said, looking up at the ceiling. I guess we'll talk about it tomorrow? She thought, silently. She knew she should say something, but how he was before he went off to find Bakura, he seemed to want to be the one to talk.

Her mind was racing and she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep now... Too much had happened...
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Serenity couldn't hold back the yawn that came as a result of seeing her brother yawn, "Darn it Joey." She mumbled under her breath before sighing, "All right." She said with another yawn. If she wasn't careful she would probably sleep right there, she shook herself and saw Yugi seemed to be having a similar battle. "Well come on Chione, I'll take you back to your room." He offered holding out his arm for her to take.
--
Seto was about to argue but then nodded, "Fine with me....though I would feel better knowing that you were safe." He said after a moment. He didn't want to think about losing her...and if she got taken while he was asleep he would never forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:43 pm

Joey laughed a little at Serenity. "Haha, sorry."

Chione shook her head at Yugi, before whispering in his ear. "I'd rather not go back to that room..." She said, keeping a shiver down. She couldn't look at that room again without having nightmares... she would end up sleeping out in the hall...

--

She was a little surprised that he didn't argue back, but was glad by it. "I promise if something happens I will scream and make a lot of noise to bring you back out here." She said, looking at him as she held up her right hand. She smiled at him. "Go sleep, Seto..." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Wheeler
Admin
Serenity Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:48 pm

She gave him a teasing glare before making her way towards the doors, "Well night everyone." She said over her shoulder. She needed to return Ramses's cape, she wouldn't feel good about it if she kept it speaking of which she had to give Yami his back too. Once Serenity left, Yugi looked over at Chione with a concerned look on his face "That's ok, you can use my room I'm sure no one will mind." He said gently as he gave her a small smile.
--
He snorted, "Good, although you could come with me. All we would be doing is sleep but I would feel better if you were right next to me." He told her with a no nonsense look on his face. He had meant what he had said earlier on he didn't want her to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Yami/Atemu
Admin
Yami/Atemu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:04 am

Chione gave Yugi a grateful look, she was too tired to say that she couldn't put him out like that. "Thank you, Yugi..." She said, softly with a tired smile.

Yami watched Serenity leave, feeling a sigh leave his lips. He suddenly felt eyes on him, which he turned too and suddenly tensed when he realized it was Joey who was looking at him, very intensely.

He cleared his throat. "Uh, Joey..." He started, unsure of what to really say. I'm in love with your sister and am ready to take her off your hands in marriage... Yeah, no, that wouldn't go well... He thought, keeping his face neutral.

---

She smiled at his snort, before her eyes widened at what he suggested. She felt an instant blush and she saw he said that with a straight face too...

Seto Kaiba, you confusing skljdklasj... She thought, before mentally sighing. Yeah, if I agree, I honestly doubt I would be able to sleep then... She thought. It wasn't because she didn't trust Seto... It was because she would be mentally freaking out the whole time.

She slowly sat up and looked at him. She could tell he was serious. "Um... are you sure?" She asked, not sure of what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Palace   Attack on the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on the Palace
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Unleashed :: Egypt :: The Pharaoh's Kingdom :: The Palace-
Jump to: